Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement anyone? 05:40 - Nov 7 with 10657 viewsHayesender

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2129287/is-paul-clement-to-be-named-the-

Would love this to happen

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Clement anyone? on 06:17 - Nov 7 with 5415 viewsHooparoo

Yes please

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Clement anyone? on 06:27 - Nov 7 with 5399 viewsessextaxiboy

Clement anyone? on 06:17 - Nov 7 by Hooparoo

Yes please

+1
Clement anyone? on 06:40 - Nov 7 with 5362 viewsmacclesfieldman

Clement anyone? on 06:27 - Nov 7 by essextaxiboy

+1

+2

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Clement anyone? on 06:43 - Nov 7 with 5352 viewsbeanofire1

+3

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Clement anyone? on 06:53 - Nov 7 with 5325 viewsPommyhoop

Aaaand 4

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Clement anyone? on 06:57 - Nov 7 with 5315 viewsGloucs_R

Hope it's true, would unite the fans. I think he'd be given time by the fans as he is one of us.

But would he leave Bayern?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Clement anyone? on 07:02 - Nov 7 with 5301 viewsBerkoRanger

+ me.
Clement anyone? on 07:57 - Nov 7 with 5138 viewsDorse

I thought he was the 'dream' appointment TF was going on about when Ramsay got the nod. I'd like to think we still might get someone with his pedigree.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Clement anyone? on 08:02 - Nov 7 with 5127 viewskingsburyR

If he leaves BM for us then he needs his head tested!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Clement anyone? on 08:09 - Nov 7 with 5094 viewsmacclesfieldman

Clement anyone? on 08:02 - Nov 7 by kingsburyR

And we don't for supporting our circus😉

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Clement anyone? on 08:10 - Nov 7 with 5087 viewsRs_Holy

Clement anyone? on 08:02 - Nov 7 by kingsburyR

Totally agree.... Yes of course I'd love Clement, but why the hell would he leave something as perfect as Bayern for the basket case that is QPR?
Clement anyone? on 08:11 - Nov 7 with 5082 viewsrichranger

More interesting part of the report is Fernandes sending a text to Jimmy saying we should be going for promotion. Shades of last season with goalposts being moved?
Clement anyone? on 08:16 - Nov 7 with 5060 viewseghamranger

So we are after the current Munich and ex Real Madrid coach...

Ok then...
Clement anyone? on 08:53 - Nov 7 with 4906 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

This for so many reasons. I love our club because of the fact that we are (or were) a small tight knit club, and looking back at our most successful managers they had history with us. Putting Clement's massive credentials aside he is QPR 'family' and has said so himself. At this point in time we are crying out for a figure to unite us again, win lose or draw.
Clement anyone? on 08:59 - Nov 7 with 4876 viewskropotkin41

"QPR Supremo"......... nice. I think that should be the next victim's official job title.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Clement anyone? on 09:03 - Nov 7 with 4848 viewsDieByYourSide

Maybe I'm just being hugely optimistic but I don't necessarily buy the 'why would he leave Bayern?' argument. If being a no.1 is something he's interested in, and we can presume it is given his spell at Derby, I don't think going for it jeopardises what he already has. Looking at his CV you get the feeling he could walk into a backroom job at pretty much any elite club in the world if it didn't work out for him as a head coach.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Clement anyone? on 09:06 - Nov 7 with 4833 viewsDesertBoot

So Paul Clement starts following TF on Twitter and suddenly he's going to be our next manager......

Wish I could be like David Watts

Clement anyone? on 09:10 - Nov 7 with 4816 viewskropotkin41

Clement anyone? on 09:06 - Nov 7 by DesertBoot

So Paul Clement starts following TF on Twitter and suddenly he's going to be our next manager......

I can't think of any other reason to follow TF on twitter.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Clement anyone? on 10:06 - Nov 7 with 4666 viewsWatfordR

Of all the names mentioned so far, Clement would offer us the potential to develop the kind of footballing culture and style that I think most of us want. Plus he has a QPR heritage and would most likely be given a little more time by some of our fans. Maybe up until Christmas.

Best of the choices likely to be available to us I think.
Clement anyone? on 10:19 - Nov 7 with 4583 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well the good news, his time at Derby will have taught him a damn sight more about managing a football team than coaching the likes of RM/BM.

As a coach you're not the number one and I think he'll want another crack at it. But the issue always remains, whether a clearly very capable coach can step up.

However, compared to the gilleted one, it's +100 from me.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Clement anyone? on 10:27 - Nov 7 with 4555 views1BobbyHazell

Clement anyone? on 09:03 - Nov 7 by DieByYourSide

Maybe I'm just being hugely optimistic but I don't necessarily buy the 'why would he leave Bayern?' argument. If being a no.1 is something he's interested in, and we can presume it is given his spell at Derby, I don't think going for it jeopardises what he already has. Looking at his CV you get the feeling he could walk into a backroom job at pretty much any elite club in the world if it didn't work out for him as a head coach.

Agreed. Just hope he doesn't still feel a little burned by what happened and reluctant to come back to the Championship. Maybe he'll be driven like a Bond villain and keen to come back and mastermind a crushing defeat of Derby whilst stroking his pussy.

I really wanted him instead of Ramsey and I'd love to see what he could do given time.
Clement anyone? on 10:31 - Nov 7 with 4518 viewsaston_hoop

Clement anyone? on 10:27 - Nov 7 by 1BobbyHazell

Agreed. Just hope he doesn't still feel a little burned by what happened and reluctant to come back to the Championship. Maybe he'll be driven like a Bond villain and keen to come back and mastermind a crushing defeat of Derby whilst stroking his pussy.

I really wanted him instead of Ramsey and I'd love to see what he could do given time.

Given time...haha good one!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Clement anyone? on 10:36 - Nov 7 with 4496 viewsAntti_Heinola

Clement anyone? on 10:27 - Nov 7 by 1BobbyHazell

Does anyone actually know what happened at Derby? They were doing ok weren't they? Weren't they 5th? Didn't he get fired because they wanted to get promotion in another way?

Bare bones.

Clement anyone? on 10:42 - Nov 7 with 4458 viewsFloridaR

I just don't see Clement coming & I think it would be difficult for him to work with Chris Ramsey and friends in the background unless he has an existing network of Coaches he can replace them with.

Might be best thing to clear out all the crap at the club and have his own style implemented + guaranteed he'd create a decent midfield.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Clement anyone? on 10:46 - Nov 7 with 4434 viewsDorse

Clement anyone? on 10:36 - Nov 7 by Antti_Heinola

Does anyone actually know what happened at Derby? They were doing ok weren't they? Weren't they 5th? Didn't he get fired because they wanted to get promotion in another way?

There's another way? We should look into this.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024