Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott Health Update 06:24 - Jun 14 with 9396 viewsLblock

She's just confirmed she has Type 289 diabetes

Explains her withdrawal from the front line

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:22 - Jun 14 with 1542 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

There is plenty not to like about Abbott, Thatcher, and Gove.

Race, weight, and health should be off the table.

Taking the piss out of her counting is fair game though, but let's be clear, accounts isn't her remit. The Labour party has economists and think tanks for that.
Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:25 - Jun 14 with 1529 viewsJamesB1979

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:22 - Jun 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Taking the piss out of her counting is fair game though, but let's be clear, accounts isn't her remit. The Labour party has economists and think tanks for that.

She was given a hard time for the police cost and I think that was a bit over the top. The Sky interview just before the election isn't a numbers issue though. I actually thought that was the highlight of a boring election.
Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:28 - Jun 14 with 1515 viewsessextaxiboy

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:22 - Jun 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

I didnt mean race , pretty sure you know that , in fact I only learnt that when I found the page .
It actually dilutes my point a bit to be fair , but she isnt exactly Jess Ennis is she ?
Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:29 - Jun 14 with 1510 viewsBrightonhoop

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:04 - Jun 14 by Northernr

And does it mean you can't count?

The abuse she has taken on Twitter is off the scale, like unimagineably vile, relating to fat and god knows what. There's just no excuse. Target incompetencies, and she let herself down on that one, but the vitriol and hate is just off the scale. The pond life had a field day.

No doubt it contributed to her worsening condition. Just unbelievable.
Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:36 - Jun 14 with 1489 viewsJamesB1979

These twitter trolls are no more reflective of the UK population than the ones we have at QPR of our fanbase.
Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:37 - Jun 14 with 1488 viewsTrance_Trousers

Some of you seem to be conveniently forgetting her racist views, and the pro ira stance.

But carry on

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:51 - Jun 14 with 1447 viewspaulparker

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:37 - Jun 14 by Trance_Trousers

Some of you seem to be conveniently forgetting her racist views, and the pro ira stance.

But carry on

LFW Protocol

Labour-= the good guys, anyone who disagrees with anything to do with the party is a nasty, horrible, thick racist who wants immigrants all out on the first plane , the party leaders are brilliant people who stand up for what's right and wrong in the country real salt of the earth types , Dianne abbott is a brilliant mp

Tory/Ukip/DUP = the bad guys , nasty terrorist loving Nazis , hates gays , blacks and everyone else , your are also "far right " ( I love that phrase) if you do vote tory , and if you have any different opinions than the band of brothers on left for words then your the lost long brother of tommy robinson , all of the tory mps are bumbling idiots who who want to stick to the population of England on a daily basis ,if you hate Dianne abbot its because she is black

feel free to add if I missed anything out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:54 - Jun 14 with 1443 viewssimmo

Diabetes causing her to step down is understandable. Not knowing your mandates or being adequately prepared for a cross examination when you're a key member of the cabinet is less so.

It shouldn't be about anything else, especially not race, gender or other nonsense.

Anyway, hope she uses the time to get better and concentrate on her own constituency which absolutely love her.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:02 - Jun 14 with 1423 views2Thomas2Bowles

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:54 - Jun 14 by simmo

Diabetes causing her to step down is understandable. Not knowing your mandates or being adequately prepared for a cross examination when you're a key member of the cabinet is less so.

It shouldn't be about anything else, especially not race, gender or other nonsense.

Anyway, hope she uses the time to get better and concentrate on her own constituency which absolutely love her.

42k voted for her

Majority‎: ‎24,008
[Post edited 14 Jun 2017 13:05]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:05 - Jun 14 with 1403 viewsJigsore

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:51 - Jun 14 by paulparker

LFW Protocol

Labour-= the good guys, anyone who disagrees with anything to do with the party is a nasty, horrible, thick racist who wants immigrants all out on the first plane , the party leaders are brilliant people who stand up for what's right and wrong in the country real salt of the earth types , Dianne abbott is a brilliant mp

Tory/Ukip/DUP = the bad guys , nasty terrorist loving Nazis , hates gays , blacks and everyone else , your are also "far right " ( I love that phrase) if you do vote tory , and if you have any different opinions than the band of brothers on left for words then your the lost long brother of tommy robinson , all of the tory mps are bumbling idiots who who want to stick to the population of England on a daily basis ,if you hate Dianne abbot its because she is black

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:07 - Jun 14 with 1390 viewsMaggsinho

LFW Protocol

Or maybe more accurately, there's a range of opinions across a wide political spectrum represented on this board and not everyone agrees with your view.
Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:08 - Jun 14 with 1381 viewssimmo

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:02 - Jun 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

42k voted for her

That was my point? That she can go and work more directly for the people that support and appreciate her. She's clearly a good MP.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:08 - Jun 14 with 1379 viewsDorse

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:07 - Jun 14 by Maggsinho

Or maybe more accurately, there's a range of opinions across a wide political spectrum represented on this board and not everyone agrees with your view.

I don't agree with that at all.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:12 - Jun 14 with 1356 viewsstowmarketrange

So why didn't the chancellor know the right figures for the pet Tory project hst?And was he vilified for being £20 billion out.If not,then why?He is the one writing the cheques so you'd think he'd know.
Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:12 - Jun 14 with 1356 viewspaulparker

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:05 - Jun 14 by Jigsore

I do hope your not annoyed anymore that goldsmith , Rudd , Amber & Davies kept their seats

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:37 - Jun 14 with 1279 viewsjohncharles

Mismanagement of Type 2 diabetes can result in Hyperglycaemia symptoms of which are tiredness, lethargy and lack of concentration. This could have caused her to forget the figures. Not saying that that was the case just pointing it out. Most people would get the Benifit of the doubt but not Diane Abbott. Just goes to show how deep the prejudices run.

Please pass this on to Essex Taxi and Clive.

Strong and stable my arse.

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:53 - Jun 14 with 1253 viewsNorthernr

LFW Protocol

No it's actually - everything you say, absolutely right, proper and correct. Anybody who disagrees with you = ruining the message board.
Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:56 - Jun 14 with 1239 viewsNorthernr

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:14 - Jun 14 by johncharles

Cheap shot

Not really - I ridiculed her during the campaign because whenever it came to facts and figures she was a complete disaster. Now we're told "oh but she has diabetes". Well that's a shame for her but what the fck's it got to do with this?
Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:08 - Jun 14 with 1215 viewsCamberleyR

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:02 - Jun 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

42k voted for her

It's bigger than that actually, 35,139

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:12 - Jun 14 with 1202 viewsBrightonhoop

Diane Abbott Health Update on 13:56 - Jun 14 by Northernr

Not really - I ridiculed her during the campaign because whenever it came to facts and figures she was a complete disaster. Now we're told "oh but she has diabetes". Well that's a shame for her but what the fck's it got to do with this?

The point was Norf that her illness could have been a contributory factor to getting the figures wrong. Almost anyone else would likely have got the benefit of doubt, because she is Dianne Abbott she gets repeatedly stabbed in the head accross the Universe....
[Post edited 14 Jun 2017 14:13]
Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:14 - Jun 14 with 1196 viewsNorthernr

Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:12 - Jun 14 by Brightonhoop

The point was Norf that her illness could have been a contributory factor to getting the figures wrong. Almost anyone else would likely have got the benefit of doubt, because she is Dianne Abbott she gets repeatedly stabbed in the head accross the Universe....

Which is why I asked does diabetes mean you can't count?
Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:22 - Jun 14 with 1167 viewsCliff

Diane Abbott Health Update on 12:37 - Jun 14 by Trance_Trousers

But carry on

Do please give details
Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:24 - Jun 14 with 1161 viewsCliff

LFW Protocol

Yeah, you've got a big chip on your shoulder to go with the egg on your face
Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:25 - Jun 14 with 1159 viewsJamesB1979

Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:12 - Jun 14 by Brightonhoop

She has/had one of the most senior positions in the senior cabinet.....top 3 maybe in the shadow cabinet? Politicians do get their numbers wrong. But she has had a few car crash interviews with figures not being the only issue and this combined with her seniority is reason she gets the grief she does.
Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:26 - Jun 14 with 1155 viewsJamesB1979

Diane Abbott Health Update on 14:08 - Jun 14 by CamberleyR

It's bigger than that actually, 35,139

so the Maths was wrong?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024