Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypervigilance 21:58 - Mar 21 with 20275 viewsjudd

Over the last few weeks, the number of anonymous accounts purporting to support Morton House (& be rallying against Rochdale AFC, its volunteer directors and Supporters Trust) has increased across all platforms.

We've seen suspicious accounts trying to sow discord, disinformation and division amongst Dale fans, as well as trying to undermine the legal defence crowd funding efforts (which looks to be averaging around £6K per week!) amongst the wider football family.

Some fun names to keep an eye out for...

[/!]RochdaleAFC.com

Huchen_Karma
RAFC_Starling

We believe these two are the same person / people... seeing as on the 16/3 the accounts appeared to accidentally reply under the wrong username here: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/283550/4426930/page:2/

Twitter

@EdCase007
@UTDNFS
@tyler_mcfc

There are plenty of others popping up and disappearing, many of them seemingly with the intention of causing trouble, or trying to intimidate individuals or groups. If you see any, feel free to add them to the list.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 22:08]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hypervigilance on 16:43 - Apr 16 with 6524 viewsHullDale

How coincidental that, after a week of silence, Tyler & Bingwen have reappeared on twitter within half an hour of each other.

Saying virtually the same thing as each other, trying to cause trouble, along with their new mate @SLourve.

You'd be forgiven for thinking they might be the same person.
Hypervigilance on 16:54 - Apr 16 with 6485 viewsJames1980

Hypervigilance on 16:43 - Apr 16 by HullDale

How coincidental that, after a week of silence, Tyler & Bingwen have reappeared on twitter within half an hour of each other.

Saying virtually the same thing as each other, trying to cause trouble, along with their new mate @SLourve.

In response to his tweets, because we all know he his reading this board on a regular basis.
Yeah because what we really need is 'investment' from people who have a long history of liquidating businesses.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Hypervigilance on 16:59 - Apr 16 with 6460 viewskel

Hypervigilance on 16:43 - Apr 16 by HullDale

Going off the tweet from @Slouvre it sounds very much like the ‘fan’ who fell in love with the club after the United game in the mid eighties. Can’t resist mentioning the Cem after claiming he was giving up his season ticket after people got together in there to fight off the hostile takeover.

He should concentrate on Blackburn now. What a real Dale supporter he turned out to be.

Edit - looks like he’s deleted it now unless I’ve missed summat. Oh dear.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 17:04]
Hypervigilance on 17:29 - Apr 16 with 6364 viewsJames1980

Hypervigilance on 16:59 - Apr 16 by kel

Going off the tweet from @Slouvre it sounds very much like the ‘fan’ who fell in love with the club after the United game in the mid eighties. Can’t resist mentioning the Cem after claiming he was giving up his season ticket after people got together in there to fight off the hostile takeover.

He should concentrate on Blackburn now. What a real Dale supporter he turned out to be.

Edit - looks like he’s deleted it now unless I’ve missed summat. Oh dear.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 17:04]

Looked at their feed and now I want to rinse my eyes in bleach.

Hypervigilance on 18:10 - Apr 16 with 6268 viewsNorthernDale

The only people who were upset at the failure of the takeover, where the shysters and their mates and no doubt family members.no Dale fan was upset. So the question, are these people on twitter the shysters or people associated with them, still hoping to take over the club by undermining the club and fans, by dividing them? These people most be either as thick as pig sh*tor getting very desperate or short of money, in that they cannot understand the club, board and fans are united in telling these shysters, especially Southall to bugger off.

We have seen similar approaches at Charlton in the past, so somebody has form, in this respect.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 18:14]
Hypervigilance on 10:04 - Apr 17 with 5882 viewswozzrafc

Hypervigilance on 18:10 - Apr 16 by NorthernDale

The only people who were upset at the failure of the takeover, where the shysters and their mates and no doubt family members.no Dale fan was upset. So the question, are these people on twitter the shysters or people associated with them, still hoping to take over the club by undermining the club and fans, by dividing them? These people most be either as thick as pig sh*tor getting very desperate or short of money, in that they cannot understand the club, board and fans are united in telling these shysters, especially Southall to bugger off.

We have seen similar approaches at Charlton in the past, so somebody has form, in this respect.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 18:14]

To be fair I think that is exactly what they have told them!!
Hypervigilance on 14:08 - Aug 16 with 5132 viewsHullDale

Look who is back...

Tyler had previously commented on / liked tweets about Charlton & Farnell.

Then Tyler became active about Rochdale AFC.

Now Tyler is commenting on Birmingham stuff.

What's the common denominator I wonder?
Hypervigilance on 14:17 - Aug 16 with 5066 viewsTVOS1907

Hypervigilance on 14:08 - Aug 16 by HullDale

Look who is back...

Tyler had previously commented on / liked tweets about Charlton & Farnell.

Then Tyler became active about Rochdale AFC.

Now Tyler is commenting on Birmingham stuff.

What's the common denominator I wonder?

Olly used to work in Charlton's media department, so I'm sure he knows what he's on about.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Hypervigilance on 17:58 - Aug 16 with 4779 viewsDale_4_Life

What a nice chap Tyler sounds....

Its clear to all what he is all about for sure!
Hypervigilance on 18:25 - Aug 16 with 4735 viewsblackdogblue

Us that have Twitter accounts are starting voicing our thoughts to Uncle Matt… the bald Tvvat..

😀👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Hypervigilance on 11:01 - Oct 12 with 4265 viewsHullDale

Interestingly, Bingwen has stopped being a 'Rochdale fan who enjoys walks in the pennies (sic)' to now a 'Chinese living in Kent'... who has deleted all Rochdale tweets and is going at Charlton fans instead
Hypervigilance on 08:50 - Nov 14 with 3617 viewsHullDale

A couple more look to have popped up this weekend - looks like they are trying to breed negativity & disrupt the upcoming share issue.

Both accounts have also interacted about Crypto, American democracy and interesting political views... a bit like some of the previous accounts on here.

They also seem to reply to each other pretty quickly at times. Almost too quickly
Hypervigilance on 10:11 - Nov 14 with 3475 viewsDaleiLama

Hypervigilance on 08:50 - Nov 14 by HullDale

A couple more look to have popped up this weekend - looks like they are trying to breed negativity & disrupt the upcoming share issue.

Both accounts have also interacted about Crypto, American democracy and interesting political views... a bit like some of the previous accounts on here.

They also seem to reply to each other pretty quickly at times. Almost too quickly

"end up with a situation where by (sic) our shares get that diluted ......."

Says it all. Anyone buying shares in RAFC and looking to make money has made their first mistake. Look how it worked out for Roger!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hypervigilance on 11:08 - Nov 14 with 3379 viewsJames1980

Hypervigilance on 10:11 - Nov 14 by DaleiLama

"end up with a situation where by (sic) our shares get that diluted ......."

Says it all. Anyone buying shares in RAFC and looking to make money has made their first mistake. Look how it worked out for Roger!

Doubt Kanga and Rafc lots of numbers hold one share in Rochdale between them.

Hypervigilance on 17:45 - Jan 24 with 2638 viewsHullDale

There are some horrible, desperate people about.

@daleforsale has appeared on twitter this week, posting a made up petition with borderline libellous contents and now sharing threatening and harassing content (including home addresses) on twitter.

I'd encourage anybody on twitter to report the tweets as quickly as possible so the algorithm picks it up and bins it off.

Others that have appeared are:

@ButchCo01193183
@belinda69832456

as well as Bingwen & Fiona reappearing.

Why would anybody with good intentions for the club have multiple usernames posting offensive and threatening content, whilst trying to create unrest amongst an already 'on edge' fanbase.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 17:47]
Hypervigilance on 18:24 - Jan 24 with 2456 viewsDaleiLama

Hypervigilance on 17:45 - Jan 24 by HullDale

There are some horrible, desperate people about.

@daleforsale has appeared on twitter this week, posting a made up petition with borderline libellous contents and now sharing threatening and harassing content (including home addresses) on twitter.

I'd encourage anybody on twitter to report the tweets as quickly as possible so the algorithm picks it up and bins it off.

Others that have appeared are:

@ButchCo01193183
@belinda69832456

as well as Bingwen & Fiona reappearing.

Why would anybody with good intentions for the club have multiple usernames posting offensive and threatening content, whilst trying to create unrest amongst an already 'on edge' fanbase.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2023 17:47]

Done. Despicable. No mark probably thinks it's revenge. Sad

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hypervigilance on 18:45 - Jan 24 with 2368 viewsblackdogblue

Hypervigilance on 18:24 - Jan 24 by DaleiLama

Done. Despicable. No mark probably thinks it's revenge. Sad

Reported 👍… that’s 2 in a week

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Hypervigilance on 11:14 - Jan 25 with 1864 viewsHullDale

An IT savvy mate had a look at some of these accounts last night, and it transpires its possible on twitter to trace IP addresses. He was talking about MAC addresses, VPNs, masking and other stuff that flew right over my head. He is certain, though, that more than one of these accounts is directly from an IP address that is linked to the same mobile number.

@fionajmccarth
@bingwenkarma
@rochdalefan1907
@ButchCo01193183
@tyler_mcfc
@daleforsale

A couple of others not with the same IP have used the same IP masking service. I really hope my mate rings the mobile number, but for now he has passed it onto the police as at least one of the accounts has posted threatening content.

There are a few other accounts floating about too that have different masking services or other techy bits - not sure if they are linked to the individual above or just general trouble causers!

@belinda69832456
@DunkinD88902615
@bingpot69420
@Alfie8636760

How much time do these people have on their hands?!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2023 11:20]
Hypervigilance on 11:35 - Jan 25 with 1803 viewsD_Alien

Hypervigilance on 11:14 - Jan 25 by HullDale

An IT savvy mate had a look at some of these accounts last night, and it transpires its possible on twitter to trace IP addresses. He was talking about MAC addresses, VPNs, masking and other stuff that flew right over my head. He is certain, though, that more than one of these accounts is directly from an IP address that is linked to the same mobile number.

@fionajmccarth
@bingwenkarma
@rochdalefan1907
@ButchCo01193183
@tyler_mcfc
@daleforsale

A couple of others not with the same IP have used the same IP masking service. I really hope my mate rings the mobile number, but for now he has passed it onto the police as at least one of the accounts has posted threatening content.

There are a few other accounts floating about too that have different masking services or other techy bits - not sure if they are linked to the individual above or just general trouble causers!

@belinda69832456
@DunkinD88902615
@bingpot69420
@Alfie8636760

At His Majesty's Pleasure, preferably

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hypervigilance on 22:55 - Jan 25 with 1412 viewsRAFCBLUE

@fionajmccarth
@bingwenkarma
@rochdalefan1907
@ButchCo01193183
@tyler_mcfc
@daleforsale

@belinda69832456
@DunkinD88902615
@bingpot69420
@Alfie8636760

Fat Pat was making the same point in the Chippy today based on something her nephew Eric was mentioning at the weekend.

Apparently, every time you use a mobile device on one of those services like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok etc it "triangluates" and records that in the "metadata" the device, mobile number, handset and the time and date sent.

That seems to mean that it uses your social media presence to track you down so the social media companies can sell the right advertising to you. It's also the way the police can trace what was sent from any device.

Eric is a bit of a whizz with that sort of thing from his time in Barton Moss. He was telling Fat Pat that by pressing a couple of buttons he can see the metadata shows 07?213?5?2?* as the phone number, various location signed into on social media and linkages between supposedly disconnected items presenting themselves and independent characters.

Amazing what some young people can do with technology these days.

He's done the same as you HullDale and passed that all information onto the police.

(*some numbers presented as ? to protect anonymity.)

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Hypervigilance on 17:50 - Jan 26 with 1123 viewsNorthernDale

Is the slug Southall (I apologise to all the slugs out there for comparing you to Southall) not CEO at Birmingham or as he been found out and is looking to get his greasy fingers into the Dale, and use as a cash cow for his and other half to fund their lavish lifestyles.
Hypervigilance on 22:35 - Jan 26 with 933 viewsHullDale

@fionajmccarth
@bingwenkarma
@rochdalefan1907
@ButchCo01193183
@tyler_mcfc
@daleforsale

@belinda69832456
@DunkinD88902615
@bingpot69420
@Alfie8636760

Oh dear.

The petition has claimed 'victory' with 16 votes from 10 individuals. At least 3 of those 16 I saw were from people highlighting in the comments that the petition was fake... 'daleforsale' kept their votes but hid the comments

My techy mate has messaged, too. It appears the police take the unsolilicited sharing of personal data from troll accounts very seriously, and they've been in touch with twitter to get that stuff removed.

They're looking at the IP addresses and mobile numbers now, apparently, but it might take a bit of time before he gets an update from them on their actions on that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024