Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypervigilance 21:58 - Mar 21 with 20276 viewsjudd

Over the last few weeks, the number of anonymous accounts purporting to support Morton House (& be rallying against Rochdale AFC, its volunteer directors and Supporters Trust) has increased across all platforms.

We've seen suspicious accounts trying to sow discord, disinformation and division amongst Dale fans, as well as trying to undermine the legal defence crowd funding efforts (which looks to be averaging around £6K per week!) amongst the wider football family.

Some fun names to keep an eye out for...

[/!]RochdaleAFC.com

Huchen_Karma
RAFC_Starling

We believe these two are the same person / people... seeing as on the 16/3 the accounts appeared to accidentally reply under the wrong username here: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/283550/4426930/page:2/

Twitter

@EdCase007
@UTDNFS
@tyler_mcfc

There are plenty of others popping up and disappearing, many of them seemingly with the intention of causing trouble, or trying to intimidate individuals or groups. If you see any, feel free to add them to the list.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 22:08]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hypervigilance on 20:01 - Mar 28 with 3726 viewsBlueMessiah

We were against Morton House long before Southall’s supposed involvement (or non-involvement?) so it literally smacks of desperation - when all else fails, play the race card.

I think over the generations Dale supporters have proved to be among the most tolerant and least racist of any.

Poll: Do I Know You?

Hypervigilance on 20:17 - Mar 28 with 3680 viewsjudd

Tolerance v Nancy boys?

Hypervigilance on 20:33 - Mar 28 with 3614 viewskel

Heard Chris Rock made a joke about Southall’s bonce at some awards thingy. Maybe that’s why he’s lashing out today the poor lamb.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 20:33]
Hypervigilance on 20:38 - Mar 28 with 3589 viewsD_Alien

Hyperalopecia

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hypervigilance on 20:41 - Mar 28 with 3574 viewsjudd

Hypervigilance on 20:33 - Mar 28 by kel

Heard Chris Rock made a joke about Southall’s bonce at some awards thingy. Maybe that’s why he’s lashing out today the poor lamb.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2022 20:33]

If Jade didn't find it funny that's her loss

Hypervigilance on 20:42 - Mar 28 with 3553 viewsIOMDale

Hypervigilance on 20:41 - Mar 28 by judd

If Jade didn't find it funny that's her loss

I did see a few people saying it was very noble of Will to make a strand.

UTDNFS

Hypervigilance on 21:26 - Mar 28 with 3424 viewsRAFCBLUE

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Hypervigilance on 06:47 - Mar 29 with 3149 viewsnordenblue

Hypervigilance on 21:26 - Mar 28 by RAFCBLUE

What an absolute bumbling idiot, you can tell he's talking absolute bollox without even needing to know the facts behind it, he's so hesitant and nervy throughout, hardly the actions of someone acting "sincere".
Login to get fewer ads

Hypervigilance on 09:47 - Mar 29 with 2988 viewsCruckle

Lol

Hypervigilance on 13:34 - Mar 29 with 2768 viewsRAFCBLUE

Hypervigilance on 06:47 - Mar 29 by nordenblue

What an absolute bumbling idiot, you can tell he's talking absolute bollox without even needing to know the facts behind it, he's so hesitant and nervy throughout, hardly the actions of someone acting "sincere".

I agree with all of that NB.

Don't you find it interesting that in a world of media, not one little video interview from Southall has some out in the near year since Fat Pat saw him Curran, Jarvis and Bottomley at Spotland for a meeting at Rochdale AFC?

He's ok at giving it the big 'un in the written press and via various hidden twitter accounts but to come out in public is beyond him.

Watching that Charlton interview back - including the cuts to show the blatant lies that were told about the deals on signing players during a transfer embargo - you get the impression that having to sit in front of the camera and answer difficult questions isn't Matthew's cup of tea.

The approach is very much blag, blag, blag without any substance or credibility at all.

Two failed hair transplants and a sensitivity that he is as bald as a coot might be the thing preventing his reemergence on the big screen.

That and a load of Charlton fans and associated creditors seeking recompense for what he tried to do in SE7 in 2020.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Hypervigilance on 14:10 - Mar 29 with 2713 viewskel

I see ‘Tyler’ has changed his Twitter bio to also being a Stockport supporter. Unfortunately some of our Twitter lot have swallowed it.
Hypervigilance on 14:13 - Mar 29 with 2704 viewsjudd

Hypervigilance on 14:10 - Mar 29 by kel

I see ‘Tyler’ has changed his Twitter bio to also being a Stockport supporter. Unfortunately some of our Twitter lot have swallowed it.

Tyler_MCFC is Stockport?

Hypervigilance on 14:25 - Mar 29 with 2691 viewskel

Hypervigilance on 14:13 - Mar 29 by judd

Tyler_MCFC is Stockport?

He’s a big enough bellend, like 99% of County fans.
Hypervigilance on 14:33 - Mar 29 with 2673 viewswozzrafc

Hypervigilance on 14:13 - Mar 29 by judd

Tyler_MCFC is Stockport?

I don’t think he is. I got dragged into a Twitter war with him. He was using county as an example. A county fan got involved who was reasonable but Tyler was just wanting to dig at Dale.

It’s southall I’m sure
Hypervigilance on 14:34 - Mar 29 with 2656 viewsjudd

Hypervigilance on 14:33 - Mar 29 by wozzrafc

I don’t think he is. I got dragged into a Twitter war with him. He was using county as an example. A county fan got involved who was reasonable but Tyler was just wanting to dig at Dale.

It’s southall I’m sure

He's added Stockport now

Hypervigilance on 14:38 - Mar 29 with 2640 viewsHullDale

It’s southall I’m sure

Looking at previously liked tweets, 'Tyler' had liked a few about Charlton, and a couple slagging off Chris Farnell.

After he was named on here, all of those disappeared from his 'likes'.

He has then clearly seen an opportunity to masquerade as a Stockport fan to try and give some credibility to what he has been saying about Dale. A couple of Tyler's most ridiculous posts have come a couple of hours after a McManus family meal at Dakota in Manchester... if it is Southall either he had one too many there, or wasn't invited and had a few beers at home by himself.
Hypervigilance on 14:49 - Mar 29 with 2596 viewsjoecooke

It’s southall I’m sure

I reckon its Jades old man.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Hypervigilance on 16:25 - Mar 29 with 2481 viewswozzrafc

It’s southall I’m sure

Also the direct attacks on Simon Gauge makes it unlikely to be a random Stockport fan as there is no connection.

More likely someone who has directly been involved with the hostile takeover!!
Hypervigilance on 16:34 - Mar 29 with 2438 viewsNorthernDale

I do not do twitter, but will somebody tell Tyler-mcfc, that if Stockport are such a great club, why does he not take them over or become a director there. May I ask what as the halfwit being saying, no doubt he will announce how to increase gates by letting Matty bankrupt us, etc because that what Matty did at Charlton, and his lies were exposed.

Yes Tyler_MCFC, we do get small gates, we have always have, but we have survived year after year and we are happy, not being owned by a questionable person. We do not like shysters using the club to support their lifestyle or pay off their debts, please see the Charlton dossier. Yes, ,Stockport get good gates, but with the wages they are paying out are dependent on their owner, what happens when the owner as had enough?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2022 17:00]
Hypervigilance on 16:47 - Mar 29 with 2396 viewskel

Hypervigilance on 14:49 - Mar 29 by joecooke

I reckon its Jades old man.

Definitely a possibility. He trolled Charlton fans over baldy’s Range Rover trick at the time.

And any man who lets his daughter associate with scum like Baldy is deffo a wrong ‘un too.
Hypervigilance on 17:04 - Mar 29 with 2367 viewsjudd

Perhaps someone can tell me if I am wrong but the business owned by the Stockport chap (Vita Group) had, in its' last accounts, £340m of borrowings, £428m of financial liabilities and current assets of £255m. Property portfolio based on student accommodation in the main.

Hypervigilance on 17:10 - Mar 29 with 2352 viewskel

Hypervigilance on 17:04 - Mar 29 by judd

Perhaps someone can tell me if I am wrong but the business owned by the Stockport chap (Vita Group) had, in its' last accounts, £340m of borrowings, £428m of financial liabilities and current assets of £255m. Property portfolio based on student accommodation in the main.

bUt He DoNaTeS tO cHaRiTy m8!
Hypervigilance on 17:25 - Mar 29 with 2294 viewsEllDale

Hypervigilance on 17:04 - Mar 29 by judd

Yet another instance of deja-vu.
A benefactor who wheels and deals in student housing; wasn't Stewart Day heavily involved in that market?
Hypervigilance on 05:26 - Mar 30 with 2062 viewsSandyman

Trolls no doubt devastated by The Dale's brilliance last night.

Tears on the Fylde Coast, Jade probably got a smack on the plastic.

Who knows what the other fantasy Twitter accounts went through.

The club they claim to love to invest in, but actually hate, triumphant. It's fans happy and content, and disbelieving of their lies. You can almost imagine the racist lies and family sacrifices they will tweet, again. The standard response of the fool behind their nonsense, the fool they stupidly believed... we all know what that is. Tell 'em Ken...

[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 5:36]
Hypervigilance on 07:10 - Mar 30 with 2002 viewsDale_4_Life

What a knob on that interview.

UTDNFS

Not to these charletons at any price.

They have lost... They know it. Time to cut any lossesand move on to their next shady deal.

If you read this please accept that YOU will never ever be welcome at Spotland.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024