Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Venting My Spleen 22:16 - Aug 16 with 10852 viewsDWQPR

Totally wasted my evening tonight watching that clueless lot in particular Johansen who totally stopped us playing in the first half by completing a one man press on our own defence. I cannot for the life of me think that Beale intended that but for nigh on 45 minutes we were back to the pedestrian passing around the defence whilst half the team stood around wondering if the ball would ever reach the half way line. Then we have Dykes. Now I’ve tried to be patient with him but he should have had two goals with his eyes shut tonight and on top of that his movement and anticipation is non existent. Paal doesn’t seem to be much of an improvement on Niko and Dozzell is a ghost. We are lacking in so many areas and to me this recruitment team seem to have many more misses than hits. How nobody had the nouse to get Josh Bowler back, who obviously would have been well within our budget is beyond me. The only shining light this evening was Armstrong. And as for Beale we have now seen in five games about two halves that were worth the watch.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Venting My Spleen on 17:44 - Aug 17 with 993 viewsNed_Kennedys

Venting My Spleen on 15:45 - Aug 17 by paulparker

I’d love to know your opinion on why the manager thought bringing on Shodipo instead of Adomah was a good idea , we are looking for creativity and uncle proved that with that ball at the end
Shame he was only on 5 minutes

All the substitutions were made too late: Armstrong should’ve been on at HT, Uncle was ready to come on 15 mins before he actually did.
Venting My Spleen on 18:09 - Aug 17 with 922 viewsR_from_afar

Venting My Spleen on 16:21 - Aug 17 by ted_hendrix

The last time Blackpool won at LR was February 1972, 50 Years ago.
By my reckoning and the laws of physics they will probably beat us again at LR in the year 2072 by a scoreline of 1-0 after spending some 74 minutes of said match being stretched off and on again.
Although I'm planning to have a ST in the year 2072 at the ripe old age of 132 I'm not gonna go to the game so If anyone wants it you can borrow my ST.

Let me know.

I know yesterday was not, repeat, not good enough and that we need to make LR a fortress, but there seems to be a general feeling that Blackpool are a rubbish, League 1 standard outfit. Based on last season, they simply are not.

They only got six fewer points than us and - the rotters - nabbed that coveted 16th place grrr.

So, yesterday was not good enough, the start we have made is not good enough, but let's not kid ourselves that we lost to a terrible team because, based on last season, they are really around the same level as ourselves.

Please dear God let our season take an upward trend, especially with talk on here already appearing of the knives being out for Beale if we don't do the business in our next (fifth) league game (imploring smiley)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Venting My Spleen on 19:02 - Aug 17 with 844 viewskensalriser

Venting My Spleen on 17:14 - Aug 17 by grumpyoldranger

Ferdinand became DoF on 4 February 2015 when we were 17th in EPL
Since then we have had 9 managers
No progression and when we have had signs of progression it has been stamped out by Dof (like under Warburton - undermine and get rid and be scared to turn up to see fans at last home game)
Beale is dealing with
1) a decent first eleven but crap squad
2) poor recruiting by you know who
3) backstabbing by you know who
Unfortunately the owners have been sucked in by Teflon when in reality is he really doing what is best for QPR? or pushing his own agendas? You can see from our lack of progression since he became our Dof that he is not helping on the field
One of our best goalscorers but unfortunately a crap DoF imho
Apart from playing golf with the owners what else does he contribute?

What do you think his own agenda might be and why is it more important than simply doing his job well?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Venting My Spleen on 19:09 - Aug 17 with 820 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuking hell the mood on here. This is bigger than football, that's the only thing I'm 100% sure of as far as last night goes.
Venting My Spleen on 20:24 - Aug 17 with 755 viewsted_hendrix

Venting My Spleen on 19:09 - Aug 17 by BklynRanger

Fcuking hell the mood on here. This is bigger than football, that's the only thing I'm 100% sure of as far as last night goes.

Yea the mood is bad Mr B, however not sure where you were sat last night but where we were (SB stand) throughout the game there wasn't that much angst targeted towards the players, some mild groans at the odd misplaced pass but in general I thought our support was mildly positve.
Another thing I noticed when we were all leaving nobody was throwing a strop (as sometimes happens) everyone just sort of got up and filed out muttering away to each other, me and me Lad just walked back to the car discussing the debacle we'd just witnessed with a sort of realization/conclusion that with all things being equal we're still shit
We then spent the next 2 hours plus trying to get home through road diversions as the bastard M4 was shut at Junction10.

We can do It all again Saturday.

Next.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Venting My Spleen on 22:18 - Aug 17 with 655 viewsBklynRanger

Same stand Big T, sorry I didn't bump into you. 4 rows back in T block which is a great seat I must say, in fact I sometimes find myself appreciating the seat more than the performance.

Agree with all of that about the atmosphere and attitude at the match. Ive just found that it's given us all the hump, myself included, to an extent that's hard to explain based on the team alone - I honestly suspect people have had enough as far as a lot of things are concerned. Myself included in that too.

I'll be missing the next 2 games after only making that 1 so far this season, but am hoping things are on a bit more of an even keel by September, whatever that really means. Fcuk knows.
Venting My Spleen on 22:27 - Aug 17 with 634 viewsMrSheen

Venting My Spleen on 20:24 - Aug 17 by ted_hendrix

Yea the mood is bad Mr B, however not sure where you were sat last night but where we were (SB stand) throughout the game there wasn't that much angst targeted towards the players, some mild groans at the odd misplaced pass but in general I thought our support was mildly positve.
Another thing I noticed when we were all leaving nobody was throwing a strop (as sometimes happens) everyone just sort of got up and filed out muttering away to each other, me and me Lad just walked back to the car discussing the debacle we'd just witnessed with a sort of realization/conclusion that with all things being equal we're still shit
We then spent the next 2 hours plus trying to get home through road diversions as the bastard M4 was shut at Junction10.

We can do It all again Saturday.

Next.

Same impression I had. I thought people were more excited by Armstrong and infuriated by the officials than they were depressed by the performance.

I’m relieved to have enough going on in my life, good and bad, that I don’t allow my moods and well-being to be dominated by something I have no control over (and which it’s rumoured is not actually that important).
Venting My Spleen on 22:33 - Aug 17 with 624 viewsBklynRanger

Venting My Spleen on 22:27 - Aug 17 by MrSheen

Same impression I had. I thought people were more excited by Armstrong and infuriated by the officials than they were depressed by the performance.

I’m relieved to have enough going on in my life, good and bad, that I don’t allow my moods and well-being to be dominated by something I have no control over (and which it’s rumoured is not actually that important).

I did say 'on here'...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024