Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread 20:20 - Aug 19 with 31433 viewsDorse

Interesting fact: Rotherham's badge depicts the first attempt at an inflatable helicopter, by Herbert Scranus in 1924. He reached a height of 18 feet before feeling airsick and puking his hoop all over the Duchess of Argyle who was guest of honour at the test flight. He was heard to state that the machine functioned as intended but 'his guts were fcuking rotten after 8 pints of mild and a slap up grill at Fatty Amal"s Kebab and Laudenum Emporium' the previous evening.

Sorry, what?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 20:22]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 20 with 3542 viewsVancouverHoop

An excellent chance for Shodipo missed.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 20 with 3401 viewsVancouverHoop

Armstrong looking every inch a rookie right now.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 20 with 3339 viewsjtuck

Am I right in thinking there is less shithousing from Rotherham because THEY think they can get a winner?

LAranger

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 20 with 3346 viewsSuperhoops2808

Sounds like Stroud is having a blinder at Turf Moor
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 20 with 3130 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Paal sails it high off of a corner.

Not the best of matches from him.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 20 with 2685 viewsSuperhoops2808

Kelman scores for Orient again
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 20 with 2186 viewsEmpireStateRanger

FT.

A true shame.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 20 with 2052 viewsstrikerace

Poor draw, need to win matches like this
Sinclair >>>> Dykes
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 20 with 2048 viewsconnell10

Glad I wasn't there

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 20 with 2005 viewsjtuck

When one of your best players in Chair misses a gilt-edged chance, that's what happens. But that was better all round.

LAranger

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 20 with 1962 viewsqpr_1968

well done to everyone who said 1-1....a few of you i think.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 20 with 1949 viewsthemodfather

um, goals win games, dykes in not prolific enough imo. another result that does not go our way, yep, new boss, new ideas etc but you expect more than a point in home games v bpool and rotherham . always hope!
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 1858 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Caught a bit of that.

It's going to be a bloody hard slog until November. Can knock it around nicely, but actual menace with it, just isn't there.

Need to be very careful with Armstrong in such circumstances.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 1842 viewsdistortR

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 20 by jtuck

When one of your best players in Chair misses a gilt-edged chance, that's what happens. But that was better all round.

yeah,there was progress in that performance,we played some good stuff at times, good chances missed,but we created enough. Still don't attack those crosses though.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 20 with 1832 viewsRangersw12

A bit meh

Dykes costs us again but we did look worse when he went off
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 20 with 1795 viewsDamo1962

Lack of goal threat killing us. Can't see it improving with the current personnel unfortunately...Willock the exception.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 20 with 1790 viewsconnell10

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 20 by Rangersw12

A bit meh

Well he is all we have so better get used to it .

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 20 with 1735 viewsdistortR

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 20 by Rangersw12

A bit meh

didn't like to say that, but I thought so! Did his best work away from goal again,but we do lack a focal point when he leaves the pitch. While I agreed with the Willock and Roberts substitutions, they really weakened us, but not a lot we can do about that.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 1703 viewsted_hendrix

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 20 by themodfather

um, goals win games, dykes in not prolific enough imo. another result that does not go our way, yep, new boss, new ideas etc but you expect more than a point in home games v bpool and rotherham . always hope!

We've got no god given right to win at home against Blackpool and Rotherham, you can please yourself of course but a bit of respect would't go amiss.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 1697 viewsPerthRs

We created so many clear cut chances but we cannot finish and we are in need of someone that can finish off that final ball, I’m afraid that Dykes has proven once again he’s not a striker at this level and poor young Armstrong showed today why they are just giving him 20mins at a time
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 20 with 1674 viewsconnell10

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 20 by connell10

Well he is all we have so better get used to it .

I can't see anymore players coming in now.
What ya see is what you have . A few to come back though from injury.

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 20 with 1669 viewsLblock

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 20 by EmpireStateRanger

FT.

A true shame.

Truly shameful?

It’s a great recipe we’ve got going…..
Centre forwards who can’t score.
Set pieces where we look vulnerable at one end, clueless at the other (top coaching there)
No legs in the middle
A total lack of leadership
With a generous sprinkling of unfit and injury prone players
Zero financial ability to rectify any of the above

Simmer on gas mark 5 for 90 minutes and serve in league one.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 20 with 1667 viewskropotkin41

We didn't lose. The wheels haven't entirely come off. We're not bottom with no points. It's going to be okay. It might be a while before it's better than just okay.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 20 with 1653 viewsbenhurst

If Dykes stays in the starting XI, I think we should be looking to play someone else up top with him. Whether that's Roberts playing further up, Armstrong, or even Bonne, we look a better team with Dykes on the pitch but his finishing hasn't been good enough so far.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 17:08 - Aug 20 with 1636 viewsHAYESBOY

A bit meh

Not Chair, Armstrong or Shodipo missing their chances? Dykes didn't cost us the game.
Lets not make him a scapegoat. Hr runs his socks off for the team. If he was jogging around, then maybe.

We need to finish our chances, which we had enough of to win the game twice.

Two pens not given. Not our day but we need to change that.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024