Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread 20:20 - Aug 19 with 31420 viewsDorse

Interesting fact: Rotherham's badge depicts the first attempt at an inflatable helicopter, by Herbert Scranus in 1924. He reached a height of 18 feet before feeling airsick and puking his hoop all over the Duchess of Argyle who was guest of honour at the test flight. He was heard to state that the machine functioned as intended but 'his guts were fcuking rotten after 8 pints of mild and a slap up grill at Fatty Amal"s Kebab and Laudenum Emporium' the previous evening.

Sorry, what?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 20:22]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread (n/t) on 14:06 - Aug 20 with 3274 viewsessextaxiboy

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 10:12 - Aug 20 by Antti_Heinola

Rotherham win i’m afraid.
I don’t think we were half as bad as made out on tuesday, but beale needs time and patience from the ‘it’s not working’ brigade to try and get the team doing what he wants. Won’t happen today. 0-2

Wow that is pessimistic . If we score first and earlyish I think we can win .
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 14:07]
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 20 with 3266 viewsbosh67

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 20 by QPRSteve

Willocks back

Glad Willock is back. Wonder how far off Amos is? I think this is a last chance saloon for Dykes as first pick, especially if we don’t get a result today. I’m quite pleased that Beale is at least giving him that chance, although I’d love to see Armstrong thrown in because of his directness and pace.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:10 - Aug 20 with 3192 viewsbenhurst

Minor detail but Jordan Archer has made his return to the bench after seven months out.

We've also not got a centre-back on the bench (Kakay can cover but it's not his regular position), better hope Dickie and Dunne last the 90!
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 14:11]
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:12 - Aug 20 with 3157 viewsDoudou87

No Bonne again, who’s taking him off our hands?

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:26 - Aug 20 with 2955 viewsbosh67

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:10 - Aug 20 by benhurst

Minor detail but Jordan Archer has made his return to the bench after seven months out.

We've also not got a centre-back on the bench (Kakay can cover but it's not his regular position), better hope Dickie and Dunne last the 90!

I guess Field can also go into CB if needed. Good to see Archer back. Shame that Bonne seems to be off. I thought he was very good pre-season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 20 with 2923 viewshoops_legend

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:26 - Aug 20 by bosh67

I guess Field can also go into CB if needed. Good to see Archer back. Shame that Bonne seems to be off. I thought he was very good pre-season.

Basically, if willock plays - we win...

So happy he's back. I know I have put the mockers on but I have faith
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:30 - Aug 20 with 2902 viewsjoe90

Really hope the 2021 loan period Johansen turns up today.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:31 - Aug 20 with 2869 viewsToast_R

Hopefully QPR score first as if we go behind, I fear its a 2 nil loss on the cards. I'm sitting on Ramsgate beach at the moment. Quite pleasant.
Login to get fewer ads

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:41 - Aug 20 with 2741 viewsloftus77

Has to be seen as a full-strength strongest possible Rangers XI.

He's going for it - maybe he feels he has to, with certain defeat next weekend (?) to come....

1-1.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:49 - Aug 20 with 2646 viewsMyke

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:10 - Aug 20 by benhurst

Interesting that Archer got the nod over Walsh, who apparently came close to playing the 2nd half on Tuesday.
Field can also play CB.
This is pretty close to our strongest 11
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:52 - Aug 20 with 2591 viewsWren67

not pessimistic 2-0 to the Rsssssssssss, clean sheet too.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:52 - Aug 20 with 2589 viewsdavman

Stream?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:55 - Aug 20 with 2522 viewsA40Bosh

Anticipating delays on the central that were not forthcoming I have been in the stands since 2:10.

Watching the entire pre-match warm up I have come to a single conclusion

Jimmy Dunne had a strange gait which I suspect might be his left leg might be a half inch shorter than his right - a la John Thaw and myself. I now cannot un-see this Jimmy giggle 😂😂😂

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:59 - Aug 20 with 2425 viewsCamberleyR

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 14:55 - Aug 20 by A40Bosh

Anticipating delays on the central that were not forthcoming I have been in the stands since 2:10.

Watching the entire pre-match warm up I have come to a single conclusion

Jimmy Dunne had a strange gait which I suspect might be his left leg might be a half inch shorter than his right - a la John Thaw and myself. I now cannot un-see this Jimmy giggle 😂😂😂

Didn't Gary Bannister also have one leg shorter than the other?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 20 with 2289 viewsQPRSteve

Anyone else having problems with the QPR site. Can't stream the commentary.
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:09 - Aug 20 with 2090 viewsderbyhoop

7mins, 3 offsides but no Bonne

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:09 - Aug 20 with 2077 viewsconnell10

Quite match thread

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 20 with 1838 viewsMyke

Kompany has the perfect antidote to Blackpool sh1thousery - score early
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 15:22]
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:16 - Aug 20 with 1829 viewsderbyhoop

Dykes closes keeper. Sliced clearance.

Then wins one to set Chair away. Tees up Paal. Defender's strike.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 20 with 1763 viewsCamberleyR

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 20 by Myke

Kompany has the perfect antidote to Blackpool sh1thousery - score early
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 15:22]

Eustace? They're playing Burnley today.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 20 with 1755 viewsVancouverHoop

We're showing signs, just need the final ball
The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:19 - Aug 20 with 1688 viewsconnell10

Wonder if we will have a shot on target before halftime?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:21 - Aug 20 with 1615 viewsconnell10

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:19 - Aug 20 by connell10

Wonder if we will have a shot on target before halftime?

Tarquins winning 2 -0 against the Fleas

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:25 - Aug 20 with 1396 viewsRangersDave

Meanwhile, Coventry match postponed again!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The 'Fcuk It, I'll Do It' Rotherham Match Thread on 15:25 - Aug 20 with 1393 viewsderbyhoop

Some meaty tackles.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024