Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sturgeon resigns 11:01 - Feb 15 with 17674 viewscolinallcars

Something fishy there. Perhaps she's got another job lined up………
Sturgeon resigns on 14:18 - Feb 16 with 2379 viewsSonofpugwash

Oh god,another interminable thread of Left V Right bollocks coming up.Is this the filter through which everything in your lives must flow?

Oh and by the way I seem to remember that the SNP colluded with the Nazis during WW2.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Sturgeon resigns on 14:25 - Feb 16 with 2359 viewsBucksRanger

Bazza never mentioned Europe originally. Bazza said there were only two countries that used FPtP - 'Us and Belarus'. That was the codswallop. Bazza only introduced the Europe definer once he was proved wrong with his first posting. Rather than apologise for his untruth he went back to his original post and modified it to include the FPtP parameter of Europe only. He couldn't bring himself to say, 'I'm sorry' - loss of face I assume - so he changed his parameter from 2 FPtP countries in the whole world to become 2 in the whole of Europe. Let's face it with many European countries being run by the left wing leaning European Union and a whole lot more being ex-Soviet oligarchies now run by various forms of political mafia it really isn't a surprise to find so few using FPtP. His original post was codswallop and he knows it.

My list was ripped off Wikipedia - I didn't double check it, I just posted the list to show there were more than 2 countries in the WORLD that used FPtP according to Wikipedia. Go through it with a fine tooth comb looking for errors for all I care. I'm pretty certain you will still end up with more than 2 FPtP countries on planet earth.
Sturgeon resigns on 15:44 - Feb 16 with 2284 viewsBushRanger82

Politics in Britain is beyond a joke.
You have a supposed right, which is no right at all, and a supposed left, which is no left at all.
What you do have, is an infestation of liberalism.
Left, and right, are just the classic two cheeks of the same arse.
Sturgeon resigns on 16:05 - Feb 16 with 2252 viewsdmm

Sturgeon resigns on 14:18 - Feb 16 by Sonofpugwash

Oh god,another interminable thread of Left V Right bollocks coming up.Is this the filter through which everything in your lives must flow?

Oh and by the way I seem to remember that the SNP colluded with the Nazis during WW2.

As did members of the royal family.
Sturgeon resigns on 16:30 - Feb 16 with 2218 viewsDiggertheMole

Sturgeon resigns on 12:07 - Feb 16 by BucksRanger

At the end of it all Bazza was telling lies again and he shouldn't. He's here on a QPR chat board and he's trying to denigrate the UK just so his left wing dribble looks better. This is a QPR family and he is being dishonest to people he professes to have a deep footballing conection with. He lies to the people on this board to score political points. In my opinion, that stinks and he should be ashamed.

Criticism is not"denigration". FPTP ensures that a minority with funding and vested interests remains in power. Sometimes the label on that minority changes but the effect remains the same. In contrast, your description of Bazza's point as "left wing dribble(sic)" - let's all hope you intended "drivel" is a dog-whistle to other posters and readers here which condemns any questioning of the status quo as "political" and out of place on a QPR forum. This is, frankly, a laughable example of double standards - you can attack Bazza as a liar and condemn his left wing views but, to your mind, that isn't political - it is merely simplistic and corrupt Daily Fail regurgitation - how odiously unpleasant(or odorously)!
Sturgeon resigns on 16:48 - Feb 16 with 2181 viewsSonofpugwash

Sturgeon resigns on 16:05 - Feb 16 by dmm

As did members of the royal family.

Colluded or sympathised?

Sturgeon resigns on 17:28 - Feb 16 with 2143 viewsdmm

Sturgeon resigns on 16:48 - Feb 16 by Sonofpugwash

Colluded or sympathised?

Edward VIII apparently colluded with the Nazis by providing information to them that would have interfered with the war effort. I say apparently because the Royal Family refuse to release historical documents that would confirm or otherwise this and other connections with the Nazis. That in itself of course says a lot.
Sturgeon resigns on 17:52 - Feb 16 with 2103 viewsLoyalitat

Sturgeon resigns on 17:28 - Feb 16 by dmm

Edward VIII apparently colluded with the Nazis by providing information to them that would have interfered with the war effort. I say apparently because the Royal Family refuse to release historical documents that would confirm or otherwise this and other connections with the Nazis. That in itself of course says a lot.

What the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha royal family. Surely not.
Login to get fewer ads

Sturgeon resigns on 18:21 - Feb 16 with 2071 viewsDamo1962

Sturgeon resigns on 14:18 - Feb 16 by Sonofpugwash

So did Sinn Fein. Just saying like.
Sturgeon resigns on 18:22 - Feb 16 with 2070 viewsDamo1962

Sturgeon resigns on 15:44 - Feb 16 by BushRanger82

Politics in Britain is beyond a joke.
You have a supposed right, which is no right at all, and a supposed left, which is no left at all.
What you do have, is an infestation of liberalism.
Left, and right, are just the classic two cheeks of the same arse.

Is the answer. Take a bow Sir.
Sturgeon resigns on 19:34 - Feb 16 with 2009 viewsSonofpugwash

Sturgeon resigns on 18:22 - Feb 16 by Damo1962

Is the answer. Take a bow Sir.

Yep,and all the strings pulled by the same people.

Sturgeon resigns on 19:52 - Feb 16 with 1998 viewsBucksRanger

Sturgeon resigns on 16:30 - Feb 16 by DiggertheMole

Criticism is not"denigration". FPTP ensures that a minority with funding and vested interests remains in power. Sometimes the label on that minority changes but the effect remains the same. In contrast, your description of Bazza's point as "left wing dribble(sic)" - let's all hope you intended "drivel" is a dog-whistle to other posters and readers here which condemns any questioning of the status quo as "political" and out of place on a QPR forum. This is, frankly, a laughable example of double standards - you can attack Bazza as a liar and condemn his left wing views but, to your mind, that isn't political - it is merely simplistic and corrupt Daily Fail regurgitation - how odiously unpleasant(or odorously)!

Well I've been here long enough to know that Bazza is left-wing politically, he keeps introducing the subject at every conceivable opportunity. I believe he once stood for an election as a Labour candidate even though he has also denied being a Labour supporter. How the hell did he do that without being to the left of Labour? He is left-wing whether he admits it or not. I called his tieing up of the UK with Belarus as the only 2 FPtP countries on this planet 'dribble' because it is a outright lie and these sort of lies do dribble out of his mouth from time to time. If you can't see that he tied the UK to Belarus in an attempt to, yet again, make the UK look bad and to score a political point then you are extremely naive.

Personally I do not care if our country has FPtP as its means of determining elections. The level of corruption within politics on both sides of the fence here in the UK and the EU is disgusting and needs purging from whatever political party has power.
Sturgeon resigns on 20:47 - Feb 17 with 1873 viewsBlackCrowe

Sturgeon resigns on 19:52 - Feb 16 by BucksRanger

Well I've been here long enough to know that Bazza is left-wing politically, he keeps introducing the subject at every conceivable opportunity. I believe he once stood for an election as a Labour candidate even though he has also denied being a Labour supporter. How the hell did he do that without being to the left of Labour? He is left-wing whether he admits it or not. I called his tieing up of the UK with Belarus as the only 2 FPtP countries on this planet 'dribble' because it is a outright lie and these sort of lies do dribble out of his mouth from time to time. If you can't see that he tied the UK to Belarus in an attempt to, yet again, make the UK look bad and to score a political point then you are extremely naive.

Personally I do not care if our country has FPtP as its means of determining elections. The level of corruption within politics on both sides of the fence here in the UK and the EU is disgusting and needs purging from whatever political party has power.

Can't stand Sturgeon or her politics but an incredibly skilled politician. As is Farage, who i also can't stand.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Sturgeon resigns on 09:47 - Apr 5 with 1706 viewsToast_R

Peter Murell (Husband of Nicola Sturgeon) and ex CEO of the SNP has now arrested over missing party funds.

Well I never. No doubt he'll be quoting straight of his wife's playbook of not being able to recall anything.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65187823
Sturgeon resigns on 10:14 - Apr 5 with 1623 viewsMrSheen

Sturgeon resigns on 09:47 - Apr 5 by Toast_R

Peter Murell (Husband of Nicola Sturgeon) and ex CEO of the SNP has now arrested over missing party funds.

Well I never. No doubt he'll be quoting straight of his wife's playbook of not being able to recall anything.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-65187823

Just resting...
Sturgeon resigns on 13:16 - Apr 5 with 1465 viewsSonofpugwash

Bloody great tent erected over his drive,are they looking for buried treasure or a dead body?

Sturgeon resigns on 13:52 - Apr 5 with 1344 viewsbosh67

Sturgeon resigns on 13:16 - Apr 5 by Sonofpugwash

Bloody great tent erected over his drive,are they looking for buried treasure or a dead body?

The tent is weird. Do they expect that they've killed the SNP and buried it in the garden?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sturgeon resigns on 13:54 - Apr 5 with 1340 viewsR_from_afar

ChipsAway fixing a dent in his bumper?

Seriously, though, it's all getting very messy...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sturgeon resigns on 14:09 - Apr 5 with 1293 viewsHayesender

Left wing, right wing, red, blue or yellow. All pigs in the trough

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sturgeon resigns on 14:11 - Apr 5 with 1286 viewsToast_R

Got to put the Bar somewhere.
Sturgeon resigns on 14:14 - Apr 5 with 1278 viewsMrSheen

On the subject of shady Scottish institutions with shifty managers…

https://www.ibroxnews.com/2023/04/05/douglas-parks-sudden-exit-leaves-major-rang
Sturgeon resigns on 14:28 - Apr 5 with 1257 viewsSonofpugwash

I've got a prosecution win treble,Sturgeon with Trump and Andy Burnham.

Sturgeon resigns on 14:30 - Apr 5 with 1248 viewsflynnbo

Sturgeon resigns on 14:28 - Apr 5 by Sonofpugwash

I've got a prosecution win treble,Sturgeon with Trump and Andy Burnham.

Missed out on Honest Bob?
Sturgeon resigns on 15:30 - Apr 5 with 1155 viewsSharpy36

I doubt there will be enough space to sort out all that shredded paper on coffee table. Or Fred Mcwest used to live there.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Sturgeon resigns on 15:44 - Apr 5 with 1099 viewsBoston

Sturgeon resigns on 16:35 - Feb 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think it could be argued that we already have extremists in government. Sending migrants to Rwanda, calling for the death penalty, and putting protesters in jail for ten years doesn’t seem very mainstream to me.

There are only two nations that use our version of FPtP in Europe. Us and Belarus.

You are saying that famous beacon of non extremism Belarus has a better system than Norway for avoiding extremists.

Also, people’s definition of extremists is usually flexible to suit their own politics. Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara, and James Connolly famously labelled terrorists and extremists. Now they have statues in Parliament and are printed on T Shirts.

No more from me. Happy to DM though.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 18:05]

Neither Ghandi, Mandala or Connolly oversaw the execution of thousands perceived as potential enemies.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024