Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report 19:54 - Feb 15 with 6713 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59613
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 20:33 - Feb 15 with 5289 viewsR_from_afar

Someone make it stop. Please.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 20:40 - Feb 15 with 5234 viewsted_hendrix

Clive, stay in bed Saturday give It and yourself a break.

You know It makes sense.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 22:03 - Feb 15 with 4723 viewsManinBlack

Boro warmed up nicely for us with a 3-1 win at Sheffield Utd. Dread to think what the score will be Saturday.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 22:04 - Feb 15 with 4710 viewsdaveB

the 3rd goal was our own free kick, we had chance for a short pass to Chair but took so long over it that pass was blocked, went long with every Sunderland player back and somehow managed to concede from it.

Also defensive set up for the 1st goal was mad, how can you put Dozzell marking the big centre half and the 2 centre halves marking space, was bizarre
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 22:54 - Feb 15 with 4481 viewsterryb

Do we know what mysterious injury Laird suffered last night, or was he honest enough to say "I don't want to play for you anymore"?

I really feel for all of you that are going to Middlesbrough on Saturday.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 23:15 - Feb 15 with 4408 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 22:04 - Feb 15 by daveB

the 3rd goal was our own free kick, we had chance for a short pass to Chair but took so long over it that pass was blocked, went long with every Sunderland player back and somehow managed to concede from it.

Also defensive set up for the 1st goal was mad, how can you put Dozzell marking the big centre half and the 2 centre halves marking space, was bizarre

What makes it worse was the fact the exact same thing happened a few minutes before with Dozzel getting out jumped and outmuscled but we escaped that one not the next of course.
Despite Clives warning I would liked to have see what would happen if Chair had buired that penalty .
Look at Saka tonight put a World class keeper the wrong way and slipped the ball into the opposite corner just what Chair had to do but of course he did not
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 00:00 - Feb 16 with 4254 viewsHoosWho

The glass is half full …….. of pi55.

It is conceivable that if we perform like that again on Saturday and Borough perform as they did this evening, the goal tally could reach double figures.

I don’t think I can recall such an immediate and subsequently prolonged slump, we are truly shocking.

Feel sorry for Critchley. I think he’s powerless to do anything about it. Not sure anyone could.

Can’t see anything but relegation ahead.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 00:03 - Feb 16 with 4247 viewsdaveB

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 23:15 - Feb 15 by CLAREMAN1995

What makes it worse was the fact the exact same thing happened a few minutes before with Dozzel getting out jumped and outmuscled but we escaped that one not the next of course.
Despite Clives warning I would liked to have see what would happen if Chair had buired that penalty .
Look at Saka tonight put a World class keeper the wrong way and slipped the ball into the opposite corner just what Chair had to do but of course he did not

yeah it would have been a different game at 1-1 with the momentum with us but not sure I'd have fancied us to go on and win the game
Login to get fewer ads

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 00:12 - Feb 16 with 4240 viewsJAPRANGERS

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 22:03 - Feb 15 by ManinBlack

Boro warmed up nicely for us with a 3-1 win at Sheffield Utd. Dread to think what the score will be Saturday.

In the region of 7-0?
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 04:49 - Feb 16 with 4036 viewsQPROslo

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 22:54 - Feb 15 by terryb

Do we know what mysterious injury Laird suffered last night, or was he honest enough to say "I don't want to play for you anymore"?

Another tight hamstring. Doubtful for Saturday.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 06:49 - Feb 16 with 3914 viewsNorthernr

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 04:49 - Feb 16 by QPROslo

Amazing.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 09:02 - Feb 16 with 3557 viewsDorse

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 04:49 - Feb 16 by QPROslo

Strained banjo string, more like.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 09:43 - Feb 16 with 3386 viewsBklynRanger

Could be football induced psychosis but the use of that line for the attendance completely cracked me up.

On the injury stuff, Critchley's response last week (to WLS I think) on Roberts was really damning and of a similar nature. Something like "He just felt that he wasn't quite right/quite ready after training on Friday".

I did think they made a decent effort at 'trying' to go about it the right way in the first 15 or 20 minutes, but there's a lethal mixture of complacency and fragility running through the squad. A couple of shots went in, and they put a couple of decent moves together, one that used to happen all the time when playing well with quite a good move on the left of their box, a cut back and then too much faffing.

But the whole team then seemed to take a collective breather - almost like they'd achieved something by looking vaguely like scoring. That breather either coincided with or precipitated Sunderland getting far more a clue of their own, and as soon as it got to the idea of needing 2 goals to win, well that was just utterly inconceivable, when has that ever happened in the modern game?
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 13:42 - Feb 16 with 2904 viewsR_from_afar

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 09:43 - Feb 16 by BklynRanger

Could be football induced psychosis but the use of that line for the attendance completely cracked me up.

On the injury stuff, Critchley's response last week (to WLS I think) on Roberts was really damning and of a similar nature. Something like "He just felt that he wasn't quite right/quite ready after training on Friday".

I did think they made a decent effort at 'trying' to go about it the right way in the first 15 or 20 minutes, but there's a lethal mixture of complacency and fragility running through the squad. A couple of shots went in, and they put a couple of decent moves together, one that used to happen all the time when playing well with quite a good move on the left of their box, a cut back and then too much faffing.

But the whole team then seemed to take a collective breather - almost like they'd achieved something by looking vaguely like scoring. That breather either coincided with or precipitated Sunderland getting far more a clue of their own, and as soon as it got to the idea of needing 2 goals to win, well that was just utterly inconceivable, when has that ever happened in the modern game?

"He just felt that he wasn't quite right/quite ready after training on Friday".

I think many of us would apply that statement to the entire squad!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 14:30 - Feb 16 with 2758 viewsManinBlack

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 00:12 - Feb 16 by JAPRANGERS

In the region of 7-0?

I was thinking along those lines, another West Brom type mauling. Once we go behind and a second swiftly follows we will collapse.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 14:56 - Feb 16 with 2688 viewsw7r

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 22:54 - Feb 15 by terryb

Looked to me that he may have done it chasing that long ball Dozzell (I think) played to the byline, he attempted to cross with his right but he winced so assume that was the moment.

No doubt Laird has got talent but lord he's fragile - I reckon at 58 I'd last longer than him. Ozzie is a better option anyway, at least looks interested and attempts to put a ball into the opposition penalty area with a bit of conviction.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 14:58 - Feb 16 with 2682 viewsNorthernr

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 14:56 - Feb 16 by w7r

Looked to me that he may have done it chasing that long ball Dozzell (I think) played to the byline, he attempted to cross with his right but he winced so assume that was the moment.

No doubt Laird has got talent but lord he's fragile - I reckon at 58 I'd last longer than him. Ozzie is a better option anyway, at least looks interested and attempts to put a ball into the opposition penalty area with a bit of conviction.

The "moment" came a few days before when he clocked Boro A on the fixture list.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 16:20 - Feb 16 with 2497 viewsdezzar

Brilliant write up , seems you have many fans on the Sunderland RTG message board Clive
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 16:25 - Feb 16 with 2470 viewsNorthernr

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 16:20 - Feb 16 by dezzar

Brilliant write up , seems you have many fans on the Sunderland RTG message board Clive

Wonder if I can put in for a transfer?
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 16:34 - Feb 16 with 2402 viewsdezzar

One or two of them suggested that
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 16:39 - Feb 16 with 2385 viewsNorthernr

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 16:34 - Feb 16 by dezzar

One or two of them suggested that

They'll all drink Madri up there though won't they? Not sure I can do it to myself.
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 16:59 - Feb 16 with 2334 viewsdezzar

True it’s rank like
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 18:18 - Feb 16 with 2166 viewsFredManRave

They might not appreciate you and your writing in Glasgow, Clive, but they 'kin love you up there in Mackem land.

7 pages when I last looked and I hope you read each and every post, Clive.

Loved their post about you tweeting, asking for a transfer.

As if!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/qpr-write-up-of-our-game.1600707/

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 18:22 - Feb 16 with 2147 viewsKerryE

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 06:49 - Feb 16 by Northernr

Amazing.

And we pay extra if he doesn't play. I expect that's the kind of deal we've struck up
Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 18:26 - Feb 16 with 2129 viewsDamo1962

Something about a massacre on February 14 - Report on 00:12 - Feb 16 by JAPRANGERS

In the region of 7-0?

They'll stop at three or four hopefully. Have mercy on us..please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024