Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could have one premiership player in our side……. 20:31 - Mar 1 with 3721 viewsNoDiddley

Who would it be?
For me
Declan Rice
If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 20:44 - Mar 1 with 2934 viewsJuzzie

Haaland.
If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 20:45 - Mar 1 with 2927 viewsaston_hoop

Wouldn't Rice have to replace Sam Field who is the only decent player we actually have?

Bukayo Saka I reckon. Would give us so much in the attacking positions for the rest of the season to keep us up and then at the end of it, we could flog him for £100 million + and survive FFP with enough to spare to buy a bunch of quality of Championship players

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 21:29 - Mar 1 with 2844 viewsOldPedro

Whoever we picked would get a calf or hamstring injury walking into training

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 21:35 - Mar 1 with 2828 viewsHooparoo

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 21:29 - Mar 1 by OldPedro

Whoever we picked would get a calf or hamstring injury walking into training

We need a midfielder with a decent engine - Bruno Fernandes

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 21:39 - Mar 1 with 2818 viewsSharpy36

Martin odegaard

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 00:12 - Mar 2 with 2668 viewsHooping_Mad

Clint Hill

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 00:31 - Mar 2 with 2644 viewsconnell10

Harry Kane

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 00:56 - Mar 2 with 2631 viewsNorthLondonR

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 21:35 - Mar 1 by Hooparoo

We need a midfielder with a decent engine - Bruno Fernandes

What we really need is a Buzsaky mk.2.. he would be perfect for us right now
Login to get fewer ads

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 01:00 - Mar 2 with 2628 viewsJules4367

The problem with this question is you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Pick an attacking player reliable to score and our defence lets us down.
Pick a defender and we 'may' just keep a clean sheet but won't score
Pick a goal keeper and we 'may' just keep a clean sheet but unlikely to score and the defence lets us down and
Pick a midfield player and we wont score and defence lets us down
Pick a winger and Dieng wont get the ball out to him quick enough

So, for me, the policy that got us out of League One with Holloway...Pick a player who grew up supporting QPR and will run his legs off, heart out for the club!

Don't know who that would be and he'd still be let down by his colleagues (who don't care as much) but at least like Ollie and Wild Thing, you'd know where the mind and heart were whereas with this bunch ... bar Albert...I don't feel they care!
If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 07:49 - Mar 2 with 2421 viewsHayesender

Bukayo Saka. Turning into a world class player, and a local lad to boot

Poll: Shamima Beghum

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 09:20 - Mar 2 with 2333 viewsw7r

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 07:49 - Mar 2 by Hayesender

I wonder if he was ever on QPR’s RADAR as a kid?

Greenford boy, almost in the shadow of our floodlights.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:20 - Mar 2 with 2333 viewsw7r

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 07:49 - Mar 2 by Hayesender

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:20 - Mar 2 with 2333 viewsw7r

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 09:27 - Mar 2 with 2317 viewsPinnerPaul

Need more than 1 player though!

Can you imagine Haaland standing there thinking "What? !!!!" as yet another cross hits the first man or De Bruyne playing worldly passes left, right and centre whilst the other 9 players look on admiringly, but actually make no effort to get on the end of one!
If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 09:33 - Mar 2 with 2298 viewsBAWHoops

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 00:31 - Mar 2 by connell10

Harry Kane

This is the correct answer.

Kane is basically 2 players in 1. Creator and a goalscorer. If he wasn't English then most fans would universally accept he's top 5 players in the world. he's so consistently good that you can build a side round him using him as the point of an attack, or dropping deep to link everything.
World Class

But that's boring....
I'd bring in Saka because he's devastating. Saw an amazing stat about him. Since his miss in the Euro's final he's taken 4 pens and scored them all. Pens were against Liverpool, United, City and Chelsea!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 09:48 - Mar 2 with 2272 viewsAntti_Heinola

I don't think Rice would be in my top 50.

Keane had him spot on last night. Doesn't do enough. I hate the word overrated, but he's the most overrated player in the premier league. Very good player. But he's just a modern day Scott Parker.

Pick the bones out of that. Let's have a heated debate!

Bare bones.

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 10:38 - Mar 2 with 2224 viewsEsox_Lucius

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 01:00 - Mar 2 by Jules4367

The problem with this question is you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Pick an attacking player reliable to score and our defence lets us down.
Pick a defender and we 'may' just keep a clean sheet but won't score
Pick a goal keeper and we 'may' just keep a clean sheet but unlikely to score and the defence lets us down and
Pick a midfield player and we wont score and defence lets us down
Pick a winger and Dieng wont get the ball out to him quick enough

So, for me, the policy that got us out of League One with Holloway...Pick a player who grew up supporting QPR and will run his legs off, heart out for the club!

Don't know who that would be and he'd still be let down by his colleagues (who don't care as much) but at least like Ollie and Wild Thing, you'd know where the mind and heart were whereas with this bunch ... bar Albert...I don't feel they care!

Chair and Dykes don't care? SMH

The grass is always greener.

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 10:45 - Mar 2 with 2213 viewsTheChef

According to this Ben Earl is the best.

https://www.ruck.co.uk/ranked-the-25-best-players-in-the-gallagher-premiership-t

Oh sorry - did you mean Premier League?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 11:06 - Mar 2 with 2194 viewspaulparker

Allan saint maximan (sp)
If anyone was born to play for us it was him, love watching him , a real throwback winger

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 11:11 - Mar 2 with 2173 viewsDubaiR

Be 50/50 between Saka and Saliba for me, both very good seasons. We need goals but we also need to stop shipping 3 a game
If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 11:12 - Mar 2 with 2167 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze.

Of course.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 11:21 - Mar 2 with 2143 viewsLanhoop

Brian is right about Eze of course but close second is Ruben Dias. We need fixing at the back.
If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 12:35 - Mar 2 with 2063 viewsJules4367

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 10:38 - Mar 2 by Esox_Lucius

Chair and Dykes don't care? SMH

Its not that they 'don't' care , it's just that it often feels to me that the mentality for some of the players (not all!) is 'its simply a day at the office and whether it is a good day or bad day, I'll still be paid!' as opposed to having a passion for the club.

You know in YOUR heart those players that have a desire, not just to win , BUT for Rangers to win! and there's the difference.

If we go down and the owners do not pull away, it is going to need a passion for the club at all levels to survive. The supporters have it but how far it extends (as a passion) as opposed to simply a business, I don't know.
If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 12:52 - Mar 2 with 2014 viewsMrSheen

Rashford worth a look, but we'd need more goals from him.
If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 13:08 - Mar 2 with 1988 viewsMrSheen

If you could have one premiership player in our side……. on 09:33 - Mar 2 by BAWHoops

This is the correct answer.

Kane is basically 2 players in 1. Creator and a goalscorer. If he wasn't English then most fans would universally accept he's top 5 players in the world. he's so consistently good that you can build a side round him using him as the point of an attack, or dropping deep to link everything.
World Class

But that's boring....
I'd bring in Saka because he's devastating. Saw an amazing stat about him. Since his miss in the Euro's final he's taken 4 pens and scored them all. Pens were against Liverpool, United, City and Chelsea!

100% on Kane, astonishingly productive player, wasted on English fans given our local jealousies
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024