Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) 20:51 - Apr 5 with 8018 viewsRhonnda_Jack

[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 20:52]
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:01 - Apr 5 with 4313 viewsTreforys_Jack

Kyle Naughton
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:03 - Apr 5 with 4297 viewsDr_Winston

Jason Scotland.

Replaced Trundle and did even better. Now basically forgotten.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:04 - Apr 5 with 4305 viewsTreforys_Jack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:03 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Jason Scotland.

Good shout doc, even though he was lazy and slow.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 21:05]
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:04 - Apr 5 with 4303 viewsWhiterockin

Danny Graham.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:07 - Apr 5 with 4274 viewsDr_Winston

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:04 - Apr 5 by Treforys_Jack

Good shout doc, even though he was lazy and slow.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 21:05]

Even at the time he was disliked in some quarters for replacing "Lord Lee" and having the temerity to score even more goals.

He should be considered a major reason why we progressed under Martinez. Instead I doubt many younger fans even know who he is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:09 - Apr 5 with 4282 viewslifelong

Mark Gower.
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:26 - Apr 5 with 4231 viewsWhiterockin

OK I will put it out there. Grimes.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:47 - Apr 5 with 4206 viewslifelong

Pablo was another underestimated by many.
Login to get fewer ads

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 5 with 4189 viewsTreforys_Jack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:26 - Apr 5 by Whiterockin

OK I will put it out there. Grimes.

You gotta drag the thread down haven't you
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:56 - Apr 5 with 4181 viewsWhiterockin

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 5 by Treforys_Jack

You gotta drag the thread down haven't you

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:21 - Apr 5 with 4118 viewsDJack

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:03 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Jason Scotland.

Beat me to it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:24 - Apr 5 with 4110 viewsKeithHaynes

De Guzman.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:26 - Apr 5 with 4104 viewsPlankton

Itay Schechter
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:57 - Apr 5 with 4092 viewsRobbie

Going back to the good old says under the Vetch floodlights , mention to Keith Walker .

Never going to be a maestro on the ball , but gave everything for The Swans every game .
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 00:10 - Apr 6 with 4085 viewsGixerJack

How about Joe Allon?
Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 00:38 - Apr 6 with 4058 viewsReslovenSwan1

Bafetimi Gomis.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 06:49 - Apr 6 with 4035 viewsWhiterockin

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 23:57 - Apr 5 by Robbie

Going back to the good old says under the Vetch floodlights , mention to Keith Walker .

Never going to be a maestro on the ball , but gave everything for The Swans every game .

If you want to go back that far I would mention Danny Bartley.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 07:05 - Apr 6 with 4030 viewsbuilthjack

Jack Cork

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:02 - Apr 6 with 3987 viewsBoundy

at the time Pablo Hernández, oft criticised but on his day possibly the most technically gifted player in the squad .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:23 - Apr 6 with 3970 viewsonehunglow

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:09 - Apr 5 by lifelong

Mark Gower.

I hope he was worthy of your love .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:24 - Apr 6 with 3969 viewsonehunglow

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 21:47 - Apr 5 by lifelong

Pablo was another underestimated by many.

Certainly by me..

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:26 - Apr 6 with 3966 viewsonehunglow

Jimmy McLaughlin
Barrie Jones
Brian Evans
Roy Evans
Ben Cabango

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:29 - Apr 6 with 3965 viewsvetchonian

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 07:05 - Apr 6 by builthjack

Jack Cork

Good shout.....just becasue he wasnt Leon....as Naughton wasnt Rangel

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:30 - Apr 6 with 3964 viewsvetchonian

What about the overestimated player?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:32 - Apr 6 with 3961 viewsonehunglow

Most underestimated Swans player of all time I'll start Marvin Emines (n/t) on 09:30 - Apr 6 by vetchonian

What about the overestimated player?

De Guzman
Gower
Grimes

Stand alone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024