Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth's Attire 18:34 - Apr 15 with 6527 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I've begun to wonder if, when the players look at GA on the touchline, wearing those God awful heals; dyed unkempt hair; and his dreadful trousers, all the time looking like Bono from a few years back, they think he's a joke.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Gareth's Attire on 00:58 - Apr 16 with 1745 viewsozexile

Mate at the risk of getting hammered on here I agree with you.
Gareth's Attire on 07:37 - Apr 16 with 1616 viewsLadbrokeR

He seems disconnected from the team. I don’t know if his attire has anything to do with that
Gareth's Attire on 07:39 - Apr 16 with 1610 viewsHammersmithR

I agree to a point. We can all wear what we want in our own time. But come work time
He should either be in club gear or a suit looking smart. You’d never get looking like he does at a big club. Sends the wrong message to the players.
Gareth's Attire on 08:29 - Apr 16 with 1558 viewsDejR_vu

Gareth's Attire on 07:39 - Apr 16 by HammersmithR

I agree to a point. We can all wear what we want in our own time. But come work time
He should either be in club gear or a suit looking smart. You’d never get looking like he does at a big club. Sends the wrong message to the players.

Psychology is massive. Looking the way he does will 100% impact the players’ views. In most cases they won’t even realise it, it will be subconscious. That said, we have far bigger problems.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Gareth's Attire on 09:16 - Apr 16 with 1488 viewspaulparker

Gareth's Attire on 23:58 - Apr 15 by WatfordR

Who said

"This is awful
I wanted Ainsworth here but WTF is that line up
Just dog Sh1t"

He got it massively wrong yesterday with that line up it was poor
I wouldn’t of picked that team and I don’t think a 1000 other posters would have either
I thought Ainsworth would get here and shake things up but this lot don’t want to know
we are in a situation where our loan signings can’t be bothered, and our permanent signings are either to old to injured or to crap to start , the fact we are playing a fat pub player up fro y tells you why we are in the state that we are

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gareth's Attire on 09:24 - Apr 16 with 1444 viewsDannyPaddox

I think he should turn up dressed differently every game. Pirate, spaceman, cowboy, caveman, German Techno Queen etc. Keep us guessing and keep the players on their toes.
Gareth's Attire on 10:05 - Apr 16 with 1383 viewsted_hendrix

Wear what he want's as far as I'm concerned, I just wish he was wearing what he want's at some other club.
I find his Interviews embarrassing and cringeworthy to watch but that's just me.
Correct me If I'm wrong but when he was appointed we had an 8 point 'cushion' down to the last relegation spot, since then that 'cushion' has been wiped out under his leadership and all the while we've been served up anti-football and dreadful performances.
For the fourth time yesterday we got beat at home 3-0, we've got two more home games can you guess the scores for those two games?

Christ almighty his appointment has been a disaster, the club was In a horrendous position when he was given the job and now we are in an even worse position.

Watch his interview after yesterday's 'regulation' 3-0 home loss, I could only manage a couple of minutes.

I personally haven't got a clue what we're gonna do from now on, the club In It's entirety
Is slowly drowning, that's not on Ainsworth, he was brought In to keep us In this league and he has failed miserably.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gareth's Attire on 10:09 - Apr 16 with 1372 viewsRangersw12

Nothing to do with what he is wearing the problem he seems be trying to turn us into a poor man's Wimbledon of the 80's

This experiment is turning into a disaster and the thought of him building a team of over 30s journeyman next season is filling me with dread
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth's Attire on 14:15 - Apr 16 with 1282 viewsHayesender

I don't know why, but I keep humming this in my head when I see him on the sidelines

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Gareth's Attire on 14:18 - Apr 16 with 1279 viewsHAMRanger

Oh dear
Gareth's Attire on 14:40 - Apr 16 with 1225 viewsstevec

Must say, I can never look down at the dugout without thinking…

[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 14:41]
Gareth's Attire on 15:12 - Apr 16 with 1167 viewsMonkey_Roots

Gareth's Attire on 23:46 - Apr 15 by paulparker

How is this on Ainsworth????
Been dealt a real Sh1t hand with these kunts who pretend to be professional footballers
This is 12 years of the Tune group making terrible decisions who have nearly bankrupted the club and who appointed a DOF who had no experience of the role ,
All of these players deserve to be shown the door , they are an utter disgrace
Ainsworth needs at least 4 transfer windows to get the right team in place which exactly what it took Holloway over 20 years ago

This is the same hand Critchley was dealt though, PP.

Why does GA get a pass from you, when Critchley didn’t? I know you thought he was uninspiring, but even GA with all his history, exuberance and excitement has failed to turn the tide.

For the record, I think Critchley or GA - or whoever - should get the opportunity of transfer windows, preseason etc. I’m not saying you’re wrong, I just think that nobody is getting a tune out of this lot - I wonder if anyone thinks NC was treated a bit unfairly now that we all understand that the manager, any manager, isn’t the problem here.
Gareth's Attire on 15:16 - Apr 16 with 1153 viewsDejR_vu

Gareth's Attire on 15:12 - Apr 16 by Monkey_Roots

Why does GA get a pass from you, when Critchley didn’t? I know you thought he was uninspiring, but even GA with all his history, exuberance and excitement has failed to turn the tide.

For the record, I think Critchley or GA - or whoever - should get the opportunity of transfer windows, preseason etc. I’m not saying you’re wrong, I just think that nobody is getting a tune out of this lot - I wonder if anyone thinks NC was treated a bit unfairly now that we all understand that the manager, any manager, isn’t the problem here.

I think most people knew NC wasn’t the problem. Even the media team seemed apologetic when he left, citing confidence in him doing well elsewhere in the future. Obviously, some idiot(s) at the club thought otherwise.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Gareth's Attire on 15:31 - Apr 16 with 1104 viewsHayesender

Gareth's Attire on 14:40 - Apr 16 by stevec

Must say, I can never look down at the dugout without thinking…

[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 14:41]

Guffaw

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Gareth's Attire on 15:49 - Apr 16 with 1063 viewsPhilmyRs

Gareth's Attire on 15:16 - Apr 16 by DejR_vu

I think most people knew NC wasn’t the problem. Even the media team seemed apologetic when he left, citing confidence in him doing well elsewhere in the future. Obviously, some idiot(s) at the club thought otherwise.

True but I mentioned in another thread at least Critchley picked up some draws, particularly against those teams around us. Drawing with Reading, Huddersfield and Cardiff doesn’t look so feeble now when you compare it to the rubbish Ainsworth’s Rangers have dished out against our relegation rivals - a 6-1 thumping being the lowest moment.
Gareth's Attire on 15:56 - Apr 16 with 1042 viewspaulparker

Gareth's Attire on 15:12 - Apr 16 by Monkey_Roots

Alright mate

Critchley in my mind didn’t want to be here and lost the dressing room , he was a cheap and quick option to Beale and had as much charisma as a wet lettuce
Ainsworth has proved in 2 Caretaker spells what he can do here , he wants the job and this means a lot to him , he has also been the best manager over a consistent period in league one on a shoestring budget
We are going down and Ainsworth is the man to rebuild us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gareth's Attire on 16:14 - Apr 16 with 970 viewsTGRRRSSS

You could also say that that period Critchley was in charge things dropped much further over that time following the Beale departure, so confidence was much lower by the time GA arrived.

An interesting point saying you don't think NC wanted to be here, I can see that he's a northerner and I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes down to a London (Southern) club again

Birmingham probably as far as he will want to go, I notice his football career itself didn't go far and he's mostly worked within a few clubs up north.
Gareth's Attire on 16:35 - Apr 16 with 947 viewsdaveB

Gareth's Attire on 15:56 - Apr 16 by paulparker

Alright mate

Critchley in my mind didn’t want to be here and lost the dressing room , he was a cheap and quick option to Beale and had as much charisma as a wet lettuce
Ainsworth has proved in 2 Caretaker spells what he can do here , he wants the job and this means a lot to him , he has also been the best manager over a consistent period in league one on a shoestring budget
We are going down and Ainsworth is the man to rebuild us

What has he proved in his 2 previous spells. Managed 20 games for us now and lost 13 of them only won 4.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024