Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. 16:01 - Aug 11 with 66735 viewsjohnhoop

Doesn’t seem to be a match thread and haven’t done one before so here goes.
Hoping the outcome doesn’t match the thread title but fear that it might do, as they’ve mysteriously managed to strengthen their team considerably, despite being under a transfer embargo.
An optimistic 1-0 to Cardiff ( scorer Josh Bowler of course).
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:25 - Aug 12 with 2412 viewsQPRSteve

Great team goal.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:25 - Aug 12 with 2384 viewsthemodfather

2-0 nil this is like a ripping yarns , barnstoneworth come back lol!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:25 - Aug 12 with 2378 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What an assist by Armstrong. Broke free on the right, charged into the box, no shot on, so touches with both feet and pulled a beautifully weighted pass back across the box for the inrushing Paal to smah home.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 2342 viewsDejR_vu

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 2342 viewsRs_Holy

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 2321 viewsFDC

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:06 - Aug 12 by OakR

I think if Sinclair is the furthest forward, you are going to get more space as they will drop off a bit to cope with his pace, and always leave 2 back. Dykes doesn't give you that, and Sinclair would be better chasing anything he flicks on or that goes long.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 16:09]

Makes sense, but interesting in that it's a change of direction, from Ainsworth wanting to build a team around him (which you'd imagine was part of the discussion around his contract renewal)
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 2313 viewskensalriser

Surprise surprise!

Missed that one as my stream was torpedoed.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 2311 viewsted_hendrix

Ramsay had just hit the post too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 2306 viewsdenhamhoop2

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 12 by colinallcars

Last good corner taker we had was Archie Andrews in 1954.

Always thought he was a bit stiff and wooden in his play
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 2289 viewsE17hoop

It's 'almost' as if people have been overreacting about the last week.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 2278 viewsconnell10

Yes com u rsss

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:27 - Aug 12 with 2216 viewsjoe90

Get in!!!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:27 - Aug 12 with 2180 viewskensalriser

Cuthbert Chittlesworth was far better in 1897.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 12 with 2141 viewsFDC

Beating Cardiff is one of life's great joys
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 12 with 2129 viewsstevec

I’m in shock.

COYRs
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 12 with 2102 viewsDamo1962

Oh my giddy Aunt 🤐
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 12 with 2092 viewsBklynRanger

SDM coming on soonish by the looks of it
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 12 with 2090 viewsFredManRave

Two Queen's Park Rangers, there's only 2 Queen's Park Rangers...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 12 with 2072 viewsbenhurst

I could watch hit and hope football all day long with Sinclair up top. Such an exciting player to watch - what makes me very happy is he had a similar chance at the end of Hudds away last season and completely botched it, great composure to wait for the perfect pass (and a great finish too)
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:29 - Aug 12 with 2010 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:26 - Aug 12 by E17hoop

It's 'almost' as if people have been overreacting about the last week.

This is great but no one was a overreacting, and it was about more than last week.
Equally, let’s not overreact to one (possible) win

Bare bones.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:30 - Aug 12 with 1908 viewsRangersDave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:30 - Aug 12 with 1879 viewsdavman

What a difference a week makes.

Doing well today aren't we?

Hold on Rangers, come on...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 12 with 1838 viewsDamo1962

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:28 - Aug 12 by FDC

Beating Cardiff is one of life's great joys

Beating anyone has be one one of the joys of life following QPR at the moment 😁 Of course we haven't won yet - another might start me believing 😉
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 12 with 1845 viewsQPRSteve

Only played 8 games on loan but Mark Kennedy could take a corner.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:31 - Aug 12 with 1745 viewsColesIndyRs

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:29 - Aug 12 by Antti_Heinola

This is great but no one was a overreacting, and it was about more than last week.
Equally, let’s not overreact to one (possible) win

I know one Swallow does not a summer make but it is a hell of a of a lot better than looking at shitbirds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024