Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. 16:01 - Aug 11 with 66729 viewsjohnhoop

Doesn’t seem to be a match thread and haven’t done one before so here goes.
Hoping the outcome doesn’t match the thread title but fear that it might do, as they’ve mysteriously managed to strengthen their team considerably, despite being under a transfer embargo.
An optimistic 1-0 to Cardiff ( scorer Josh Bowler of course).
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 2340 viewsDamo1962

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:59 - Aug 12 by PlanetHonneywood

Cod almighty...blow

My nerves are Deep fried... where's the Malbec. Brilliant result, and first goal for Armstrong.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 2351 viewsOakR

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:58 - Aug 12 by DejR_vu

Taking your pace off suggests we thought it was in the bag. Pace against a team chasing a game presents opportunities. No pace against a team in the ascendency is a recipe for disaster

I don't think Armstrong can last the 90 minnutes at the moment (or the 100 minutes) - not sure who the alternative up front would be.

Great result, and by the sounds of it, performance and attitude.

We might even have a happy bord for the weekend - and it's been a while since that has happened!

Poll: Will we stay up?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 2351 viewsvanrrrr

Well done Gaz and the lads …. Much much better!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 2350 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well after Watford and where we are at; effing well done Gaz, his charges and the Rangers!

Marvelous response all round.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 2348 viewsBoston

RANGERS

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 2342 viewsHooping_Mad

Get In U R's.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 2336 viewsDejR_vu

Thank fvck. Wouldn’t be Rangers if they didn’t put us through the wringer

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 12 with 2332 viewsToast_R

16th....
Login to get fewer ads

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 12 with 2322 viewsMoonshineSteve

Haha!

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 12 with 2316 viewsCamberleyR

The dizzy heights of 16th.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 12 with 2316 viewsMrSheen

BBC showing us 16th.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 12 with 2309 viewsBushRanger82

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:54 - Aug 12 by FredManRave

We're all over the plaice.

Full-time.
We did it. Thank Cod.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:03 - Aug 12 with 2231 viewscolinallcars

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 12 by connell10

Yessss fish puns got us through.

I can't take in the scale of this victory….
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:03 - Aug 12 with 2219 viewsDorse

That was just what we needed. Well done Rs!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:04 - Aug 12 with 2129 viewskarlski

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 12 by connell10

Yessss fish puns got us through.

Completely out on our feet and all over the shop at the end - but wow. Must applaud all involved to respond to last week. Small step forward, but an important one.

Simple truth: Armstrong's raw attributes can worry absolutely anyone. And the game nous, technique, etc can be developed - it's by playing that it will come on leaps and bounds, which we saw some of today.

Credit to everyone but him, Smyth, Fox, Cook stood out to me. Chair never stopped running. EDB decent cameo from bench, covered the ground and filled in the gaps.

Depth and lack of pace beyond the first team obviously a concern. 3 points, however, is an absolute, unexpected, joy.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:04 - Aug 12 with 2092 viewsHayesender

Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:04 - Aug 12 with 2077 viewsRs_Holy

OH YES.... Well done Rangers... Hanging on a bit at the end but sometimes the hard fought, backs to the wall performances feel better than the easy wins.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 12 with 2070 viewsBklynRanger

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 12 by Toast_R

16th....

Home sweet home
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 12 with 2043 viewsDejR_vu

Well done GA and the coaching staff.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 12 with 2029 viewsDamo1962

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 12 by TomS

To those who will enjoy the journey home, have a whale of a time!

Don't think Mammals count 😉
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 12 with 2021 viewsCateLeBonR

3 points. We need to find another 40 or 50 of those from somewhere!

It’s going to be a long season.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 12 with 2015 viewsconnell10

No Carping from me tonight...that's my last one .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:06 - Aug 12 with 2013 viewsBoston

MOTM. Armstrong.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:06 - Aug 12 with 1986 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:04 - Aug 12 by karlski

Completely out on our feet and all over the shop at the end - but wow. Must applaud all involved to respond to last week. Small step forward, but an important one.

Simple truth: Armstrong's raw attributes can worry absolutely anyone. And the game nous, technique, etc can be developed - it's by playing that it will come on leaps and bounds, which we saw some of today.

Credit to everyone but him, Smyth, Fox, Cook stood out to me. Chair never stopped running. EDB decent cameo from bench, covered the ground and filled in the gaps.

Depth and lack of pace beyond the first team obviously a concern. 3 points, however, is an absolute, unexpected, joy.

Very strange to see us so baked at the end of our second game.
Worrying.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:06 - Aug 12 with 1967 viewsRs_Holy

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 12 by MrSheen

BBC showing us 16th.

16th... feels like putting on a well worn pair of slippers :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024