Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. 16:01 - Aug 11 with 66730 viewsjohnhoop

Doesn’t seem to be a match thread and haven’t done one before so here goes.
Hoping the outcome doesn’t match the thread title but fear that it might do, as they’ve mysteriously managed to strengthen their team considerably, despite being under a transfer embargo.
An optimistic 1-0 to Cardiff ( scorer Josh Bowler of course).
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:06 - Aug 12 with 2552 viewsTacticalR

Hopefully this result will have a big impact on our season.

Air hostess clique

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:06 - Aug 12 with 2542 viewsDamo1962

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:01 - Aug 12 by OakR

I don't think Armstrong can last the 90 minnutes at the moment (or the 100 minutes) - not sure who the alternative up front would be.

Great result, and by the sounds of it, performance and attitude.

We might even have a happy bord for the weekend - and it's been a while since that has happened!

And Clive 👍
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:07 - Aug 12 with 2530 viewsMrSheen

Never in trout.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:08 - Aug 12 with 2484 viewsDamo1962

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:02 - Aug 12 by MrSheen

BBC showing us 16th.

Feels comforting somehow 😎
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:08 - Aug 12 with 2479 viewsFredManRave

Never in doubt.

Never felt more like sinking the blue(bird)s...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:08 - Aug 12 with 2446 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:09 - Aug 12 with 2428 viewsconnell10

Can see us fielding the u18,s team in the cup.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:09 - Aug 12 with 2430 viewsKildarePete

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:00 - Aug 12 by connell10

Yessss fish puns got us through.

There's rumors that James Perch will be inducted into the Forever R's next week
Login to get fewer ads

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:09 - Aug 12 with 2403 viewsR_from_afar

That is massive. A change of system and the team delivered.

However, it counts for very little if we follow it up with gutless and insipid dross like last week.

100% effort and concentration is required every game.

Well done my team 👏

Thanks for the updates, all, enjoy your evenings!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:09 - Aug 12 with 2399 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Rangers, this was so much more positive than last week. We just need to get ahead in games and confidence grows.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:10 - Aug 12 with 2372 viewsDamo1962

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 12 by connell10

No Carping from me tonight...that's my last one .

👍😁
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:11 - Aug 12 with 2308 viewsDamo1962

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:06 - Aug 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Very strange to see us so baked at the end of our second game.
Worrying.

Fitness still seems to be an issue that needs addressing urgently.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:11 - Aug 12 with 2298 viewscolinallcars

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:07 - Aug 12 by MrSheen

Never in trout.

These really are the dace of wine and roses
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:13 - Aug 12 with 2215 viewsmart_Goblin

Absolutely made up with that. What a difference and until the subs I thought we were very good as a team and a unit. Lost all impetus and threat when Armstrong and Smyth went off.

Rode our luck of course and Cardiff were poor . We were absolute toast at the end. Dead on our feet but we played ok football at times especially in the first half and our shape was much better .

Credit to Ainsworth and coaching team for making the changes as it worked well.
Only 1 game but green shoots.
Cook and Fox were excellent I thought .

Come on U R’s!!!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:14 - Aug 12 with 2178 viewskarl

Feels like a huge win. Hopefully there’s confidence and some belief in the manager to be gained as well as ‘just’ the 3 points, delighted
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:14 - Aug 12 with 2153 viewsSakura

What a result!! Well done Rangers! Well done Ainsworth!!

Pace in the team been missing! Cook, helped improve us massively!! Fox solid. Kakay in that position and the cob webs blown out after returning from a long injury really helped

Finish the window with at least a couple more solid additions. Perhaps Willock does go to help that and we might have the decent season some of us thought we might!!

Can't wait till next week!!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:15 - Aug 12 with 2131 viewsHAYESBOY

GA OUT!.........Whats that?...............We won?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:16 - Aug 12 with 2111 viewsDamo1962

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:09 - Aug 12 by NorthantsHoop

Well done Rangers, this was so much more positive than last week. We just need to get ahead in games and confidence grows.

The home record simply has to improve...or it's one step forward and two back again. You and others(especially those behind the Loft goal) - suffered enough last season...so fingers crossed you'll see better soon🙂
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:16 - Aug 12 with 2082 viewsAirtomoreira

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:14 - Aug 12 by karl

Feels like a huge win. Hopefully there’s confidence and some belief in the manager to be gained as well as ‘just’ the 3 points, delighted

I think that the "belief in the manager" aspect of this is even more significant than the 3 points, especially if there has been any unrest amongst the players with regard to the formations that GA has been asking them to play.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:16 - Aug 12 with 2081 viewshook_hoops

After last week, that result today was like winning the Champions League final. Great stuff from the entire team but special mention in dispatches for Armstrong, Fox and Cook. Well done lads!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:17 - Aug 12 with 2069 viewsderbyhoop

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:05 - Aug 12 by CateLeBonR

3 points. We need to find another 40 or 50 of those from somewhere!

It’s going to be a long season.

Just for today, we need a more positive outlook.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:17 - Aug 12 with 2049 viewsloftus77

'Its not the despair, 'tis the hope I can't stand.'

Well done Rangers - did not see that coming.

So Cardiff, evidently, are one of 'The Three' - whereart the other two??
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:18 - Aug 12 with 2032 viewsFredManRave

And to think most of us were Coi before the start of the game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:18 - Aug 12 with 2019 viewsBushRanger82

One win. That's how runs begin. We need to pull out all the stops, and follow this up with a good performance and win against Norwich in the cup on Wednesday.
Same starting line-up on Wednesday night, Gareth. Please.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:18 - Aug 12 with 1997 viewsdavman

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:11 - Aug 12 by Damo1962

Fitness still seems to be an issue that needs addressing urgently.

This.

Brilliant performance for 60 and the pace up top provided a threat we have not had since BOS.

BUT, Armstrong and Smyth can't last, Chair stopped at 60 minutes, Dykes was walking for the last 20 minutes, Fox visibly slowed, Cook not ready for 90, but soldiered through and Albert can's last 10 minutes (awful from him today, awful).

The fitness is a big, big issue...
...and, like the attitude I thought that was Gaz's "thing"...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024