Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. 16:01 - Aug 11 with 66648 viewsjohnhoop

Doesn’t seem to be a match thread and haven’t done one before so here goes.
Hoping the outcome doesn’t match the thread title but fear that it might do, as they’ve mysteriously managed to strengthen their team considerably, despite being under a transfer embargo.
An optimistic 1-0 to Cardiff ( scorer Josh Bowler of course).
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 21:11 - Aug 12 with 2156 viewsBoston

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:32 - Aug 12 by stowmarketrange

And who is on the August page of the qpr calendar?Only Sinclair Armstrong and Paal that’s who.

a truly august publication.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 22:13 - Aug 12 with 1917 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Wow, did not see that coming. Brilliant for Sinclair to get a goal and an assist; with him and Ferguson, Ireland might actually qualify for something this decade. Fair play to Ainsworth for recognising that you can't simply impose a style of play on players ill suited to it; hopefully, this builds some confidence.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:37 - Aug 13 with 1399 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 22:13 - Aug 12 by Wegerles_Stairs

Wow, did not see that coming. Brilliant for Sinclair to get a goal and an assist; with him and Ferguson, Ireland might actually qualify for something this decade. Fair play to Ainsworth for recognising that you can't simply impose a style of play on players ill suited to it; hopefully, this builds some confidence.

ROI simply have to qualify for the World Cup in USA/ Canada / Mexico while I am alive and want to see them play over here .
We have the Keepers, Drfenders , maybe midfielders but now hopefully strikers to make that happen.
Of course we still have Kenny which is killing our chances IMO .
Did you see O Dowda getting roasted time after time yesterday and he is one of Kennys favorites along with McClean and even Hendricks .
We need new managment who will pick Armstrong and Ferguson together for goals
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:48 - Aug 13 with 1280 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:37 - Aug 13 by CLAREMAN1995

ROI simply have to qualify for the World Cup in USA/ Canada / Mexico while I am alive and want to see them play over here .
We have the Keepers, Drfenders , maybe midfielders but now hopefully strikers to make that happen.
Of course we still have Kenny which is killing our chances IMO .
Did you see O Dowda getting roasted time after time yesterday and he is one of Kennys favorites along with McClean and even Hendricks .
We need new managment who will pick Armstrong and Ferguson together for goals

Again, I will say this: If at the age of 31 , you have dedicated your entire life to the highest-profile career on the planet, and nobody, and I mean nobody can actually remember your surname, and you're still getting paid, paid actual real money, and many millions of it, and they still don't know your surname, then you have to believe in and give constant praise to at least one Deity.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Jeff Hendricks/Hendrix/Whatever

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Hendrick#Career_statistics

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:59 - Aug 13 with 1127 viewsTomS

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:48 - Aug 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Again, I will say this: If at the age of 31 , you have dedicated your entire life to the highest-profile career on the planet, and nobody, and I mean nobody can actually remember your surname, and you're still getting paid, paid actual real money, and many millions of it, and they still don't know your surname, then you have to believe in and give constant praise to at least one Deity.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Jeff Hendricks/Hendrix/Whatever

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Hendrick#Career_statistics

Or your agent
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 19:17 - Aug 13 with 1062 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:59 - Aug 13 by TomS

Or your agent

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024