Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour 20:01 - Aug 13 with 41894 viewsTheChef

Up to 2 million apparently.

We shall see...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 20:53 - Aug 15 with 3951 viewscolinallcars

I understand they're interested in Clarke Salter but as I understand it, in the interests of medical research.
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:40 - Aug 15 with 3646 viewsdaveB

am shocked that a made up rumour on twitter has turned out not to be true
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:42 - Aug 15 with 3628 viewsnadera78

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 19:37 - Aug 15 by Northernr

That headline does not match the story
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:20 - Aug 15 with 3369 viewsHoopsie

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 19:35 - Aug 15 by James_Paddocks

Gareth says he's going nowhere...

That's great news, happy with 2 million, i'm sure Willock will be happy at Nowhere, more than at QPR!

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 22:53 - Aug 15 with 3215 viewsCateLeBonR

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 23:33 - Aug 15 with 3086 viewsdaveB

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:42 - Aug 15 by nadera78

That headline does not match the story

pretty much does, says he's not going anywhere at the moment, no bids for him and was gonna play weekend but got a knock
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 23:36 - Aug 15 with 3067 viewsLblock

If Gareth says he’s not going then he’s going

I don’t care where but £2mill is a steal for the purchaser IF they get the Willock we know is inside the current shell of a man moping around the gaff quoting the scriptures

Sad

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 01:24 - Aug 16 with 2873 viewsSydneyRs

Seriously don't know what WIllock is thinking and whatever advice he's getting is very poor indeed.

It seems there's little or no interest in him right now. Dave Mc and Ainsworth have now said this in the last day or so. Probably because of his recent injury record and form issues and this is entirely understandable. Also, as Clive has said, people in the game talk to each other. Its not unfeasible to think he may find himself without a club next season if he continues to stubbornly refuse to sign a contract. Unless he gets in the side and demonstrates that he's put those issues behind him, what decent club is going to want him? There's plenty of other players around.

Exactly this happened to Alfredo Morelos, the Colombian striker who was at Glasgow Rangers and was being touted as a 20 million player a couple of years ago. Released at the end of last season and still doesn't have a club. He's also very talented but has an obvious attitude issue which in his case inlcuded becoming overweight. Now potentially his career is ending far earlier than it ever should have.

If Willock wants a move, he needs to prove to clubs outside QPR that he's both fit enough and playing well enough to be worth taking on. That's he's capable of reaching the best form he has showed for us in the past. Right now he isn't showing that. Who knows whether his hamstrings are capable of getting him back to his best? Unless he demonstrates this where exactly does he think his career is going to go?

Right now his stock is nowhere near as high as he and probably his dad seem to think. If I were him I'd probably prioritise being employed beyond this season by signing a contract and then working towards getting back into form and actually being worthy of the move away to a "better" club that he seems to want.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 1:26]
Login to get fewer ads

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 02:39 - Aug 16 with 2807 viewsHoopsie

So 8 pages of whatever for a player going Nowhere?

Amazing how we "wing" a thread

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 01:34 - Aug 17 with 1997 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 10:03 - Aug 17 with 1445 viewsvanrrrr

Saw Boro sold Akpom to Ajax ( what a career turnaround for him!) for €12m so they do have some money floating about
Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 10:11 - Aug 17 with 1373 viewsTheChef

Willock to Boro latest Twitter rumour on 21:40 - Aug 15 by daveB

am shocked that a made up rumour on twitter has turned out not to be true

Well quite. Like I said, we shall see...

Although he wasn't in the squad last night.

Or maybe he does actually have a knock?

Or does he?!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024