Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread 09:11 - Oct 27 with 49144 viewsnumptydumpty

Weirdly, I am looking forward to this one.

We all know Rangers win the games they shouldn't and lose the ones that they should win.

Form wise, this is minimum five nil home defeat.

Strangely, I am optimistic.

But it's basically a free hit. We all expect to be annihilated. I have absolutely zero evidence that my prediction is even anywhere near possible.

But I am going for a Desmond. Two Two....

Yes I know. Definitely will keep taking the tablets !!!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 9:11]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 28 with 3743 viewsMatch82

Good strike. Such a shame.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 28 with 3672 viewsMatch82

This would be a great time to be awarded an "evening things up" penalty
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 28 with 3449 viewsrbee

It really is Willock time now for us but Ainsworth won't will he.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 28 with 3359 viewsted_hendrix

Fancy having the luxury of bringing Marc Albrighton on for the last ten minutes

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 28 with 3314 viewseghamranger

Smyth on.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 28 with 3223 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Not only do I think we’re going down, but I think we’re going down the most painful way possible.

Loads of last minute goals and shit refereeing. Would rather get blasted every week.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 28 with 3214 viewsted_hendrix

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 28 by eghamranger

Smyth on.

Yea that'll do It, that'll do the trick.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 28 with 3069 viewsQPRSteve

7 added bu we need the fÙcking ball!
Login to get fewer ads

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 28 with 3059 viewsted_hendrix

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not only do I think we’re going down, but I think we’re going down the most painful way possible.

Loads of last minute goals and shit refereeing. Would rather get blasted every week.

We are 100% the Architects of our own downfall.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 28 with 2955 viewsMelakaRanger

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:44 - Oct 28 by rbee

It really is Willock time now for us but Ainsworth won't will he.

Even though Leicester haven’t been that brilliant at all we were good for a deserved point. And who knows with a bit of luck 3. QPR have played better than I’ve seen them for weeks

Dozell has cost us 100%
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 28 with 2921 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 28 by ted_hendrix

We are 100% the Architects of our own downfall.

I don’t disagree.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 28 with 2758 viewsaston_hoop

This dedication to bringing on Chris Willock for the last couple of minutes of games is weird

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 28 with 2660 viewsqueensparker

Not very good and not very lucky and all that.

I'm not as downright furious as recent games at all, we were certainly in that game until Dozzell's idiocy. Why can't we put that effort and application in every week?
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 28 with 2569 viewsted_hendrix

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 28 by aston_hoop

This dedication to bringing on Chris Willock for the last couple of minutes of games is weird

Baffling and pointless (literally pointless), Ainsworth I just don't understand his logic at all.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 28 with 2507 viewsDejR_vu

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:53 - Oct 28 by aston_hoop

This is Ainsworth we’re talking about here.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 28 with 2323 viewsDamo1962

Has that performance, result and Dozzell's brain fart ...saved GA for a while? When I look at what GA had at his disposal today...Christ on a bike🙄
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 28 with 2320 viewsted_hendrix

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 28 by queensparker

I'm not as downright furious as recent games at all, we were certainly in that game until Dozzell's idiocy. Why can't we put that effort and application in every week?

We stink of failure and relegation.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 28 with 2192 viewsqueensparker

Still, in cheerful news for the next game we now have no central defenders and no central midfield either.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 28 with 2154 viewsLordPork

How can we compute 2 sendings off in a week with the Haka Team Building ethos....was no one listening >

I mean, Jeez, it's not much to take in.....If I owned the club neither would get paid this week.

beyond stupidity.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 28 with 2011 viewsDejR_vu

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 28 by Damo1962

Has that performance, result and Dozzell's brain fart ...saved GA for a while? When I look at what GA had at his disposal today...Christ on a bike🙄

This should not change anything. Look at the state of us. Only losing 1-2 at home raising the question says everything you need to know. Still a big fat 0% win rate at home this season and now about 7% overall since GA arrived. Christ on a bike indeed
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 17:04]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:05 - Oct 28 with 1944 viewsRs_Holy

better today, but still not great... positives - commitment and some of the movement and link up play looked pretty good... negatives - Dozzell
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 28 with 1850 viewsrbee

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:01 - Oct 28 by LordPork

How can we compute 2 sendings off in a week with the Haka Team Building ethos....was no one listening >

I mean, Jeez, it's not much to take in.....If I owned the club neither would get paid this week.

beyond stupidity.

Not forgetting Colback's yellow for dissent a few minutes later.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 28 with 1829 viewsFredManRave

It's frustrating because we played much better tha expecte, worked hard andd made Leicester look pretty average, I thought, but at the end of the day it doesn't change anythong or the direction we're going in.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:10 - Oct 28 with 1786 viewswortonr

I think a lot have misunderstood the Dozzell incident. If the ref shows a straight red that’s very different from two yellows. Effectively he gave the two players equal punishment for the flare up and Dozzell got an extra yellow for the shocking foul that started it. In a way unlucky once the Leicester player pushed him because he was always going to react in the heat of the moment. The Leicester player got him sent off, but there was nothing the ref coud do differently- he was spot on right. I’m afraid the siege mentality and the in your face effort that’s the Ainsworth way is the real explanation. We’ve turned from a team with illusions of grandeur to an imitation Wycombe. One way or another it won’t end well .
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 17:11]
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:12 - Oct 28 with 1693 viewsrbee

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:54 - Oct 28 by queensparker

The big question now is that can we repeat that performance at Rotherham next week or did we just raise our game for Leicester?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024