Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread 09:11 - Oct 27 with 47926 viewsnumptydumpty

Weirdly, I am looking forward to this one.

We all know Rangers win the games they shouldn't and lose the ones that they should win.

Form wise, this is minimum five nil home defeat.

Strangely, I am optimistic.

But it's basically a free hit. We all expect to be annihilated. I have absolutely zero evidence that my prediction is even anywhere near possible.

But I am going for a Desmond. Two Two....

Yes I know. Definitely will keep taking the tablets !!!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 9:11]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 28 with 2619 viewsQPR_Jim

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 28 by Hayesender

Right, if anyone in R block is reading this, can you stop singing "Rooney Rooney" at Jamie Vardy. Its fcking embarrassing, and you're just prodding the bear

Whilst I'm not there and I broadly agree with your point, it should be noted that Rooney is doing great things for our survival hopes.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 28 with 2618 viewsaston_hoop

The fact we can press, we can attack and we can have a go makes the last couple of games all the more frustrating really. Lets keep dreaming today, put them under more pressure and you never know

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 28 with 2586 viewsMatch82

Still don't understand why people think possession is the most important stat. The amount of times they've passed it between the centre back and goalkeeper to pad that total is ridiculous. At least possession should be calculated when you have the ball in the other teams half, anything else is irrelevant.

Meanwhile we've had 8 shots. EIGHT!
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 28 with 2562 viewsaston_hoop

When did the School End become the Achilleus Security Stand?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 28 with 2545 viewstraininvain

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 28 by Ned_Kennedys

Doesn’t fit the narrative for a lot on here but for those that bothered to go today that was a battling first half against a very decent team: hoping they can replicate the effort in the 2nd half. Chair playing well. Two forwards instead of Duke-McKenna in midfield has worked so far.

Yeah I’m surprised by the negativity. Anyone would think we’re second bottom with one home win in 12 months.

Let’s not pretend that our fans didn’t have plenty of reasons to be fearing the worst going into this game, it’s delusional at best.

Pleasantly surprised by the performance and score line. Hopefully we can get a point here.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 28 with 2412 viewsGloucs_R

Kelmans a bit crap isn't he

Poll: Are we staying up?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 28 with 2385 viewsted_hendrix

Hit the bloody post.................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 28 with 2366 viewstraininvain

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 28 by Gloucs_R

Offers nothing. A complete passenger every time he plays. And that’s being kind.
Login to get fewer ads

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 28 with 2341 viewsaston_hoop

Would get Willock on for Kelman. Against these defenders it might be the game for him

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 28 with 2325 viewsted_hendrix

Useless.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 28 with 2299 viewsR_from_afar

It helps him fit in. Sigh...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:14 - Oct 28 with 2142 viewsFredManRave

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 28 by traininvain

Yeah I’m surprised by the negativity. Anyone would think we’re second bottom with one home win in 12 months.

Let’s not pretend that our fans didn’t have plenty of reasons to be fearing the worst going into this game, it’s delusional at best.

Pleasantly surprised by the performance and score line. Hopefully we can get a point here.

I'm more surprised at the faint praise on here so far.

We're making Leicester look very ordinary.

We're making Leicester look very ordinary.

And we're playing miles better than absolutely everyone on here thought we would be.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 28 with 2082 viewsRs_Holy

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 28 by Match82

Might have been two. Doesn't matter now but that Dykes header looked awfully close to crossing the line. Admittedly haven't seen a replay.

DOZZELL you utter C*NT!!!
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 28 with 2065 viewsHantsR

Oh FFS another red

edit - no it's not, yes it is!! FFS
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 16:17]
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 28 with 2012 viewsaston_hoop

Braindead prick

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 28 with 1970 viewsstrikerace

Stupid, undisciplined
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:19 - Oct 28 with 1828 viewsGloucs_R

Ref got that right.

Two yellows

Poll: Are we staying up?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:19 - Oct 28 with 1829 viewsMatch82

Utterly, utterly moronic.
What a pillock
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:19 - Oct 28 with 1820 viewsMedwayR

The ref got that spot on. We really have some thick idiots in our squad.

Poll: Who’s better?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 28 with 1753 viewseghamranger

Dozzell….

What a knob!!
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 28 with 1720 viewsmart_Goblin

Yep Dozzell is an utter moron.

Had to be a red
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 28 with 1712 viewsaston_hoop

Kelman off, Dixon-Bonner on

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 28 with 1669 viewsR_from_afar

You know, with QPR, the time to worry most is when things are looking up because that usually means disaster is imminent

This football club

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:21 - Oct 28 with 1630 viewsted_hendrix

As If things weren't bad enough, I give up.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 28 with 1566 viewsFredManRave

Dozzell could get done for assault for the initial challenge grabbing the Leicester player around the neck like that. So, i guess it was a yellow for that then a yellow for the push.
Crap reffing.

This will now go one of two ways but the way we've been playing, so far, it might work in our favour.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024