Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread 09:11 - Oct 27 with 49145 viewsnumptydumpty

Weirdly, I am looking forward to this one.

We all know Rangers win the games they shouldn't and lose the ones that they should win.

Form wise, this is minimum five nil home defeat.

Strangely, I am optimistic.

But it's basically a free hit. We all expect to be annihilated. I have absolutely zero evidence that my prediction is even anywhere near possible.

But I am going for a Desmond. Two Two....

Yes I know. Definitely will keep taking the tablets !!!
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 9:11]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:12 - Oct 28 with 2435 viewsBoston

Red card in the morning, QPR warning, red card at night, QPR in Shyte. Or something like that.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 18:01]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:13 - Oct 28 with 2437 viewsmart_Goblin

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 28 by rbee

Not forgetting Colback's yellow for dissent a few minutes later.

In some ways even more stupid than Dozzell. He knows Dozzell is missing next week and will be fully aware he is 1 booking away. You can understand it for a challenge that was mistimed or whatever but dissent?
Unprofessional and immature behaviour from some one who was bought in to lead us with ‘character’.

Liability
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 28 with 2329 viewsNov77

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:12 - Oct 28 by rbee

The big question now is that can we repeat that performance at Rotherham next week or did we just raise our game for Leicester?

Or did Leicester lower their games for us?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 28 with 2314 viewsNed_Kennedys

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:13 - Oct 28 by mart_Goblin

In some ways even more stupid than Dozzell. He knows Dozzell is missing next week and will be fully aware he is 1 booking away. You can understand it for a challenge that was mistimed or whatever but dissent?
Unprofessional and immature behaviour from some one who was bought in to lead us with ‘character’.

Liability

From The Loft it looked like the referee gave it for a foul, not dissent.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 28 with 2312 viewsPlanetHonneywood

There are moments in the season where its outcome is decided by pivotal moments along the way.

Today's loss feels a little like the United/Cantona loss. The club needs to act immediately.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:19 - Oct 28 with 2222 viewsNov77

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:56 - Oct 28 by DejR_vu

This is Ainsworth we’re talking about here.

Norris McWhirter couldn’t keep up with us……

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:19 - Oct 28 with 2218 viewsrbee

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 28 by PlanetHonneywood

There are moments in the season where its outcome is decided by pivotal moments along the way.

Today's loss feels a little like the United/Cantona loss. The club needs to act immediately.

That loss was down to Trevor Sinclair.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:21 - Oct 28 with 2139 viewsR_from_afar

The big question now is that can we repeat that performance at Rotherham next week or did we just raise our game for Leicester?

"The big question now is that can we repeat that performance at Rotherham next week".

I admire your optimism in even asking that question.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:21 - Oct 28 with 2138 viewsSK_hoops

Massive six pointer next and we have no centre backs or centre midfielders. What a joke. He will still probably bring on Willock on in the 93rd minute.

I'm sure the post match interview will be all 'Have you SEEN Leicester play? Everyone thought we were going to get battered. So proud of the boys, what a season this will be'.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 28 with 2122 viewsrbee

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 28 by Nov77

Or did Leicester lower their games for us?

Or did our pressing and intensity put them under pressure. Perhaps Leicester felt the pressure of being overwhelming favourites to win the game.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 28 with 2116 viewsted_hendrix

I can't see us beating any club In this division let alone Rotherham.

Today's performance good/bad or indifferent means nothing to me what matters to me Is the result, yet again another defeat.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:26 - Oct 28 with 2001 viewsrbee

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:21 - Oct 28 by R_from_afar

"The big question now is that can we repeat that performance at Rotherham next week".

I admire your optimism in even asking that question.

Very little optimism trust me!

Interesting nevertheless and a good marker for where this squad is with Gareth leading them assuming he is still in place.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:29 - Oct 28 with 1916 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 28 by queensparker

Still, in cheerful news for the next game we now have no central defenders and no central midfield either.

It's okay - Ramsey is bringing through so much talent, we don't need them.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:30 - Oct 28 with 1891 viewsitsbiga

Look at Reading in L1.
That’s us this time next year.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:31 - Oct 28 with 1863 viewsBrianWilson

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:10 - Oct 28 by wortonr

I think a lot have misunderstood the Dozzell incident. If the ref shows a straight red that’s very different from two yellows. Effectively he gave the two players equal punishment for the flare up and Dozzell got an extra yellow for the shocking foul that started it. In a way unlucky once the Leicester player pushed him because he was always going to react in the heat of the moment. The Leicester player got him sent off, but there was nothing the ref coud do differently- he was spot on right. I’m afraid the siege mentality and the in your face effort that’s the Ainsworth way is the real explanation. We’ve turned from a team with illusions of grandeur to an imitation Wycombe. One way or another it won’t end well .
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 17:11]

Yeah stonewall yellow for the foul and then again for the push. Correct decision.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:34 - Oct 28 with 1811 viewsDejR_vu

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 28 by queensparker

Still, in cheerful news for the next game we now have no central defenders and no central midfield either.

Ferdinand’s legacy

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:38 - Oct 28 with 1721 viewsJevlar

What an odd spectacle. Leicester weren’t as good as I was expecting and it even felt like they could be got at. Winks goal was class though.

We were less sh!t than previous weeks, but it still looks like we haven’t really got a plan.
Dozzell was a very silly boy. And, I love Chair, but would it hurt for him to pass the ball. I reckon he’s on his way out. Just a hunch. But the weirdest and yet most entirely predictable thing was the 93rd minute cameo for Willock

Death by a thousand weird cuts
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 17:42]
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:39 - Oct 28 with 1693 viewswortonr

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:31 - Oct 28 by BrianWilson

Yeah stonewall yellow for the foul and then again for the push. Correct decision.

Actually did us a favour. Presumably a one match ban. Straight red probably three.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:39 - Oct 28 with 1685 viewsSteveB

Jack Colback 2023 version of our very own and much loved, Joey Barton.

When will we ever learn....
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:43 - Oct 28 with 1607 viewshateley_legend

From Clive's Leicester profile: Harry Winks, 27, DM, Spurs, £10m >>> Conor Coady, 30, CB, Wolves, £7.46m >>> Stephy Mavididi, 25, LW, Montpellier, £7m >>> Mads Hermansen, 23, GK, Bronby, £6m

Those numbers right there are the crux of it, at least today. Lashing out at Ainsworth, Dozzell, Jimmy Dunne, Hoos, Ferdinand or the catering woman who pours terrible beer terribly is just howling at the moon.
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:43 - Oct 28 with 1601 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not only do I think we’re going down, but I think we’re going down the most painful way possible.

Loads of last minute goals and shit refereeing. Would rather get blasted every week.

Miss the Blackburn match?
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:52 - Oct 28 with 1475 viewsThe_Beast1976

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:58 - Oct 28 by Damo1962

Has that performance, result and Dozzell's brain fart ...saved GA for a while? When I look at what GA had at his disposal today...Christ on a bike🙄

Saved GA for a while?

Oh please no. He's gotta go this weekend
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 17:56]
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 18:01 - Oct 28 with 1337 viewsAntti_Heinola

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 16:47 - Oct 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not only do I think we’re going down, but I think we’re going down the most painful way possible.

Loads of last minute goals and shit refereeing. Would rather get blasted every week.

That's how all awful teams go down. With loads of red cards and loads of late goals against and loads if 'injustices'. That's just what happens when you're not good enough. You over-commit and panic and crack under pressure - red cards, penalties, late goals. It's the other way when you're a good side. Look how many pens and late winners we had in 2011.

Bare bones.

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 18:04 - Oct 28 with 1284 viewsDamo1962

Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 17:04 - Oct 28 by DejR_vu

This should not change anything. Look at the state of us. Only losing 1-2 at home raising the question says everything you need to know. Still a big fat 0% win rate at home this season and now about 7% overall since GA arrived. Christ on a bike indeed
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 17:04]

Agree it will probably change nothing. We are in freefall and beyond help for me personally. You rightly mention the home record which is shameful...as is our disciplinary record (worst in the Championship I believe). We manage to lose to good, bad or indifferent teams every week, and I couldn't see us beating Rotherham or Weds either. But when you look at that squad...it is beyond belief how poor and injury prone it is - another thing that is never addressed properly no matter who is in the hot seat.We'll probably be playing Wrexham instead of Reading next season as well...hope our useless owners are taking notice of what can happen when you let things slide.This demise is a long way from over unfortunately.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 18:10]
Armageddon Leicester City at Home Match Thread on 18:07 - Oct 28 with 1248 viewskomradkirk

Rotherham now a six pointer.

when did we last show up for one of these ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024