Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election 13:52 - May 22 with 15262 viewsraynor94

Are we about to hear the date later today, Sunak has called a cabinet meeting this afternoon.

Inflation is down, things aren't going to get much better for the Tories.

July 4thšŸ˜‰

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

General Election on 15:44 - Jun 5 with 1093 viewsSullutaCreturned

General Election on 08:46 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

Canā€™t get any more stupid than all these oldies who continue to vote for the same party automatically.
Thickos voting labour or Tory these days are at the height of stupidity.

Do you think only oldies do that? They were young once you know.
General Election on 15:59 - Jun 5 with 1049 viewsbuilthjack

RT Davies won't fill anyone with confidence. A chance who's own family say he has never done an honest day's work.
So no sane person would want him in.
You could vote Lib Dem or Plaid I guess.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

General Election on 16:03 - Jun 5 with 1038 viewsWhiterockin

General Election on 15:59 - Jun 5 by builthjack

RT Davies won't fill anyone with confidence. A chance who's own family say he has never done an honest day's work.

What constituency is RT Davies standing in the general election.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

General Election on 17:44 - Jun 5 with 950 viewsSullutaCreturned

General Election on 15:59 - Jun 5 by builthjack

RT davies is more like a bumbling shambolic character from a silent movie and it'd be better if we didn't have to hear him at all too.

The indy thing aside, Plaid are currently the most likely "major" party to get my vote but a local indepepndent candidate is still favourite.
General Election on 17:49 - Jun 5 with 943 viewsunion_jack

General Election on 17:44 - Jun 5 by SullutaCreturned

RT davies is more like a bumbling shambolic character from a silent movie and it'd be better if we didn't have to hear him at all too.

The indy thing aside, Plaid are currently the most likely "major" party to get my vote but a local indepepndent candidate is still favourite.

But you canā€™t put to one side the major item in their manifesto. Votes like that open the door for independence referenda.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

General Election on 20:12 - Jun 5 with 870 viewsDr_Winston

General Election on 17:49 - Jun 5 by union_jack

But you canā€™t put to one side the major item in their manifesto. Votes like that open the door for independence referenda.

I wouldn't worry too much about any prospective "Independence" vote in Wales. At best they'd get 20-25% of the vote. There simply isn't the demand for it.

With the SNP vote collapsing in Scotland also, the Union isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

General Election on 20:27 - Jun 5 with 851 viewsSullutaCreturned

General Election on 17:49 - Jun 5 by union_jack

They won't get enough votes for indy yet and with Scotlands SNP malaise it's hardly likely for a long time. We'd be waiting to see how thenScottish got on I reckon,
General Election on 21:18 - Jun 5 with 821 viewsunion_jack

General Election on 20:27 - Jun 5 by SullutaCreturned

They won't get enough votes for indy yet and with Scotlands SNP malaise it's hardly likely for a long time. We'd be waiting to see how thenScottish got on I reckon,

Regardless of that, you are implying support for it by voting PC.

Wales needs a party to look after the needs of Wales but without the Independence option. Though personally Iā€™d get rid if the Assembly tomorrow and allow a UK appointed SoS deal with it. Just like the old days! Previous post holders need not applyšŸ˜

Login to get fewer ads

General Election on 23:34 - Jun 5 with 753 viewsbuilthjack

Labour 46%
Tories 21%
Reform 15%

How long before Reform overtake the Con people ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

General Election on 01:13 - Jun 6 with 710 viewsRobbie

Wales is stuck in the choice of Labour here as is the norm voting pattern or trusting Tories .

Scotland went SNP , that imploded , Salmond Sturgeon and Yousaf all failed and went .

Downward spiral for Wales will follow I fear , Independence will not be the answer .
Too many liars and shysters in Cardiff Bay , another one today found out , his mates pulled a sickie on a crucial vote to decide his future .

Politicians got to love them .
General Election on 06:22 - Jun 6 with 672 viewsWhiterockin

General Election on 01:13 - Jun 6 by Robbie

Wales is stuck in the choice of Labour here as is the norm voting pattern or trusting Tories .

Scotland went SNP , that imploded , Salmond Sturgeon and Yousaf all failed and went .

Downward spiral for Wales will follow I fear , Independence will not be the answer .
Too many liars and shysters in Cardiff Bay , another one today found out , his mates pulled a sickie on a crucial vote to decide his future .

Politicians got to love them .

EDIT

Wrong thread.
[Post edited 6 Jun 6:23]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

General Election on 16:38 - Jun 6 with 613 viewsSullutaCreturned

General Election on 21:18 - Jun 5 by union_jack

Regardless of that, you are implying support for it by voting PC.

Wales needs a party to look after the needs of Wales but without the Independence option. Though personally Iā€™d get rid if the Assembly tomorrow and allow a UK appointed SoS deal with it. Just like the old days! Previous post holders need not applyšŸ˜

I'm not voting PC though, maybe read my post again?
General Election on 17:21 - Jun 6 with 584 viewsonehunglow

General Election on 23:34 - Jun 5 by builthjack

Labour 46%
Tories 21%
Reform 15%

How long before Reform overtake the Con people ?

Not long considering they voted to leave the EU .
This is exactly what Farage and his chums wanted
Itā€™s basically a hatred of foreigners for many ,or shall I say ,a mistrust.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

General Election on 17:51 - Jun 6 with 563 viewsSullutaCreturned

General Election on 17:21 - Jun 6 by onehunglow

Not long considering they voted to leave the EU .
This is exactly what Farage and his chums wanted
Itā€™s basically a hatred of foreigners for many ,or shall I say ,a mistrust.

I think a lot of us are fed up of this country being sold down the river BUT in that respect, it's not the immigrants who are the problem, it's the politicians.

We need immigration but we don't need useless, bumbling, greedy, self serving bandits who make a mess of nearly all they touch.
General Election on 17:59 - Jun 6 with 551 viewsunion_jack

General Election on 16:38 - Jun 6 by SullutaCreturned

I'm not voting PC though, maybe read my post again?

I think my reply could suggest what is happening were you to vote PC but Iā€™m not getting hung up on semantics herešŸ˜‰

General Election on 18:10 - Jun 6 with 532 viewsonehunglow

General Election on 17:51 - Jun 6 by SullutaCreturned

I think a lot of us are fed up of this country being sold down the river BUT in that respect, it's not the immigrants who are the problem, it's the politicians.

We need immigration but we don't need useless, bumbling, greedy, self serving bandits who make a mess of nearly all they touch.

No arguments from me on that score
I wish we could swap our feral rats for immigrants that have pride and want to get on in life

General Election on 07:18 - Jun 7 with 445 viewsGwyn737

Sunak skipping off from the commemoration to do an ITN interview to try and say he didnā€™t lie about Labour tax rises.

Not a good look.

It thought Reform might have peaked but if anything could push more Tories their way, this is it.
General Election on 08:05 - Jun 7 with 436 viewsScotia

General Election on 17:51 - Jun 6 by SullutaCreturned

Absolutely. And we need infrastructure to cope with an increasing population. That's been the problem for over 20 years.

We've got enough useless, bumbling, greedy and self serving bandits of our own. And not just in Westminster šŸ˜‰
General Election on 08:16 - Jun 7 with 427 viewsScotia

General Election on 07:18 - Jun 7 by Gwyn737

Sunak skipping off from the commemoration to do an ITN interview to try and say he didnā€™t lie about Labour tax rises.

Not a good look.

It thought Reform might have peaked but if anything could push more Tories their way, this is it.

I'm not sure if it was arrogant or stupid. Either way this campaign could barely have gone worse for the tories so far.
General Election on 08:17 - Jun 7 with 427 viewsJumpingJackFlash

General Election on 07:18 - Jun 7 by Gwyn737

Not a good look.

He certainly knows how to read a room, does Rishi.

He's deliberately trying to lose, isn't he?
General Election on 08:47 - Jun 7 with 401 viewsmangohilljack

General Election on 08:17 - Jun 7 by JumpingJackFlash

He certainly knows how to read a room, does Rishi.

He's deliberately trying to lose, isn't he?

There are no losers here, Sunak is simply going to hand the baton over. That is the way it was always going.

If you actually think your vote counts or matters you have a lot to learn
General Election on 08:56 - Jun 7 with 394 viewsonehunglow

General Election on 08:16 - Jun 7 by Scotia

I'm not sure if it was arrogant or stupid. Either way this campaign could barely have gone worse for the tories so far.

Stupid and lacking judgement
Itā€™s to recall worse PMs than our last four PMs

General Election on 09:29 - Jun 7 with 369 viewsmangohilljack

General Election on 08:56 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Stupid and lacking judgement
Itā€™s to recall worse PMs than our last four PMs

Tony Blair the war criminal?
General Election on 09:52 - Jun 7 with 348 viewsmajorraglan

General Election on 09:29 - Jun 7 by mangohilljack

Tony Blair the war criminal?

Tony Blairā€™s conduct in relation to the Iraq war was disgraceful and that taints everything for me, but other aspects of his time in government were much more positive.
Had Tony Blair not got embroiled in the Iraq business, then heā€™d be seen in a much more positive light because his tenure coincided with big rise in standards of living and NHS performance.
General Election on 09:57 - Jun 7 with 334 viewsjackrmee

General Election on 18:10 - Jun 6 by onehunglow

No arguments from me on that score
I wish we could swap our feral rats for immigrants that have pride and want to get on in life

Great post.
For every immigrant they let in, they should deport a politician

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024