Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea steward 16:20 - Oct 29 with 4656 viewsscouseR

Just seen on sky news .. Chelsea steward being thrown over hoarding by Chelsea fans.. I expect c f c official statement will be that he was struggling to gain access to the pitch and some helpfull fans gave him a helping hand which the steward was grateful for ... And the f a will accept it .. Shock
Chelsea steward on 16:21 - Oct 29 with 3554 viewsdanehoop

Apparently Chelscum official view initially was that he had slipped over and was receiving support before going to hospital.

I shit you not..

Never knowingly understood

Chelsea steward on 16:44 - Oct 29 with 3472 viewsHAYESBOY

They really are a scumbag club.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Chelsea steward on 16:46 - Oct 29 with 3455 viewssimmo

He hardly looks like he was 'thrown over'. I think he was stood at the front and in the outpour of anger towards Chicarito goading them they rushed forwards to 'give him some' and it meant the steward got half crushed half pushed over the barrier.

Not ideal by any means but it didnt look like planned assault to me

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chelsea steward on 16:52 - Oct 29 with 3419 viewsHayesender

Chelsea steward on 16:46 - Oct 29 by simmo

He hardly looks like he was 'thrown over'. I think he was stood at the front and in the outpour of anger towards Chicarito goading them they rushed forwards to 'give him some' and it meant the steward got half crushed half pushed over the barrier.

Looks like he's attempting the high jump

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chelsea steward on 16:54 - Oct 29 with 3406 viewsAunt_Nelly

That photo cheered me up no end.
Chelsea steward on 16:55 - Oct 29 with 3396 viewsAntti_Heinola

'goading the fans'. He celebrated a goal. Fans need to man up and not be so easily upset.

Bare bones.

Chelsea steward on 16:59 - Oct 29 with 3374 viewssimmo

Chelsea steward on 16:55 - Oct 29 by Antti_Heinola

'goading the fans'. He celebrated a goal. Fans need to man up and not be so easily upset.

You say that but when it is your team and you feel a sense of injustice at red cards and then see a goal given that you think is offside, well, if that player then ran in front of you giving hand gestures etc, it would rile you. I mean I loved it because it was Chelscum but Morrison scored the first at WBA the other week and ran past the away end giving it the 'shhh' sign. I was not the only person that told him to fornicate off....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chelsea steward on 17:00 - Oct 29 with 3369 viewsdaveB

Chelsea steward on 16:55 - Oct 29 by Antti_Heinola

i'm sure if John Terry did that in front of the loft after scoring we would just sit and do nothing.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea steward on 17:03 - Oct 29 with 3348 viewsW7Ranger

Chelsea steward on 17:00 - Oct 29 by daveB

i'm sure if John Terry did that in front of the loft after scoring we would just sit and do nothing.

I'd certainly attempt at throwing a steward at him!!!!

Chelsea steward on 17:08 - Oct 29 with 3331 viewshoof_hearted

To be honest ...when you compare that scene to our fans properly goading the Chelsea players just taking a corner...

...well...

Chelsea just aren't what they were. I said it after walking down the road with them after the match this year. They are now a posh team with rich supporters and the pwopah nawty boys just don't go to the matches any more.

Chelsea steward on 17:23 - Oct 29 with 3278 viewsKonk

Chelsea - anything goes as far as abusing their div fans goes and I love seeing pictures of their kno bhead fans all going apoplectic. Hilarious. My name's Gary, I'm from Bracknell, I'm wearing a puffa jacket and I'm enraged. Mugs.

In general, if a player is getting abuse, I don't have a problem with them then giving a little bit back. Unless it's Martin Grainger, the ex-Brentford c unt who gave us plenty in The Enclosure after scoring a last minute winner for Birmingham and getting dogs abuse all game. That annoyed me, but mainly cos he's a massive t wat.

We had a game at WHU were Di Canio got loads of stick and lost the plot calling us wan kers, doing the wa nker sign etc right in front of us, and it cracked most of us up, but we still had a bloke (who'd been calling Di Canio a cu nt from about three foot away) shouting at a copper that he wanted Di Canio arrested - so he got loads of stick from everyone else.

Let's be honest, Chelsea fans are more often than not kn obs, so let's chalk this one down as attempted murder and see the Bridge shut for the rest of the season with Chelsea sent down to the Conference. Anything else and the FA will have bottled it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chelsea steward on 17:57 - Oct 29 with 3161 viewsted_hendrix

You might, I wouldn't.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chelsea steward on 17:58 - Oct 29 with 3155 viewsClive_Anderson

What happened was that beforehand the Chelsea supporters thought they heard the steward complain about being thrown over the hoarding.

So they said "we didn't throw you over like this" and chucked him over to demonstrate.
Chelsea steward on 18:01 - Oct 29 with 3139 viewsNorthernr

Chelsea steward on 17:58 - Oct 29 by Clive_Anderson

What happened was that beforehand the Chelsea supporters thought they heard the steward complain about being thrown over the hoarding.

So they said "we didn't throw you over like this" and chucked him over to demonstrate.

Chelsea steward on 18:06 - Oct 29 with 3118 viewsAntti_Heinola

i might make a hand gesture or throw a few choice words. but i wouldn't flatten a steward or throw anything, no. I have some self control, dave.

Bare bones.

Chelsea steward on 18:15 - Oct 29 with 3076 viewssmegma

Pic in todays paper showing about 5 objects on the pitch plus a coffee cup flying through the air. There was also mention of a ripped up seat landing on the pitch.
And all from the home section.
Chelsea steward on 18:17 - Oct 29 with 3070 viewsCharlie1

Chelsea steward on 18:15 - Oct 29 by smegma

Pic in todays paper showing about 5 objects on the pitch plus a coffee cup flying through the air. There was also mention of a ripped up seat landing on the pitch.
And all from the home section.

A coffee cup!???

I say....

2:59 baby!

Chelsea steward on 18:19 - Oct 29 with 3061 viewsAunt_Nelly

Chelsea steward on 18:17 - Oct 29 by Charlie1

A coffee cup!???

I say....

No fat grande soya frappachino.
Chelsea steward on 18:20 - Oct 29 with 3051 viewsscouseR

If he was crushed accidentally fast forward your footage 20 secs and witness the kind care and attention he received .. Sign them up for the NHS
Chelsea steward on 18:24 - Oct 29 with 3033 viewsJuzzie

IMO I don't think it was a deliberate assualt, the guy probably just got caught up as fans surged forward. Chelsea FC though need to be careful how they report it as the picture shows he didn't slip and it could imply the club are trying to cover up the behaviour of their fans.

However, I do agree that some (a lot?) of fans need to control themselves, especially all this mock-outrage. Fans give players dogs abuse then get all offened in return. Man up and accept it. I doubt the fans at the time would have known it was offside so it was more of a mock-outrage thing "how DARE you score against us and how DARE you celebrate it in front of us too".

When Swansea scored I didn't get all abusive towards them (I'm in R Block and close to the pitch) I just sat there seething at my own team.

Chelsea steward on 18:35 - Oct 29 with 2993 viewshamptonhillhoop

That doesn't look a very comfortable position
Chelsea steward on 18:37 - Oct 29 with 2987 viewshoopstilidie

Chelsea steward on 18:35 - Oct 29 by hamptonhillhoop

That doesn't look a very comfortable position

I thought that was Ashley Coles' mobile holder.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Chelsea steward on 18:45 - Oct 29 with 2957 viewsHantsR

I don't know what all the fuss is about; I mean, who among us hasn't thrown the odd steward over the hoarding and even set fire to them? I know I have
Chelsea steward on 19:02 - Oct 29 with 2908 viewsStanisgod

Chelsea steward on 17:23 - Oct 29 by Konk

Chelsea - anything goes as far as abusing their div fans goes and I love seeing pictures of their kno bhead fans all going apoplectic. Hilarious. My name's Gary, I'm from Bracknell, I'm wearing a puffa jacket and I'm enraged. Mugs.

In general, if a player is getting abuse, I don't have a problem with them then giving a little bit back. Unless it's Martin Grainger, the ex-Brentford c unt who gave us plenty in The Enclosure after scoring a last minute winner for Birmingham and getting dogs abuse all game. That annoyed me, but mainly cos he's a massive t wat.

We had a game at WHU were Di Canio got loads of stick and lost the plot calling us wan kers, doing the wa nker sign etc right in front of us, and it cracked most of us up, but we still had a bloke (who'd been calling Di Canio a cu nt from about three foot away) shouting at a copper that he wanted Di Canio arrested - so he got loads of stick from everyone else.

Let's be honest, Chelsea fans are more often than not kn obs, so let's chalk this one down as attempted murder and see the Bridge shut for the rest of the season with Chelsea sent down to the Conference. Anything else and the FA will have bottled it.

And he bites again. Which part of " QPR forum " don't you get ? I know, if you don't like what we say, STAY AWAY

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chelsea steward on 19:29 - Oct 29 with 2838 viewsichbinnaughty

Chelsea steward on 19:02 - Oct 29 by Stanisgod

And he bites again. Which part of " QPR forum " don't you get ? I know, if you don't like what we say, STAY AWAY

Harsh and silly.
I for one enjoy Konk's input and sense of humour.
It good to hear an often articulate view from 'over there'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024