Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
remy??? any confirmation 15:41 - Feb 6 with 3902 viewsthemodfather

of the injury, officially?
i have seen threads of "out for the season" and " 3 months"
i have seen nothing on the offy and wonder to sources..sorry if this starts another thread but he is the new messiah, and we've known a few!
remy??? any confirmation on 15:48 - Feb 6 with 2993 viewsBeds_Ranger

He's been a very naughty boy and he's not allowed out. And he's injured, a bit or a lot. So there you go, up to date.
remy??? any confirmation on 15:52 - Feb 6 with 2963 viewsA40Bosh

I am hoping that it was actually such a minor tweak that it has simply not occurred to the club to update the offy with the fact that he is fine now or the same scenario but they are not updating fans to keep Laudrup guessing until Saturday!!!

My fear is that he is out long term and the club do not want to put up negative news leading to "QPR are finished" talk among fans and media.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

remy??? any confirmation on 15:55 - Feb 6 with 2939 viewsJamie

Dave Mc says there has been no official news because 'HR wants to keep people guessing'.
remy??? any confirmation on 15:56 - Feb 6 with 2922 viewsToast_R

remy??? any confirmation on 15:55 - Feb 6 by Jamie

Dave Mc says there has been no official news because 'HR wants to keep people guessing'.

By people he means, the medical staff
remy??? any confirmation on 15:56 - Feb 6 with 2923 viewssimmo

Well he is doing a fcking good job then

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

remy??? any confirmation on 15:58 - Feb 6 with 2901 viewsAntti_Heinola

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I heard both legs have been amputated and he won't be back until September.

Bare bones.

remy??? any confirmation on 16:06 - Feb 6 with 2878 viewsGaztastic

The most reliable source of club info (Stephane Mbia) has told a twitter follower it will be a month until Remy is back.
remy??? any confirmation on 16:17 - Feb 6 with 2837 viewsTW_R

remy??? any confirmation on 16:06 - Feb 6 by Gaztastic

The most reliable source of club info (Stephane Mbia) has told a twitter follower it will be a month until Remy is back.

Well any fool can say "a month" - we need to know which one!
Login to get fewer ads

remy??? any confirmation on 16:18 - Feb 6 with 2831 viewsloftus77

remy??? any confirmation on 16:17 - Feb 6 by TW_R

Well any fool can say "a month" - we need to know which one!

Knowing our luck, June
remy??? any confirmation on 16:19 - Feb 6 with 2829 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

remy??? any confirmation on 16:40 - Feb 6 with 2731 viewswombat

its ok SWP has offered to donate his legs in a transplant to remy in the hope they might help keep us up this season

Bettys offer of his heart for transplant was turned down , they club went for a mouse instead.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

remy??? any confirmation on 16:56 - Feb 6 with 2679 viewstoemasher

remy??? any confirmation on 15:56 - Feb 6 by Toast_R

By people he means, the medical staff

Would this not be a good question for the forum.... why are the fans kept in the dark about injuries for so long?
remy??? any confirmation on 17:02 - Feb 6 with 2644 viewsRs_Holy

remy??? any confirmation on 16:40 - Feb 6 by wombat

its ok SWP has offered to donate his legs in a transplant to remy in the hope they might help keep us up this season

Bettys offer of his heart for transplant was turned down , they club went for a mouse instead.

It's not that bad.... Remy only needs one leg so SWP can still play and Remy gets to emulate the great Gary Banister!.... Win Win!
remy??? any confirmation on 17:10 - Feb 6 with 2604 viewsJeff

it's not official until Jamie posts an annoying gif on the matter which takes ages to load. be patient people...

Can we not knock it?

remy??? any confirmation on 17:21 - Feb 6 with 2559 viewsJamie

remy??? any confirmation on 17:10 - Feb 6 by Jeff

it's not official until Jamie posts an annoying gif on the matter which takes ages to load. be patient people...

remy??? any confirmation on 17:34 - Feb 6 with 2511 viewsthemodfather

remy??? any confirmation on 17:10 - Feb 6 by Jeff

so NO NEWS THEN...like all qpr fans i hope it's just a "tweak" and a short lay off
his pace and goals could save us yet....if we can get some games from him.
remy??? any confirmation on 18:42 - Feb 6 with 2389 viewsPinnerPaul

Helpful!
remy??? any confirmation on 18:42 - Feb 6 with 2384 viewsPinnerPaul

remy??? any confirmation on 16:56 - Feb 6 by toemasher

Would this not be a good question for the forum.... why are the fans kept in the dark about injuries for so long?

So long?!!!!!!!!! Its not even a week!
remy??? any confirmation on 18:44 - Feb 6 with 2381 viewsbosh67

Apparently it's taking longer than expected because we can't find the 28 day money back guarantee receipt.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

remy??? any confirmation on 19:12 - Feb 6 with 2317 viewstoemasher

remy??? any confirmation on 18:42 - Feb 6 by PinnerPaul

So long?!!!!!!!!! Its not even a week!

I doubt hes waiting on the NHS. Also I mean in general they have been pretty hopeless about it. As with Ale s injury it was all about his twitter updates.. Maybe its an insurance thing.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
remy??? any confirmation on 19:29 - Feb 6 with 2272 viewsdaveB

remy??? any confirmation on 16:56 - Feb 6 by toemasher

it's probably more a case of not letting swansea know we have no strikers for saturday than keeping it quiet from fans
remy??? any confirmation on 23:30 - Feb 6 with 2006 viewsSomersetHoops

Whether he recovers in time or not, although it seems unlikely that he will, it seems that we are lacking in due diligence when making expensive player purchases particularly when this was such a critical position for us. His own comments and track record suggest his fitness and consistency are not reliably good.

Did we just buy him because Newcastle wanted him? They seem to have got 3 pretty decent players for not much more than what we paid for one and as far as I know theirs are all fit and available to play. I hope I'm wrong in what I have said above, but if not surely the people running our club have got to start to learn from these things.

I don't blame Harry for trying to keep our strategey for every game as secret as he can - we need every edge we can get, but I hope he doesn't waste another 45 minutes of play by making Mackie a lone target man again and if Remy isn't available he needs to work on DJ and Betty to make sure one of them is up to filling that role.

Who's Next?

remy??? any confirmation on 06:38 - Feb 7 with 1870 viewsLoft1979

remy??? any confirmation on 23:30 - Feb 6 by SomersetHoops

Whether he recovers in time or not, although it seems unlikely that he will, it seems that we are lacking in due diligence when making expensive player purchases particularly when this was such a critical position for us. His own comments and track record suggest his fitness and consistency are not reliably good.

Did we just buy him because Newcastle wanted him? They seem to have got 3 pretty decent players for not much more than what we paid for one and as far as I know theirs are all fit and available to play. I hope I'm wrong in what I have said above, but if not surely the people running our club have got to start to learn from these things.

I don't blame Harry for trying to keep our strategey for every game as secret as he can - we need every edge we can get, but I hope he doesn't waste another 45 minutes of play by making Mackie a lone target man again and if Remy isn't available he needs to work on DJ and Betty to make sure one of them is up to filling that role.

Remy: This reminds me of Cisse last year. Superb debut....for the time he was on the pitch. Out a hideous amount of games. Then his goals vs Liverpool, Stoke, AND Man City were integral to survival. REMY has already scored againt the WHAM giving us one crucial point. I am sure he will be back to play an integral part in more upsets. regarding injuries...true he has been injury prone..so thats why QPR netted him at that price. The crucial point is that we have to use him correctly and the cold weather right now cant be helpfull.

HR: Since day 1 he revamped the defense. Outside of the Liverpool game we have been superb. With Chris samba in and Cesar back from his groin injury hiatus, my view is QPRs defense will give us alot of oppurtunities.
Also on HR: When was the last time a QPR player saw red? that alone is a massive boost.

Overall: Once this team solidifies, BZ plays more minutes, Andros, Jenas and Granero establish roles we could go on a run similar to Southampton, Reading, and last years Wigan.
remy??? any confirmation on 06:46 - Feb 7 with 1853 viewscjc

Reports on Remys injury softening.
Sun have now said the scan showed slight ligament damage and he should be back for Man Utd game.

Unbelievable the shite they make up when it suits.if this story is and I say if it is true, Maybe best to just look at the MBia tweets in the future because he did say Remy will come good and be back in a month.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

remy??? any confirmation on 07:53 - Feb 7 with 1770 viewsCiderwithRsie

Either way the club should learn a lesson here - we are facing 3 months with no cover in the striker role because we let Cisse go on loan at a time we knew that everyone else was unavailable or not up to the job. For a club with a squad this big that's pretty shambolic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024