Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread 15:44 - Mar 5 with 42972 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll start with the surprising news that we are quite strong favourites to win this.

Mr Power has them at 21/10, the draw at 9/4 and us at a quite skinny looking 13/10
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 22:20 - Mar 5 with 2352 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Have we?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 23:02 - Mar 5 with 2285 viewsDannyPaddox

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 22:20 - Mar 5 by BrianMcCarthy

When you say "one of those Chinese wånking machines" you make it sound like we've bought one together once.

Can’t say we have though I often forget car-boot sale purchases.

I’m sensing you maybe haven’t had a look at one of today’s earlier threads ...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/269568/come-again
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 23:07 - Mar 5 with 2277 viewsMyGFrancis

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 19:25 - Mar 5 by kensalriser

I think we've lost eight of the last six games against City, although that's probably not especially relevant to today's odds.

We're on a losing run so I imagine we'll lose.

We've lost 8 of the last 6 against City?!?! Crikey, that is a bad run. I wonder which games we lost more than once?
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 23:21 - Mar 5 with 2256 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 23:02 - Mar 5 by DannyPaddox

Can’t say we have though I often forget car-boot sale purchases.

I’m sensing you maybe haven’t had a look at one of today’s earlier threads ...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/269568/come-again

Jeez, ya.

I remember that car-boot sale now.

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 23:35 - Mar 5 with 2230 viewsDannyPaddox

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 23:21 - Mar 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Jeez, ya.

I remember that car-boot sale now.

To be fair we both thought it was a yoghurt-maker
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 23:52 - Mar 5 with 2208 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 23:35 - Mar 5 by DannyPaddox

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 00:49 - Mar 6 with 2164 viewsBoston

No offense to the posters who use the term but, you can be political prick, cowering Covid, Norman the no win nemesis or just painfull...no problem, it’s Charity Park Rangers that really pisses me off.

Bristol City 0. Queens Park Rangers 4

Wells 3 (og’s)
Dykes 1 (35 yard screamer).
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 0:50]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 07:44 - Mar 6 with 2120 viewsDorse

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 22:20 - Mar 5 by BrianMcCarthy

When you say "one of those Chinese wånking machines" you make it sound like we've bought one together once.

It was the 80's. Everyone was doing it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 08:55 - Mar 6 with 2078 viewsMickS

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 23:35 - Mar 5 by DannyPaddox

I reckon this will leave my mind sometime on Tuesday if I’m lucky.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 09:36 - Mar 6 with 2032 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

I've been putting a fiver on our opposition since January and happily lost £30. When did I forget to do it. Birmingham.
Can't see us getting much today.
Head 2-0 Bristol
Heart 1-1 Wells and Austin
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 09:40 - Mar 6 with 2022 viewsfrancisbowles

Bonne scored 3 against Bristol City in his two games against them for Charlton last season.
He has to start today.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 12:04 - Mar 6 with 1929 viewsngbqpr

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 5 by Rangersw12

Would like to see us revert back to 4231 for this and get back to our passing game

Johansen and Field as the two
With Willock, Chair and Adomah as the 3

Agree 100%.

Fully appreciate the change to 532 turned things around big time, but we have signed a squad for 4231, and Johansen is a cut above everyone we were playing in the 4231 before Xmas / last season, which should open up the option again.

Plus we have 3 full backs who are not comfortable as wing backs, and one in Kane who is very comfortable in theory, but very inconsistent in practise - I'd rather have Albert in those positions on the right ready to slide an inch perfect ball into the old corridor of uncertainty. And Willock sharing the "make things happen" workload with Chair.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 12:20 - Mar 6 with 1885 viewsfrancisbowles

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 12:04 - Mar 6 by ngbqpr

Agree 100%.

Fully appreciate the change to 532 turned things around big time, but we have signed a squad for 4231, and Johansen is a cut above everyone we were playing in the 4231 before Xmas / last season, which should open up the option again.

Plus we have 3 full backs who are not comfortable as wing backs, and one in Kane who is very comfortable in theory, but very inconsistent in practise - I'd rather have Albert in those positions on the right ready to slide an inch perfect ball into the old corridor of uncertainty. And Willock sharing the "make things happen" workload with Chair.

Where does Charlie fit in?
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 12:26 - Mar 6 with 1861 viewsngbqpr

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 12:20 - Mar 6 by francisbowles

He's the 1.

I think elements of his all round game have improved since his first spell, and I genuinely think he can be effective as a one if he has a skilful 3 buzzing round him.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 12:26 - Mar 6 with 1858 viewsDorse

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 12:20 - Mar 6 by francisbowles

Tip of the spear, is our Chaz. If not, we'll there's always Dykes...

No, you shut up.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:00 - Mar 6 with 1714 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:02 - Mar 6 with 1711 viewsBakes

I’ve spotted De Wijs, he starts!

As I live in Aylesbury how do I go about claiming that helicopter tour of Aylesbury in Les’s chopper?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:07 - Mar 6 with 1641 viewsted_hendrix

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:00 - Mar 6 by Nov77

I'd love it just love it if Dykes came on and hit the winner with 10 minutes left, do him and everyone the world of good and lift some of the recent doom.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:08 - Mar 6 with 1634 viewsMickS

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:07 - Mar 6 by ted_hendrix

I'd love it just love it if Dykes came on and hit the winner with 10 minutes left, do him and everyone the world of good and lift some of the recent doom.

Spot on.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:09 - Mar 6 with 1616 viewsNorthernr

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:02 - Mar 6 by Bakes

I’ve spotted De Wijs, he starts!

As I live in Aylesbury how do I go about claiming that helicopter tour of Aylesbury in Les’s chopper?

We’re going to need a bigger Patreon.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:09 - Mar 6 with 1600 viewsbosh67

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:00 - Mar 6 by Nov77

That looks like 5-4-1 to me? I would have preferred Albert in for Chair to be honest. Chair has looked really tired over the last 3-4 games. I hope someone gets into the box with Charlie on attacks. Puts him under a lot of pressure. Still we went one up top last season and that worked. I would have preferred Albert behind him. Let's see what happens... or doesn't.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:14 - Mar 6 with 1530 viewsstrikerace

I like this. Willock and Fields in.
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:29 - Mar 6 with 1375 viewsessextaxiboy

Come on You RRS ... back to winning ways
Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:31 - Mar 6 with 1344 viewsnumptydumpty

I like the look of this team - On paper seems decent.

About time Willock got a start and also first start for Field I believe and obviously also De Wijs. Be interesting see how all three of them get on..

Think Ball and Cameron due a rest and Dykes and Bonne would be less under pressure coming off the bench - might work for one or both of them hopefully.

Think that's an excellent team selection today.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS !!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Don't Panic if....Bristol City Match Thread on 14:35 - Mar 6 with 1307 viewskarl

If De Wijs is a good player then that team looks good, support for Charlie around the box and could do the business.
If we can get ahead then the bench will be good for defending, chasing a goal might require more fortune given the lack of confidence in Dykes and Bonne, Albert and Thomas have done well before though.
Hopefully enough for a point at least
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024