Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Depending on results tomorrow 10:50 - May 3 with 3123 viewsloftboy

Then safety would have been either 48,49 or 51, glad we aren’t in the mix

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Depending on results tomorrow on 11:56 - May 3 with 2554 viewsstowmarketrange

I wonder how much sleep fans of Birmingham,Plymouth,Blackburn and Sheffield Wednesday will get tonight?And how many times have they looked at the league table and convinced themselves that they’ll be ok and some other team will get relegated with Huddersfield and Rotherham?
I’m glad it won’t be us included in the last day trauma,and we can go to Coventry,relax and have a party.
Depending on results tomorrow on 13:11 - May 3 with 2364 viewsMaggsinho

If we win and Birmingham lose - neither result beyond the bounds of possibility - then we'll finish nine points clear of the bottom three. Didn't see that coming a couple of months ago
Depending on results tomorrow on 13:25 - May 3 with 2303 viewsstowmarketrange

Depending on results tomorrow on 13:11 - May 3 by Maggsinho

If we win and Birmingham lose - neither result beyond the bounds of possibility - then we'll finish nine points clear of the bottom three. Didn't see that coming a couple of months ago

I didn’t see that happening this time last week.
Depending on results tomorrow on 13:56 - May 3 with 2205 viewsTheChef

I think the bottom three will end up as is given the tough games Birmingham and Huddersfield have against top six teams still needing results themselves. But you never know.

Hope Plymouth stay up if nothing else.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Depending on results tomorrow on 14:12 - May 3 with 2129 viewsHunterhoop

I can see a scenario where Birmingham are drawing (Norwich players will be going through the motions trying not to get injured), and Plymouth are losing against Hull (who need to win well) and Plymouth just need to avoid losing by 4 goals. Plymouth will be sitting back defending a loss, and Brum will be going hammer and tong at Norwich. If they score they stay up, if Hull score again, they stay up, if they concede they go down.

Could be exciting!
Depending on results tomorrow on 14:12 - May 3 with 2128 viewsdaveB

Sadly I think Plymouth will go, I think Birmingham will win against Norwich
Depending on results tomorrow on 14:13 - May 3 with 2121 viewsNorthernr

Depending on results tomorrow on 14:12 - May 3 by daveB

I think so too. Birmingham always sneak out at the end.
Poor Plymouth, did everything right and got shafted.
Depending on results tomorrow on 14:17 - May 3 with 2103 viewsloftus77

+1. Sadly.
Login to get fewer ads

Depending on results tomorrow on 15:48 - May 3 with 1908 viewsconnell10

I think Birmingham will get there arses handed to them, they are a very very poor team ..imo.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Depending on results tomorrow on 15:51 - May 3 with 1899 viewsBAWHoops

Hope Birmingham go but think Plymouth will instead. As Clive said, how unlucky do you have to be?
Came up, played great football, got their manager pinched halfway through the season and still have 49 points!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Depending on results tomorrow on 15:57 - May 3 with 1872 viewsTheChef

Suffice to say I really hope Birmingham go down.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Depending on results tomorrow on 16:02 - May 3 with 1837 viewsE17hoop

Depending on results tomorrow on 14:13 - May 3 by Northernr

I think so too. Birmingham always sneak out at the end.
Poor Plymouth, did everything right and got shafted.

Comment from the kit sponsor event, Lucas Andersen wouldn't be sad to see Plymouth go - it's a LONG way.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Depending on results tomorrow on 16:05 - May 3 with 1790 viewsted_hendrix

Plymouths wounds are almost but not quite self inflicted, fair to say that five home defeats on the trot done for the Manager but there was a time when they were scoring goals freely.
Anyway I dont give a toss who goes down, for the first time In a long time tomorrow I can sit back and watch as a heap of clubs enter their respective final fixture plopping themselves.

Rooney Is available him and fatty Lampard (what a thought)

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Depending on results tomorrow on 16:07 - May 3 with 1774 viewsPaddyhoops

Depending on results tomorrow on 15:57 - May 3 by TheChef

Suffice to say I really hope Birmingham go down.

Seconded . Mainly due to the hubris of their ridiculous owners and those wasters that infected our club last season
Depending on results tomorrow on 16:45 - May 3 with 1622 viewsLblock

Depending on results tomorrow on 14:12 - May 3 by Hunterhoop

I can see a scenario where Birmingham are drawing (Norwich players will be going through the motions trying not to get injured), and Plymouth are losing against Hull (who need to win well) and Plymouth just need to avoid losing by 4 goals. Plymouth will be sitting back defending a loss, and Brum will be going hammer and tong at Norwich. If they score they stay up, if Hull score again, they stay up, if they concede they go down.

Could be exciting!

Yep

Lot's of permutations down at the "proper" end of the table but still SkySportsLeeds insist on showing.... well..... Leeds

Being safe and away from the shenanigans tomorrow feels great, somehow better than last year, however, I really hope we're nervous this time next season for entirely different reasons and the "proper" end of the table is up there.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Depending on results tomorrow on 17:28 - May 3 with 1544 viewsbosh67

Depending on results tomorrow on 16:45 - May 3 by Lblock

Yep

Lot's of permutations down at the "proper" end of the table but still SkySportsLeeds insist on showing.... well..... Leeds

Being safe and away from the shenanigans tomorrow feels great, somehow better than last year, however, I really hope we're nervous this time next season for entirely different reasons and the "proper" end of the table is up there.

The difference at the end of this season is that we have done it the other way round. Terrible start and much better finish and we have a great manager going into next season with I think no end of players who will want to play for him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Depending on results tomorrow on 17:44 - May 3 with 1488 viewsellersliehoop

Depending on results tomorrow on 16:07 - May 3 by Paddyhoops

Seconded . Mainly due to the hubris of their ridiculous owners and those wasters that infected our club last season

Yes, their ridiculous owners. Getting rid of Eustace who was doing a job for the big name of Rooney.

As for the wasters they'll be off regardless
Depending on results tomorrow on 18:05 - May 3 with 1429 viewsJuzzie

Depending on results tomorrow on 16:45 - May 3 by Lblock

Yep

In a way this year feels worse but they are as bad as each other.

Last season we had a good first half and just had to win a couple of games from end of February but lost and lost and lost and lost and finally got a remarkable win at undefeated-at-home Burnley then away at Stoke. It could all have been wrapped up way before then by just bloody winning a couple of home games.

However... we carried on awful form into the new season and it left Marti with a mountain to climb because of that start that should never have needed to be climbed.

Whereas the job could have been done sooner last year, this year we knew it would go to the wire.
Depending on results tomorrow on 18:40 - May 3 with 1353 viewsWatford_Ranger

Birmingham are doing £2 pints which I can see ending badly as the hordes swarm the pitch after an insipid 0-0.
Depending on results tomorrow on 19:09 - May 3 with 1266 viewsmart_Goblin

Depending on results tomorrow on 18:40 - May 3 by Watford_Ranger

Birmingham are doing £2 pints which I can see ending badly as the hordes swarm the pitch after an insipid 0-0.

Utter madness
Depending on results tomorrow on 19:31 - May 3 with 1191 viewsdaveB

Depending on results tomorrow on 15:48 - May 3 by connell10

I think Birmingham will get there arses handed to them, they are a very very poor team ..imo.

i hope so but just think they'll sneak it and probably be quite good next year
Depending on results tomorrow on 19:47 - May 3 with 1147 viewssaxbend

Norwich will not let us or themselves down.
Depending on results tomorrow on 20:52 - May 3 with 1045 viewsHoopsie

I think Norwich won’t take this lightly, in order to avoid having get Leeds for the playoffs semi

And Plymouth v Hull is not a forgone.

Just only recently most thought that it was a given but the odds on favourites were whipped 4-0

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Depending on results tomorrow on 13:24 - May 4 with 715 viewsloftboy

Between Brum and Blackburn as it stands.

Depending on results tomorrow on 14:30 - May 4 with 661 viewsloftboy

I’ve never been happier seeing a team going down than Birmingham this season.( Chelsea apart)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024