Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rayan Kolli 12:49 - May 8 with 3847 viewsDannyPaddox

Saw him play first half for the development squad yesterday. Back from a long injury. The boy is so classy. A potential star.
Rayan Kolli on 13:34 - May 8 with 3559 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great to hear. Thanks Danny.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rayan Kolli on 13:46 - May 8 with 3471 viewsnix

Thanks for insight Danny.

Another thing I like about him is watching him on match days he's palpably itching to get on the pitch, even though he hasn't been able to play.
Rayan Kolli on 14:02 - May 8 with 3397 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Good to hear Danny, from the little I've seen from clips and cameos he looks a good prospect. What is his position though, I've read some people consider him as a forward and others more of an old 10?
Rayan Kolli on 14:10 - May 8 with 3332 viewsAntti_Heinola

One I'm cautiously excited about.
Looking forward to him getting more opportunities next season!

Bare bones.

Rayan Kolli on 14:40 - May 8 with 3195 viewsdmm

Rayan Kolli on 14:10 - May 8 by Antti_Heinola

One I'm cautiously excited about.
Looking forward to him getting more opportunities next season!

I think he'll probably end up a 10 or in that wide left area Chair plays in. He wants to score but also looks to create.
Rayan Kolli on 14:45 - May 8 with 3153 viewsDannyPaddox

Rayan Kolli on 14:02 - May 8 by Welsh_Ranger

Good to hear Danny, from the little I've seen from clips and cameos he looks a good prospect. What is his position though, I've read some people consider him as a forward and others more of an old 10?

The 45 minutes he played yesterday he was given a free role. Sometimes wide left. Sometimes wide right. Then coming deep to pick the ball up in central midfield and build an attack. I see him as a number 10 more of a playmaker but with an eye for goal. I don’t want to overdo it by comparing him to Stan but he has a similar skill and swagger with a bit of grit and tenacity to his character too. The highlight yesterday was him cutting in from the left skipping past a defender and curling one in from outside the box leaving the keeper with no chance - alas the ball smacked against the post.
Rayan Kolli on 14:49 - May 8 with 3135 viewskarlski

I get the impression Marti likes him a lot, and I'm very keen to see how the manager can help him develop. There's something about him.
Rayan Kolli on 15:12 - May 8 with 3039 viewsBeejnewark

Anyone have an update on the injury to Alex Aoraha?
Login to get fewer ads

Rayan Kolli on 15:16 - May 8 with 2989 viewsBAWHoops

He's potentially the successor to Chair. Would be great if we use next season to bring him up to speed. But we will need an older figure to help ease the burden, a little bit like Mark Pugh did for Chair initially

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Rayan Kolli on 15:17 - May 8 with 2976 viewsfrancisbowles

Good to hear Kolli is finally back. Hopefully he will come back healthy for pre season and ready to challenge for a place.
Rayan Kolli on 15:22 - May 8 with 2966 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is he good enough to replace Chris Willock tomorrow should the least surprising thing in football happen?
Rayan Kolli on 15:34 - May 8 with 2897 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rayan Kolli on 14:45 - May 8 by DannyPaddox

The 45 minutes he played yesterday he was given a free role. Sometimes wide left. Sometimes wide right. Then coming deep to pick the ball up in central midfield and build an attack. I see him as a number 10 more of a playmaker but with an eye for goal. I don’t want to overdo it by comparing him to Stan but he has a similar skill and swagger with a bit of grit and tenacity to his character too. The highlight yesterday was him cutting in from the left skipping past a defender and curling one in from outside the box leaving the keeper with no chance - alas the ball smacked against the post.

Oh FFS, it sounds like he missed an absolute sitter!

We need someone who can just put these tap-ins away if we're going to mount a serious challenge next season.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rayan Kolli on 15:36 - May 8 with 2885 viewsjohncharles

Thanks for that. Haven’t seen any recent clips and was wondering …….. was he really that good ?
Sounds like memory is okay 👍 look forward to seeing him in the starting lineup next season 😃

Strong and stable my arse.

Rayan Kolli on 15:47 - May 8 with 2787 viewskensalriser

Rayan Kolli on 15:22 - May 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

Is he good enough to replace Chris Willock tomorrow should the least surprising thing in football happen?

Slightly panicked now, do we have a game tomorrow? Did that late season surge get us in the playoffs while I wasn't looking.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rayan Kolli on 16:41 - May 8 with 2572 viewsWokingR

Rayan Kolli on 15:34 - May 8 by PlanetHonneywood

Oh FFS, it sounds like he missed an absolute sitter!

We need someone who can just put these tap-ins away if we're going to mount a serious challenge next season.

And you just know that someone will read that as serious and take offense.
I almost feel like down voting it myself, just to get the ball rolling.
Rayan Kolli on 16:48 - May 8 with 2528 viewstkqpr

It would probably best serve him well if he had a half/season loan somewhere lower down the leagues.

But i guess we'll not know "how long to cut our cloth" until later in the transfer window what with any potential windfall from Eze sale.
Rayan Kolli on 17:03 - May 8 with 2416 viewsdmm

Rayan Kolli on 16:48 - May 8 by tkqpr

It would probably best serve him well if he had a half/season loan somewhere lower down the leagues.

But i guess we'll not know "how long to cut our cloth" until later in the transfer window what with any potential windfall from Eze sale.

I'd usually agree regarding a 19 year old but I've a feeling this lad could make his mark without having to go out on loan. Either way, we've definitely got a player in Kolli.
Rayan Kolli on 18:13 - May 8 with 2206 viewsPBLOCK

I’d love to see Kolli succeed we all love a kid coming through from the Youth Team and establishing themselves as a first teamer

Another reason I’d like to see him succeed is that he seems like a great kid

My lad was mascot for the Sunderland game early in the season as the players walked off after the warm up they do a pic with all the mascots before going to get changed

My lad was front and centre of the pic and was given a ball to hold as part of the pic, Kolli was one of if not the last one to go in after he’s done his pic before going down the tunnel the following happened

RK What’s your name?
PBlock Junior Charlie
RK Chuck me the ball Charlie (throws him the ball) let’s see how good you are

Proceeds to have a 30 second to a minute kick about just him and Charlie

RK You’re a great player!!

Charlie literally bursting with pride. His whole day (apart from the result) was fantastic but that act of allowing a little lad to have a kick about on Loftus Road with a QPR player will always make me want him to succeed even more
Rayan Kolli on 18:20 - May 8 with 2163 viewsNed_Kennedys

Rayan Kolli on 16:48 - May 8 by tkqpr

He’s not going to be a regular at the beginning of next season so the club should definitely get a decent loan sorted out for him. Regular football could be the making of him as it was for Chair and Eze, and potentially Walsh.
Rayan Kolli on 18:55 - May 8 with 2069 viewsnumptydumpty

Rayan Kolli Development Goal number one

Later in same game earlier this season Rayan Kolli development goal number two

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Rayan Kolli on 12:08 - May 9 with 1447 viewsBoston

Rayan Kolli on 16:41 - May 8 by WokingR

And you just know that someone will read that as serious and take offense.
I almost feel like down voting it myself, just to get the ball rolling.

To get a ball rolling on LFW, you start a post with something like, '18 million and a 20% sell on clause'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rayan Kolli on 12:54 - May 9 with 1293 viewswestberksr

when he did come on as sub earlier in the season, he looked really lively and also with a bit of composure on the ball.

real shame that he picked up the injury as he seemed to fit in and looked pretty good*

no references to anyone else, just looked like a good prospect with a great attitude; one of our own...... blah blah
Rayan Kolli on 12:57 - May 9 with 1277 viewsfrancisbowles

Rayan Kolli on 12:54 - May 9 by westberksr

when he did come on as sub earlier in the season, he looked really lively and also with a bit of composure on the ball.

real shame that he picked up the injury as he seemed to fit in and looked pretty good*

no references to anyone else, just looked like a good prospect with a great attitude; one of our own...... blah blah

I like him but I do seem to remember a lack of composure in front of goal, at Southampton and in a home game.
Rayan Kolli on 15:13 - May 9 with 1012 viewsEsox_Lucius

Rayan Kolli on 12:57 - May 9 by francisbowles

I like him but I do seem to remember a lack of composure in front of goal, at Southampton and in a home game.

In an Emile Heskey way?

The grass is always greener.

Rayan Kolli on 15:37 - May 9 with 902 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I cannot believe the optimism being shown around Kolli. Seeing as this is QPR you’d be far better off preparing yourselves for when he’s poached by some PL unit for a pack of sherbet dib dabs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024