Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread 15:33 - Jun 10 with 17600 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Magic asparagus is right.

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/10/worlds-asparamancer-reveals-england-will-euros-go
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:31 - Jun 16 with 1249 viewsGloucs_R

Game really needs changing

Poll: Are we staying up?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:31 - Jun 16 with 1250 viewslassel

With any half competent manager in charge that would be the end of the Alexander Arnold in midfield experiment.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:32 - Jun 16 with 1250 viewsMrSheen

And Eriksson and Capello. Not too bothered with Gallagher coming on, need some ferret.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:40 - Jun 16 with 1170 viewsconnell10

What does Foden actually do ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:44 - Jun 16 with 1132 viewsGloucs_R

Absolutely clueless on how to influence the game.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:46 - Jun 16 with 1123 viewsMalintabuk

Bellingham off.....Mainoo....on. Southgate settled then
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:48 - Jun 16 with 1095 viewsstevec

Whenโ€™s the Championship fixtures being announced ?
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 1045 viewsBlackCrowe

Just typical Southgate England. Embarrassment of riches...the most talented attacking talent we've had possibly ever, we score and then we sit back. Foden anonymous, Kane falls over to win the free kick rather than the game...it's depressing viewing.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 1037 viewscharmr

Mind boggling that a team so highly rated and full of established footballers canโ€™t keep the ball and keep giving it away. Itโ€™s like a League 1 game.

When did riding your luck become a tactic.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:53 - Jun 16 with 1029 viewsBlackCrowe

Plus Palmer or Eze or both should've been brought on to change dynamics, which they would've done.

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:54 - Jun 16 with 1011 viewshubble

Foden doesn't work for England. I'd much rather see Palmer start. TAA likewise, very poor. Kane with a Dykes-like performance in terms of anticipation, and the defensive header his most significant contribution.

Rice very good though and what a player Bellingham is. I mean we all know it, but still, wow.

Southgate's selection made that far more difficult than it needed to be.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 16 with 983 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Shit but still won.

Sign of a good side.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:56 - Jun 16 with 978 viewsted_hendrix

We burgled that second half.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:57 - Jun 16 with 961 viewspaulparker

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:53 - Jun 16 by BlackCrowe

Plus Palmer or Eze or both should've been brought on to change dynamics, which they would've done.

That game was made for Grealish to come and win free kicks

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatโ€™s there thatโ€™s two, and thatโ€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:57 - Jun 16 with 945 viewsMrSheen

Guรฉhi, Stones and Rice very solid in the middle, which makes a change.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:58 - Jun 16 with 935 viewsDWQPR

Iโ€™ve seen better from an Ainsworth team. That was shocking and from the 25th minute we started to look second best. TAA was a mistake from the start, Foden would have been more suited to that role and Eze on the left, at least he can carry the ball.

Just listening to Micah Richards saying we were pressing high from the start. Thatโ€™s bollรดcks, until Mainoo came in I didnโ€™t see any aggressive running down of their players. Just as well we werenโ€™t playing France or Germany. Would have been blown away.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:58 - Jun 16 with 915 viewsRangersw12

A decent result and all about getting out of the group and not peaking too early
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:59 - Jun 16 with 908 viewsNed_Kennedys

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:52 - Jun 16 by BlackCrowe

Just typical Southgate England. Embarrassment of riches...the most talented attacking talent we've had possibly ever, we score and then we sit back. Foden anonymous, Kane falls over to win the free kick rather than the game...it's depressing viewing.

Typical Southgate performance:
Should have been well clear by half time but hanging on at the end.
Would have not won that game against a better team.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:59 - Jun 16 with 906 viewsaston_hoop

Got a lead then restricted them to 0.17xg worth of chances. Job done, no injuries. Onto the next.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:59 - Jun 16 with 904 viewsperpignanR

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:57 - Jun 16 by paulparker

We must have 200 free kicks and did fuxk all with them.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 22:00 - Jun 16 with 894 viewscharmr

First half Bellingham kept showing between the lines and know one for whatever reason saw it or gave it to him. So rigid and devoid of creativity.

I donโ€™t get it.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 22:00 - Jun 16 with 895 viewsBlackCrowe

It really isn't. We were playing Serbia, a mid/lower table team in Premiership standards. That won't work against Italy (proven), Spain, France, Germany etc.

He really has poor/zero in-game management. Would've love him to make me eat humble pie though.

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 22:01 - Jun 16 with 882 viewsRangersw12

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:58 - Jun 16 by DWQPR

Iโ€™ve seen better from an Ainsworth team. That was shocking and from the 25th minute we started to look second best. TAA was a mistake from the start, Foden would have been more suited to that role and Eze on the left, at least he can carry the ball.

Just listening to Micah Richards saying we were pressing high from the start. Thatโ€™s bollรดcks, until Mainoo came in I didnโ€™t see any aggressive running down of their players. Just as well we werenโ€™t playing France or Germany. Would have been blown away.

Come on we've all had a drink .

Scotland's performance v Germany was more of an Ainsworth team !
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 22:01 - Jun 16 with 874 viewsNed_Kennedys

Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 21:57 - Jun 16 by paulparker

Or Eze. Foden was appalling.
Serbia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ v England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ Match Thread on 22:03 - Jun 16 with 840 viewsLanhoop

Hard to watch. Supposed to be strong in attack but all they do is play backwards. Dreadful tactics.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024