Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD 07:11 - Aug 8 with 55009 viewsLblock

Never ever started one so thought I'd give it a go on the first day back at "our level"

I'm not usually positive, especially with away games, but it would be churlish of me not to be so this fine, sunny morning on the dawn of new era number 378
A 1-3 victory with Poulter header and a double from Chery (one a blockbuster free kick) is what I'm going for

C'MON U R's!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

MATCH THREAD on 16:53 - Aug 8 with 3813 viewsBklynRanger

MATCH THREAD on 16:49 - Aug 8 by FredManRave

I blame the change in avatars. It's all gone tits up since then. No coincidence, Shirley?!

Jan Leeming certainly didn't work her minxey magic today.
MATCH THREAD on 16:53 - Aug 8 with 3813 viewskropotkin41

MATCH THREAD on 16:51 - Aug 8 by Discodroids

no problem brooklyn/jamois.

no cnts gonna tell me to support another team . thats the end of it.

Hahahaha, Last word merchant. Over your shoulder. Nice. Whatever.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

MATCH THREAD on 16:53 - Aug 8 with 3813 viewsDesertBoot

well that was a pretty shocking start to the season. first game or not, the manner of the defeat was very worrying.

Wish I could be like David Watts

MATCH THREAD on 16:53 - Aug 8 with 3791 viewsSimonJames

MK Dons top... hmmm

100% of people who drink water will die.

MATCH THREAD on 16:54 - Aug 8 with 3757 viewsSpiritofGregory

MATCH THREAD on 16:44 - Aug 8 by paulparker

He is the dream manager SOG , didn't you know ??
TF is a clown and Ramsey is out of his depth
Say it on this MB is the same as drowning puppies

The most important signing at the football club is the manager. There was a manager down the road who was there for the taking and perfect for our club but no we weren't interested because Ferdinand wanted a puppet.
MATCH THREAD on 16:56 - Aug 8 with 3702 viewsBklynRanger

MATCH THREAD on 16:53 - Aug 8 by DesertBoot

well that was a pretty shocking start to the season. first game or not, the manner of the defeat was very worrying.

The preseason debacle very much in evidence.
MATCH THREAD on 16:57 - Aug 8 with 3642 viewsRangersDave

MATCH THREAD on 16:54 - Aug 8 by SpiritofGregory

The most important signing at the football club is the manager. There was a manager down the road who was there for the taking and perfect for our club but no we weren't interested because Ferdinand wanted a puppet.

But wasnt he lauded by Tony as the new messiah?

he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

MATCH THREAD on 16:57 - Aug 8 with 3625 viewsToast_R

Disorganised rabble. This will take time.
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD on 16:57 - Aug 8 with 3609 viewsBluce_Ree

Oh well. It gives you fuel for your anti-TF agenda though do at least you're happy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

MATCH THREAD on 16:57 - Aug 8 with 3605 viewsMatch82

Well that was disappointing.
From the sounds of it we started very brightly then faded quickly. I wonder how much the lack of proper pre season played into that?
MATCH THREAD on 16:58 - Aug 8 with 3648 viewsDorse

MATCH THREAD on 16:53 - Aug 8 by kropotkin41

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

MATCH THREAD on 16:58 - Aug 8 with 3636 viewsTheBlob

Top quality entertainment on here.Oh man and it's only the first game....

Let the new era begin.Release the doves,birds of paradise and scented butterflies.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

MATCH THREAD on 16:58 - Aug 8 with 3602 viewsDiscodroids

MATCH THREAD on 16:52 - Aug 8 by cheeseydane

Its not about myself brooks...i can take abuse no worries... its about the status quo of the board and...i sorry to say... for me that went a long time ago.
Just thought id try again... you know... new season and all... but lifes too short. Cant believe how many on here suck up to this pompous self egotistic idiot.

fk me its the firm scruff on the board again, the non playing joker who hasnt posted on here for a year and the'ns stright up me arse with his first post.

the zodiac killer of lfw.

spin round and drop a few underwater farts to in a fjord. you piped up cnt piper.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

MATCH THREAD on 17:01 - Aug 8 with 3504 viewsDiscodroids

MATCH THREAD on 16:53 - Aug 8 by kropotkin41

fk me, its like being threatend by sponge bob..pick some tooth picks up off the floor you thick c unt chop and multiply it by your inside leg measurement you fu cking micheal bentinne pottytime primate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

MATCH THREAD on 17:01 - Aug 8 with 3519 viewscheeseydane

MATCH THREAD on 16:48 - Aug 8 by Discodroids

hahahaha., oh dear oh dear...creeping out from your stone like a pregnant woodlice.

close the door on your clay and wattle abode on the way out.

Save the smart words d.ckhead. You really are a pr.ck aren't ya.
Thats my lot. Unless of course you fancy a beer one day. Happy to share opinions face to face.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

MATCH THREAD on 17:02 - Aug 8 with 3458 viewsDiscodroids

MATCH THREAD on 17:01 - Aug 8 by cheeseydane

Save the smart words d.ckhead. You really are a pr.ck aren't ya.
Thats my lot. Unless of course you fancy a beer one day. Happy to share opinions face to face.

tell me where and when.

MATCH THREAD on 17:02 - Aug 8 with 3459 viewsDeepcutHoop

MATCH THREAD on 16:53 - Aug 8 by SimonJames

MK Dons top... hmmm

It's almost like nothing's decided on Day 1.

So, the match thread's a carnage of people calling each other c-words and QPR fans are booing Austin (really?)

I think everyone needs to calm down a touch tbf. That wasn't fun but ffs

Given our pre-season going tits-up, I feared we weren't going to be getting off to a good start, and the last 4 or 5 years opening day debacles at LR didn't exactly bode well either.

We're likely going out of the cup on Wednesday night too, and if we could all avoid making ourselves look like the biggest bunch of spoiled babies too along the way, that would be grand.

I used to enjoy reading and contributing to match threads, it was always fun even during bad spells, we used to have a sense of humour, but slowly this and other boards seem more about people's online 'characters' than anything else.
MATCH THREAD on 17:03 - Aug 8 with 3424 viewsbosh67

It may be a bit early to judge Ramsey at this level. I thought we may lose today but the concern is that we lose a lot under Ramsey so as of next week he has to start proving something. I think we will be mid table this season. can't see anything else.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

MATCH THREAD on 17:05 - Aug 8 with 3364 viewsTHEBUSH

First game of the season, win lose or draw ain't gonna mean much.

We had Austin playing up front, he should be good enough to get us a goal in the Championship.

Anyway we have to show much improvement in our next few games, otherwise it's probably gonna be a long hard season
MATCH THREAD on 17:05 - Aug 8 with 3356 viewsSomersetHoops

MATCH THREAD on 16:53 - Aug 8 by BklynRanger

Jan Leeming certainly didn't work her minxey magic today.

True, but lets not talk about changing avator/manager/DOF after just one game.

Who's Next?

MATCH THREAD on 17:06 - Aug 8 with 3291 viewsSpiritofGregory

MATCH THREAD on 16:57 - Aug 8 by Bluce_Ree

Oh well. It gives you fuel for your anti-TF agenda though do at least you're happy.

I'm not happy, I'm annoyed because we all know he is not bloody good enough yet we did not replace him. Honestly what do people expect?

It's not just the defeat it's the manner of the defeat and it was so predictable.
MATCH THREAD on 17:07 - Aug 8 with 3270 viewsSimonJames

MATCH THREAD on 17:05 - Aug 8 by SomersetHoops

I disagree... Leeming OUT!

100% of people who drink water will die.

MATCH THREAD on 17:09 - Aug 8 with 3206 viewsvanrrrr

thought we'd struggle first month or two until the squad gets settled and sounded like that today, ...might need to get some extra servers to support the hand wringing/told you so posts till then,good grief.
MATCH THREAD on 17:10 - Aug 8 with 3166 viewsDoughnut

MATCH THREAD on 17:05 - Aug 8 by SomersetHoops

I might change mine to a hooped titt....
MATCH THREAD on 17:12 - Aug 8 with 3115 viewsderbyhoop

Not exactly an encouraging start to the season. Started well, faded quickly, conceded twice to a side expected to struggle. Even with Phillips and Austin in the side we sounded poor.
Pre-season nowhere near the level required to start the season.
Both the experienced full backs made silly errors and toothless up front. Furlong and Kpekawa didn't even make the bench.

And, just to add to it, Disco and Kropotkin are sniping at each other like 2 bitchy queens. Cut it out the pair of you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024