Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boro Match Thread 10:40 - Aug 18 with 46314 viewsPinnerPaul

Busy day for me today (for a retiree!), hopefully back in time to watch the game on QPR+.

Afraid I can't see another 3-0, so I've gone for 1-1, Chair to open his account for the season.
Boro Match Thread on 20:25 - Aug 18 with 2366 viewsVancouverHoop

We lack speed big time.
Boro Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 18 with 2349 viewseastside_r

Just need to get to half time and regroup. We’ve been poor so far.
Boro Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 18 with 2322 viewsVancouverHoop

Can we get to HT without conceding again?
Boro Match Thread on 20:28 - Aug 18 with 2232 viewsVancouverHoop

Colin's prep has been excellent. He's really exploited our limitations.
Boro Match Thread on 20:31 - Aug 18 with 2067 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Boro Match Thread on 20:25 - Aug 18 by stainrods_elbow

75% possession from us - , but one shot on goal?

Warnsball v Warbsball.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2021 20:32]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Boro Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 18 with 1990 viewsJigsore

ref is getting played here. Obviously spends more time at the gym than than practicing to count, Boro spent a whole minute taking a corner alone

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Boro Match Thread on 20:33 - Aug 18 with 1966 viewsgolborne

Time wasting is killing me. That long cunexttuesday took 50 secs between collecting the ball and kicking it. Ref doing feck all
Boro Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 18 with 1816 viewsstrikerace

Well that sucked
Login to get fewer ads

Boro Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 18 with 1790 viewsgolborne

Ball and dykes off for dozel and Charlie, or pull ball completely back and move johannson forward.
Ball doing ok, but we need more ball players in there to
Give them more to think about. We get 1, we’ll get 3
Boro Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 18 with 1781 viewsMalintabuk

Thoroughly deserved to be ahead Boro we have been out played and out thought by them
Apart from the Dykes brainfart and conceding a needless penalty that really played into Warnocks plan
This is going to take some deal of sorting out by Warbs as we have had a lot of possession but not done a lot with it and Boro look more likely to get the second than us getting an equaliser
Must get Chaz on but without real pace in the team not sure he will do a lot against a back line.of 5 and a midfield of 4
Pretty grim first 45 and we are looking toothless
Boro Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 18 with 1777 viewsMatch82

Boro Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 18 by Jigsore

ref is getting played here. Obviously spends more time at the gym than than practicing to count, Boro spent a whole minute taking a corner alone

You're in for a world of pain in the last ten minutes if we haven't equalized, nobody does the long drawn out collapse to the ground like Lumley.
Boro Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 18 with 1745 viewsA40Bosh

Boro Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 18 by Jigsore

I was just going to post that Steve Martin can't have too many hours in the week left to brush up on his day job after going to the gym, the sun bed and the barbers!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Boro Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 18 with 1729 viewsactonman

Anyone know why Preston are playing in red ?

Being played here big time ! Odabajo needs to be hooked , Austin needs to be in as dykes bringing nothing to the party . One min extra time from the ref might as well just say carry on wasting time lads , I can’t be arsed tonight !!
Boro Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 18 with 1726 viewsBoston

I don’t think it’s too difficult a job to change tactics here. At the moment Warnock has us sussed.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Boro Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 18 with 1689 viewsSuperhoop83

That was just shite all over the pitch.

Changes needed at half time.

Suffering since 1978.

Boro Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 18 with 1673 viewsdavman

Poor half that.

Wtf was Dykes doing with that challenge? He is back to the start of last season's form, really poor so far this season.

Odubaju's distribution is awful in the main this evening.

They are rashing us all over the pitch and we are not coping well with it. Jojo is openly frustrated and needs to channel that aggression; we desparately need to get Chair and Willock on the ball.

Ball and De Wijs the only two with any credit so far...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Boro Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 18 with 1656 viewsDieByYourSide

Real poor half. At least it’s only 1-0

Poll: And it's hi ho

Boro Match Thread on 20:39 - Aug 18 with 1631 viewsGloryHunter

If only Seny would stand up for penalties, instead of throwing himself out of the way.
Boro Match Thread on 20:40 - Aug 18 with 1579 viewsngbqpr

Boro Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 18 by davman

Poor half that.

Wtf was Dykes doing with that challenge? He is back to the start of last season's form, really poor so far this season.

Odubaju's distribution is awful in the main this evening.

They are rashing us all over the pitch and we are not coping well with it. Jojo is openly frustrated and needs to channel that aggression; we desparately need to get Chair and Willock on the ball.

Ball and De Wijs the only two with any credit so far...

0-10 all Boro
10-35 all QPR
35-45 all Boro
BUT Boro have looked far more like scoring when on top.

Warnock has sussed us out. I predict they’ll continue to allow us to dominate possession and will get a second on 75 from a set piece.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Boro Match Thread on 20:40 - Aug 18 with 1574 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Boro Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 18 by Boston

I don’t think it’s too difficult a job to change tactics here. At the moment Warnock has us sussed.

Agreed. We're still in this game definitely. Most of us suggested 1-1 would be a good result beforehand. Still a good chance.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Boro Match Thread on 20:40 - Aug 18 with 1564 viewsactonman

Boro Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 18 by Boston

Warbs has had plenty of time in that first half to change things as its clear how w warnock is playing this
Boro Match Thread on 20:41 - Aug 18 with 1535 viewsderbyhoop

Poor half. Plenty of possession but not where it can burt. Nothing sticking up front. Willock and Chair being knocked off the ball so Dykes is on his own.

Got to be sharper and more precise in final 1/3.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Boro Match Thread on 20:41 - Aug 18 with 1516 viewsSteveB

Well that 45 minutes was a horrible thing to watch. Not a half any of our players will be proud of. Pretty woeful, Warnock will be delighted, we've fell straight into it...
Boro Match Thread on 20:42 - Aug 18 with 1476 viewsBrazilNutR

Yeah, that was hard work..

just saw the penalty back, couldn't see it even after the 3 replays..

hopefully start afresh 2nd half,, start playing some football, and try not to get anyone sent off, as looked like we were heading down that path..
Boro Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 18 with 1438 viewsMalintabuk

Boro Match Thread on 20:40 - Aug 18 by actonman

Warbs has had plenty of time in that first half to change things as its clear how w warnock is playing this

Agree.... trouble is looking at that bench can't see who is going to come on and change things.
The one thing we don't have abundance of is pace and we need to get behind that back 5 somehow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024