Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread 15:17 - Dec 23 with 15593 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61536/the-man-they-didn
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61540/russell-martin-we-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61548/latest-news-for-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61550/team-news-southamp
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61563/swansea-city-welco

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:38 - Dec 26 with 2108 viewsRhonddaSwans

russy fist bumps incoming enjoy people who spent £200+ to be there today!

Poll: what is more Exciting

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:39 - Dec 26 with 2087 viewstheloneranger

Bolasie's had a nice holiday in Wales.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:39 - Dec 26 with 2089 viewspete

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:34 - Dec 26 by theloneranger

It's going to be an even rougher last 20 mins!!

3-0

we need the manager situation sorted NOW or another heavy defeat vs coventry this was always a game we were not going to win but the time its taking to sort AGAIN is laughable we will be sliding down the table towards the next level
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:41 - Dec 26 with 2053 viewsRhonddaSwans

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:39 - Dec 26 by theloneranger

Bolasie's had a nice holiday in Wales.

If anyone wants a super sub he is your man!

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:42 - Dec 26 with 2045 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:39 - Dec 26 by pete

we need the manager situation sorted NOW or another heavy defeat vs coventry this was always a game we were not going to win but the time its taking to sort AGAIN is laughable we will be sliding down the table towards the next level

Being 2nd favourites and this are 2 completely different things.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 1823 viewstheloneranger

5-0.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 1803 viewsonehunglow

Insider this
Our main striker taken off again
2 million quid

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 1790 viewsRhonddaSwans

but owners are the best yey 5-0 down!

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:53 - Dec 26 with 1766 viewsunion_jack

Time for action now. A new manager is needed and needs to be in place yesterday. I don’t care how it affects him bur Grimes needs to be stripped of the captaincy. Shocking, truly shocking.

Oh, and in case it’s not been said enough, we need some pace in January but I’m wondering if we’ll get anyone at all. A couple of ‘ones for the future’ maybe😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1745 viewslifelong

Embarrassing.
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1740 viewsTreforys_Jack

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 by RhonddaSwans

but owners are the best yey 5-0 down!

FFS, no-one is saying they are great, just their not the thieves that some are making out.
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 1723 viewsQJumpingJack

Just sad. Very sad. But slightly inevitable.
Russell has sent a clear message to our owners today.
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:56 - Dec 26 with 1697 viewsTreforys_Jack

Manager needs sorting out ASAP. How you can have KOL.and Anthony Wright on the bench is beyond me.
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:56 - Dec 26 with 1693 viewspete

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:42 - Dec 26 by PatchesOHoulihan

Being 2nd favourites and this are 2 completely different things.

unless the manager is sorted urgently we will be in a fight to avoid going down, and its all down to our owners not backing our last 2 managers am sorry to say we can not expect anything else we are a complete shambles
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:57 - Dec 26 with 1682 viewsvetchonian

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 by Treforys_Jack

FFS, no-one is saying they are great, just their not the thieves that some are making out.

some folks need to be careful what they wish for

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:58 - Dec 26 with 1662 viewsFireboy2

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:53 - Dec 26 by union_jack

Time for action now. A new manager is needed and needs to be in place yesterday. I don’t care how it affects him bur Grimes needs to be stripped of the captaincy. Shocking, truly shocking.

Oh, and in case it’s not been said enough, we need some pace in January but I’m wondering if we’ll get anyone at all. A couple of ‘ones for the future’ maybe😡

It isnt a manager we need, its players, this game should make people realise that the owners have kept their promise, we are 100% at the next level, soton are a different level to us, there is only one way we are going and that's down.
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:00 - Dec 26 with 1616 viewsRhonddaSwans

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:58 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

It isnt a manager we need, its players, this game should make people realise that the owners have kept their promise, we are 100% at the next level, soton are a different level to us, there is only one way we are going and that's down.

👏 another true fan!

I have just started a new thread similar to your post
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 17:01]

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:02 - Dec 26 with 1572 viewsTreforys_Jack

Think it was HJ who said the Americans would take us to the next level, just didn't say it it was next level up or down.
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 1564 viewsQJumpingJack

I hope there is a better plan in place for Coventry on Friday evening otherwise we could easily have another hammering.
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 1560 viewsunion_jack

I agree we need players and I’m concerned as to whether we’ll get any. But we still need a manager. At the moment, no one knows where they stand but a new man will hopefully shake things up. Starting with Grimes I hope.

I don’t anticipate any signings, if any, until late in the window whatever so we’ve a month if this to go in my opinion.

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 1462 viewsonehunglow

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 26 by union_jack

I agree we need players and I’m concerned as to whether we’ll get any. But we still need a manager. At the moment, no one knows where they stand but a new man will hopefully shake things up. Starting with Grimes I hope.

I don’t anticipate any signings, if any, until late in the window whatever so we’ve a month if this to go in my opinion.

Bench Grimes
Priority
He brings nothing but pain
Couldn't we use the experience of Naughton ?
The reasons are right in our faces

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 1453 viewsTreforys_Jack

Not 100% sure we do need any players, think we have decent players, the tactics and team selection is so poor, so slow.and negative. That is down to coaching. Never seen a side break so many times then turn back and 10secs later the ball is back in our final third.
If you play Jerry, then you have to play the big Ukranian lad, you simply cannot play Grimes and Fulton together, why was Harry Darling dropped. Jamal is not a winger, I could go on and on .....
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 1434 viewscontroversial_jack

A loss can be put down to management, bad tactics etc , but a 5 nil drubbing is down to inferior players
Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 26 with 1407 viewsunion_jack

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 by onehunglow

Bench Grimes
Priority
He brings nothing but pain
Couldn't we use the experience of Naughton ?
The reasons are right in our faces

Naughton is a difficult one. When he’s picked there’s groans all around but his experience maybe essential in the right games. Was that today? I don’t know.

Grimes. Off you pop! Drop him if only to give him a reason to try harder next time he plays.

Southampton v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:16 - Dec 26 with 1377 viewsFireboy2

I simply cannot believe that people are still sticking up for the owners after the slide over the last few years, especially the last few months when we have turned into relegation candidates.

Never mind what you wish for re owners, what about what you wish for where it matters on the bloody pitch as its going downhill at a rate of knots.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024