Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread 09:02 - Jan 25 with 42631 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Apologies if I missed that one has been started already. But if not, will see if can keep the 100 percent record, then E17 can take over. A nervy 1 nil to us…I think…..Maybe…Perhaps…Possibly….Potentially….Hopefully…..

DonnieR

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:27 - Jan 28 with 1528 viewsTomS

It was really noticeable as to how quiet the crowd were just before half time. Willock and Dykes are not getting into the game. Their new centre forwards are getting into good positions, which is a worry. Chair's corner going across the face of the goal with nobody to tap it in was a concern, reflecting the absence of any goalscoring instinct in our front line.

I suspect there will be more cards in this match, which may eventually determine its outcome.
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:28 - Jan 28 with 1523 viewsQPRSteve

I'm wondering how much the yellow card situation is affecting our midfield duo. Need a lot more from them in the second half. Agree that Willock and Dykes need to produce more or get hooked,
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:28 - Jan 28 with 1523 viewsed_83

Not a match for the purists, this one: scrappy, attritional, both teams clearly nervous and not very good. First goal is going to be absolutely crucial.

I’d get Smyth on asap, Willock’s offering nothing and we’ve got nobody else with enough pace to support Sinclair. Dykes and Colback both need to impose themselves more, been far too anonymous so far. Set pieces woeful once again.

On the other hand, Sinclair looks like a handful and has his defender on a yellow, and JCS is looking very decent at the back, one really great block in particular. No reason we can’t go on and win this, just need the players to show up second half.
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:28 - Jan 28 with 1507 viewsDorse

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:27 - Jan 28 by Tonto

Awful game but at least we are not behind.

No quality on the ball from either side. Mainly because you get fouled as soon as you touch it.

So you're saying we shouldn't touch it, eh? It's a crazy idea but it might just work.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:29 - Jan 28 with 1454 viewsjoolsyp

According to the h/t stats Huddersfield have won 100% of their tackles and we've won 20% of ours. Says a lot - they've been quicker to the ball and better on it. But we're still in it, need to scrap it out and keep it tight for 10-15 mins after h/t and start to stretch them and just hope that we can get a few chances and take one of them. Rudoni and Thomas worry me, they're both clever players. With Colback mainly playing on the left and Field sitting in there are huge gaps in the middle that Dykes isn't able to fill. I'm sure Marti will see their danger and perhaps tweak things.
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:30 - Jan 28 with 1452 viewscamembeRt

We've generally played better in the second half under Marti and I think today will be the same.
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:31 - Jan 28 with 1419 viewsSpaceman_P

Get Sinton in the changing room now.
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:32 - Jan 28 with 1385 viewsFredManRave

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:30 - Jan 28 by camembeRt

We've generally played better in the second half under Marti and I think today will be the same.

Play worse and we're royally fcuked.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:32 - Jan 28 with 1376 viewsQPunkR

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:31 - Jan 28 by Spaceman_P

Get Sinton in the changing room now.

Sod the changing room, get him on the pitch!

QPR - "shit but local"

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:34 - Jan 28 with 1333 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:28 - Jan 28 by ed_83

Not a match for the purists, this one: scrappy, attritional, both teams clearly nervous and not very good. First goal is going to be absolutely crucial.

I’d get Smyth on asap, Willock’s offering nothing and we’ve got nobody else with enough pace to support Sinclair. Dykes and Colback both need to impose themselves more, been far too anonymous so far. Set pieces woeful once again.

On the other hand, Sinclair looks like a handful and has his defender on a yellow, and JCS is looking very decent at the back, one really great block in particular. No reason we can’t go on and win this, just need the players to show up second half.

Good post here and very accurate ed83 going off what I saw .Willock has touched the ball 3 or 4 times so its bath time and bring Smyth on ASAP.
The crowd is dead and he would spice things up a bit and the first goal will decide this IMO.
Marti will be unhappy that we created nothing really but I suspect he will see Huddersfield are there for the taking and go for the kill shot.
The ref is confusing soft yellows for us yet Armstrong is dragged back to the ground by a guy on a yellow and he gets off scott free .If he was not already booked it was a clear yellow why does that change the outcome they should be down to 10
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:34 - Jan 28 with 1324 viewsCamberleyR

Smyth for Willock/Grant Hall at the start of the second half please.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:34 - Jan 28 with 1318 viewsnumptydumpty

We are still level and have a clean sheet

Ref is so poor

Attacking the loft

Go for it- your season depends on it.....

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:35 - Jan 28 with 1290 viewsTonto

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:28 - Jan 28 by Dorse

So you're saying we shouldn't touch it, eh? It's a crazy idea but it might just work.

Not quite what I meant...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:35 - Jan 28 with 1257 viewsQPunkR

Willock still (nominally) on the pitch

QPR - "shit but local"

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:37 - Jan 28 with 1220 viewsQPunkR

Field good tackle while Drewe was furiously backpedalling and trying not to engage Thomas

QPR - "shit but local"

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:38 - Jan 28 with 1174 viewsMick_S

It’s the curse of the free scarf

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:39 - Jan 28 with 1163 viewsQPunkR

How are we so so bad in both boxes at set pieces?

QPR - "shit but local"

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:41 - Jan 28 with 1103 viewsSpaceman_P

we're going to lose this in the middle.... absolutely empty
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:41 - Jan 28 with 1093 viewsQPunkR

Get Willock off ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:43 - Jan 28 with 1011 viewsToast_R

How much space is Thomas getting?
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:45 - Jan 28 with 921 viewsFDC

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:28 - Jan 28 by ed_83

I mean it's barely a match for the 100% invested
Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:45 - Jan 28 with 907 viewsQPunkR

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:43 - Jan 28 by Toast_R

How much space is Thomas getting?

It's scaring me. That and the amount of corners they're having

QPR - "shit but local"

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:45 - Jan 28 with 894 viewsR_from_afar

Huddersfield head a corner just over. And breathe

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:45 - Jan 28 with 873 viewsBoston

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:30 - Jan 28 by camembeRt

Not yet!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hoops vs Udders - Match thread on 14:46 - Jan 28 with 876 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Another good H'field corner.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024