Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker 20:03 - Mar 14 with 12512 viewsKeithHaynes

At the game tonight.
Will get more on his motives before the end of the evening.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:40 - Mar 14 with 5219 viewsLuther27

London shopping trip? Decided to take a game in before flying home later maybe 😐
Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:41 - Mar 14 with 5202 viewsunion_jack

Quite telling that. We’ve played with more energy tonight than for some time. Coincidental?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:47 - Mar 14 with 5161 viewsWhiterockin

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:41 - Mar 14 by union_jack

Quite telling that. We’ve played with more energy tonight than for some time. Coincidental?

That's down to no Sorinola and Latibeaudiere.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:48 - Mar 14 with 5163 viewsvetchonian

keeping an eye on the process

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:55 - Mar 14 with 5121 viewsmax936

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:48 - Mar 14 by vetchonian

keeping an eye on the process

Still an absolute shambles in defence especially from set pieces as we've just seen, apparently we've got a set-piece coach FME's

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:56 - Mar 14 with 5110 viewsonehunglow

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:55 - Mar 14 by max936

Still an absolute shambles in defence especially from set pieces as we've just seen, apparently we've got a set-piece coach FME's

Why not coach the basics
They can do it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:57 - Mar 14 with 5110 viewsBoundy

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:55 - Mar 14 by max936

Has he got a pair of boots with him

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:59 - Mar 14 with 5066 viewsWhiterockin

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:57 - Mar 14 by Boundy

A P45 would be enough.

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 21:04 - Mar 14 with 5029 viewsbuilthjack

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 20:57 - Mar 14 by Boundy

He needs a boot up his jacksee.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 21:29 - Mar 14 with 4925 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hopefully DC United need a new keeper and he’s here to take that useless spanner Fisher.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 21:57 - Mar 14 with 4737 viewsmax936

Kaplan will probably be encouraged by that performance I bet

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:00 - Mar 14 with 4690 viewsWhiterockin

I really hope he is here to give RM the ultimatum, win Sunday or you are gone Monday. We then have the international break to reorganise.

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:16 - Mar 14 with 4552 viewsmagicdaps10

Wonder if he wil have the guts to stay on and be there Sunday!?

Likely he will not have time and be off on the next flight.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:18 - Mar 14 with 4533 viewsmax936

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:00 - Mar 14 by Whiterockin

I really hope he is here to give RM the ultimatum, win Sunday or you are gone Monday. We then have the international break to reorganise.

Do the maths, he was in London on business we were playing in London, massive coincidence or somin more?

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:21 - Mar 14 with 4517 viewsFireboy2

The only reason he watched us is we were the only game in London.
Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:34 - Mar 14 with 4430 viewsKilkennyjack

Coleman incoming.

He said never the Swans, but Cookie come on down fella.

Our Swans are shot.

Beware of the Risen People

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:46 - Mar 14 with 4370 viewsReslovenSwan1

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:16 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

Wonder if he wil have the guts to stay on and be there Sunday!?

Likely he will not have time and be off on the next flight.

Its better he stays away and I do not blame him. Sensible people like me support the fellow. The club hav has much worse owners than Kaplan, Levien and Silverstien. Being the end of angry football fans is a dehumanisation experience.

"Greedy bastard get out of our club" is the sort of nonsense fans chant. The fans have their own ownership group and their wallet has not been seen since 2002.

I like to think the club have been assessing performances over the last few weeks with a football consultant and Kaplan would this evening get a debrief from that person at Cold Blow Lane. Winter was a footballer of course.

I recall reading the best time to sack a manager is 8 games before the end of the season. Time for a new mangers bounce to secure safety and give the new man time to asses the squad with a view to the summer transfer window. I cannot remember where i read it or who said it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:53 - Mar 14 with 4347 viewsmagicdaps10

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:46 - Mar 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Its better he stays away and I do not blame him. Sensible people like me support the fellow. The club hav has much worse owners than Kaplan, Levien and Silverstien. Being the end of angry football fans is a dehumanisation experience.

"Greedy bastard get out of our club" is the sort of nonsense fans chant. The fans have their own ownership group and their wallet has not been seen since 2002.

I like to think the club have been assessing performances over the last few weeks with a football consultant and Kaplan would this evening get a debrief from that person at Cold Blow Lane. Winter was a footballer of course.

I recall reading the best time to sack a manager is 8 games before the end of the season. Time for a new mangers bounce to secure safety and give the new man time to asses the squad with a view to the summer transfer window. I cannot remember where i read it or who said it.

I think now would be an ideal time for someone to come in.

Would give that manager a time to stake a claim and in turn hopefully steer us to safety.

In the meantime it would allow the people who make the choices to look through candidates so they can make a swift appointment in readiness for the summer, pre season and the start of the new season.

The opportunity is now, not something to be held off on.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:59 - Mar 14 with 4334 viewsguthrieintherain

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:53 - Mar 14 by magicdaps10

I think now would be an ideal time for someone to come in.

Would give that manager a time to stake a claim and in turn hopefully steer us to safety.

In the meantime it would allow the people who make the choices to look through candidates so they can make a swift appointment in readiness for the summer, pre season and the start of the new season.

The opportunity is now, not something to be held off on.

Rumour is if he keeps us up will be offered a new contract

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 23:14 - Mar 14 with 4271 viewsmax936

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:59 - Mar 14 by guthrieintherain

Rumour is if he keeps us up will be offered a new contract

He'll be here next season if we go down as well, he Martin says there's loads of work to do in the summer with lots coming in and a few going out, League One is the future,

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 00:56 - Mar 15 with 4134 viewsBillyChong

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:46 - Mar 14 by ReslovenSwan1

If you own a football club yet need a football consultant (in addition to existing staff) to assess the blatantly obvious problems then you aren’t up to the task in hand. Is there no faith in Marsh?

Kaplan picked a good game to get to for the sake of the club and is hopefully sucking eggs with regards to not getting a decent back up keeper in the January window. Such decisions to scrimp can cost a league please, as we are currently sleepwalking towards. In the long run, potentially leaving us a lot worse financially off as a L1 than spending a sensible amount of the Yankee dollar in the winter.

It’s a pity he also didn’t get to the Boro game last weekend to witness their January loans Archer and Ramsey in particular rip through us. Attending more games might be the inspiration these yanks need. Albeit Kaplan is 2 months too late on this occasion as usual.
Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 01:32 - Mar 15 with 4103 viewsBadlands

My guess is most owners need advisors.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 03:03 - Mar 15 with 4050 viewsangryjack

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 22:00 - Mar 14 by Whiterockin

Win Sunday...so what...just paper over cracks he needs to go.. win or lose
Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 05:52 - Mar 15 with 3939 viewsDr_Parnassus

They get criticised for not attending, then criticised for attending.

Get criticised for not spending, then get criticised for spending.

Get criticised for giving the manager time, then criticised for not sacking him.

It’s tiresome.

Kaplan isn’t going to meet with Russ and tell him how awful he is, it’s his job to breed confidence into his staff - which appeared to do the trick as Russ clearly took comfort from the conversation they had.

But Kaplan is also a very smart businessman, his portfolio says that. He will make the necessary decisions when the time is right to do so. I have no doubt.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 06:22 - Mar 15 with 3907 viewsangryjack

Steve Kaplan the main Swansea decision maker on 05:52 - Mar 15 by Dr_Parnassus

They get criticised for not attending, then criticised for attending.

Get criticised for not spending, then get criticised for spending.

Get criticised for giving the manager time, then criticised for not sacking him.

It’s tiresome.

Kaplan isn’t going to meet with Russ and tell him how awful he is, it’s his job to breed confidence into his staff - which appeared to do the trick as Russ clearly took comfort from the conversation they had.

But Kaplan is also a very smart businessman, his portfolio says that. He will make the necessary decisions when the time is right to do so. I have no doubt.

Can't be that smart as the time was right weeks ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024