Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Beale's bailing thread... 10:03 - Nov 21 with 160897 viewsdigswellhoop

so the manager will be li ked hope he stays

This post has been edited by an administrator
bronkhurst gone on 09:03 - Nov 25 with 3287 viewsRangersw12

bronkhurst gone on 23:19 - Nov 24 by Maggsinho

Dave Mc just retweeted this.

I've found Dave Mc and West London sport lack of comment on this bizarre

You would of thought they would of put something out either saying its true or that it's a load of rubbish
bronkhurst gone on 09:12 - Nov 25 with 3208 viewsbosh67

bronkhurst gone on 09:03 - Nov 25 by Rangersw12

I've found Dave Mc and West London sport lack of comment on this bizarre

You would of thought they would of put something out either saying its true or that it's a load of rubbish

Perhaps because they don't know and are cautious not to stir the same crap as the other papers.

I don't think he is going anywhere. He'll say he is flattered by it and that will be that.

I don't know but would be surprised if he goes. For me the press have gone on some kind of anti-QPR joyride on this designed to create backlash amongst our supporters and it is working. As it stands Mick is QPR manager and that's it. Lots of fans turning on him purely because of speculation and he's already said he is committed to the club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

bronkhurst gone on 09:24 - Nov 25 with 3116 viewsstevec

If I was in Beales shoes I’d be asking Les one question ‘am I getting a centre forward who is capable of taking us up or not?’

If the answer is yes, I’d stay. If it’s No then I’d be looking at every other job that came my way.
bronkhurst gone on 09:26 - Nov 25 with 3100 viewsBuckR

bronkhurst gone on 09:24 - Nov 25 by stevec

If I was in Beales shoes I’d be asking Les one question ‘am I getting a centre forward who is capable of taking us up or not?’

If the answer is yes, I’d stay. If it’s No then I’d be looking at every other job that came my way.

Well he asked for Tyler Roberts and hes not exactly torn up the place has he
bronkhurst gone on 09:29 - Nov 25 with 3092 viewsMelakaRanger

bronkhurst gone on 09:12 - Nov 25 by bosh67

Perhaps because they don't know and are cautious not to stir the same crap as the other papers.

I don't think he is going anywhere. He'll say he is flattered by it and that will be that.

I don't know but would be surprised if he goes. For me the press have gone on some kind of anti-QPR joyride on this designed to create backlash amongst our supporters and it is working. As it stands Mick is QPR manager and that's it. Lots of fans turning on him purely because of speculation and he's already said he is committed to the club.

Too many 'fans' happy to post negative posts about Beale.

He's our manager and all this press speculation is just that, speculation and click bait.

For goodness sake support the man. If he read all the negative and often vile comments, which seem to far exceed the positive comments, he might think hes unwanted and leave as a result. after all who wants to work somewhere they are not wanted?

If he goes, then by all means have a go at the man but until then, lets support the guy and let him get on with the job in hand.

COYRs
bronkhurst gone on 09:34 - Nov 25 with 3042 viewsfrancisbowles

IMHO, he is doing what most people would do. Weighing up his career path and working out whether to accept a bigger job, if offered, or if he should stay in situ for more experience.

May be a difficult choice for him as he could possibly build his profile and achieve 'success' or go backwards with us. Alternatively, he could leave, fail due to lack of experience and struggle to get another similar position.
bronkhurst gone on 09:40 - Nov 25 with 2980 viewsRangersw12

I still think this goes back to the fact that this could all be stopped if Beale just come out with a statement saying he isn't interested

The fact he hasn't speaks volumes IMO .

Also with the stuff that's come out about the Wolves approach fans are quite rightly questioning him
bronkhurst gone on 09:43 - Nov 25 with 2950 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"Perhaps because they don't know and are cautious not to stir the same crap as the other papers."

I agree. I've criticised them a couple of times in recent years for clickbait rumours that have damaged our club, but their refusal to enter into this is admirable.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

bronkhurst gone on 09:44 - Nov 25 with 2923 viewsPinnerPaul

bronkhurst gone on 17:38 - Nov 24 by HAYESBOY

From memory, the official approach came in directly after a game. Then within 48hrs Beale had made it clear he would not talk to Wolves as he had made a commitment here.
But supposedly he spoke with Wolves twice in this time? Come on.
Beale does not have an agent, he confirmed this in an interview on the offy.

Really do think some people are going over the top again. Slating Beale because he hasn't said anything. If it's true, he has closed his Twitter account because of all the abuse he is getting, then there are some fans who really do need to take a look at themselves.
Shirley you don't comment on something that hasn't happened yet. Maybe he just wants to get on with coaching and not have to respond to every rumour and press report out there.

It might be that an approach comes in and he does go, but from some of the posts on here it is already signed and done.

Chill and wait and see.

Well said!
bronkhurst gone on 09:45 - Nov 25 with 2904 viewsParkRoyalR

Fair play for having a 2nd go to bring it back to a thread about Dykes,

If I was Les who thrived on early crosses I'd respond to that question by asking why is Dykes scoring for Scotland and being picked ahead of £20m forwards - is it because they have 2 or 3 players like Willock or Lee Wallace who can deliver quality early crosses?

If Beale is the super-coach some believe I would want to see more of the occasional glimpses we saw early in the season but not since Willock's injury where Chair gets his head up and plays an early 1st time cross to Dykes, as Dykes has shown this season get the ball in early and he will attack it. Simple.
bronkhurst gone on 09:45 - Nov 25 with 2901 viewsBrianMcCarthy

bronkhurst gone on 09:40 - Nov 25 by Rangersw12

I still think this goes back to the fact that this could all be stopped if Beale just come out with a statement saying he isn't interested

The fact he hasn't speaks volumes IMO .

Also with the stuff that's come out about the Wolves approach fans are quite rightly questioning him

"I still think this goes back to the fact that this could all be stopped if Beale just come out with a statement saying he isn't interested"

Agree with that too. He hasn't learned from the Wolves affair at all, which is a real shame and doesn't inspire confidence. This could all be over in two seconds with a one-liner on the offish.

bronkhurst gone on 09:47 - Nov 25 with 2879 viewsPinnerPaul

bronkhurst gone on 18:02 - Nov 24 by essextaxiboy

If ends up staying he has burnt through a lot of credit with the fanbase. If we slide down the table LR will go toxic .

Surely that last line is true of any manager, any club, anywhere?
bronkhurst gone on 09:52 - Nov 25 with 2807 viewsPinnerPaul

bronkhurst gone on 20:16 - Nov 24 by ed_83

This is it. MB's official explanation of what happened with Wolves never came close to adding up, and the fact he was willing to treat fans like mugs did him no credit at all. I was happy to let it go and get behind him for the rest of the season, but between that and now Rangers I've lost patience.

Also the slump in form since the Wolves stuff suggests that it's undermined rather than solidified his authority with the squad. I remember Clive saying that he could say to players "look how committed I am, now it's your turn to run through walls for me" but if anything it seems to have had the opposite effect: why push yourself too hard for a boss who's actively fishing for another job?

Either MB's committed to the project he and the club have begun together, or he's not. If we're going to get this whole song and dance every time a bigger job comes up, then I'd rather he just goes now and we appoint someone who actually wants to be here.

Erm... we won 2 and drew at Norwich after everyone knew about Wolves.
bronkhurst gone on 10:02 - Nov 25 with 2726 viewsR_from_afar

Steve, FFP means it's not that simple. Quality strikers cost the earth and we really cannot risk another breach of the rules.

A second offence could mean they really make an example of us.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

bronkhurst gone on 10:11 - Nov 25 with 2671 viewsNorthernr

Bout a page and a half away from this all being Lee Hoos' fault.
bronkhurst gone on 10:16 - Nov 25 with 2630 viewsPunteR

bronkhurst gone on 10:11 - Nov 25 by Northernr

Bout a page and a half away from this all being Lee Hoos' fault.

Another 2 pages being Tony Fernandes fault. Then a half page away being Briatore and Eccleston.
I blame Redknap.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

bronkhurst gone on 10:17 - Nov 25 with 2620 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

bronkhurst gone on 09:29 - Nov 25 by MelakaRanger

Too many 'fans' happy to post negative posts about Beale.

He's our manager and all this press speculation is just that, speculation and click bait.

For goodness sake support the man. If he read all the negative and often vile comments, which seem to far exceed the positive comments, he might think hes unwanted and leave as a result. after all who wants to work somewhere they are not wanted?

If he goes, then by all means have a go at the man but until then, lets support the guy and let him get on with the job in hand.

COYRs

He posts on here as OrangeOrdeR I believe.
bronkhurst gone on 10:24 - Nov 25 with 2583 viewsdaveB

If he gets offered the job he'll take it, I don't think he'd get another chance if he turns it down this time and it's a job he clearly wants at some stage in his career, he's made no secret of that.

What doesn't sit right with me is him being so strongly linked to these jobs. He's not really done anything at QPR to be linked to these kind of jobs, Warbs was never linked with anything and you could argue he did just as well if not better as he built this squad. To be heavily linked with 2 jobs in his first 3/4 months stinks to me of he's putting his name out there. Maybe I'm wrong but i'm not buying it this time.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2022 10:28]
bronkhurst gone on 10:24 - Nov 25 with 2582 viewsdavman

bronkhurst gone on 08:02 - Nov 25 by Phildo

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/23147547.michael-beale-will-either-sink-swi

Just bemused. That article is certain he has left us.

All a pile of steaming poo and the silence speaks volumes.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

bronkhurst gone on 10:33 - Nov 25 with 2508 viewsbosh67

bronkhurst gone on 10:24 - Nov 25 by daveB

If he gets offered the job he'll take it, I don't think he'd get another chance if he turns it down this time and it's a job he clearly wants at some stage in his career, he's made no secret of that.

What doesn't sit right with me is him being so strongly linked to these jobs. He's not really done anything at QPR to be linked to these kind of jobs, Warbs was never linked with anything and you could argue he did just as well if not better as he built this squad. To be heavily linked with 2 jobs in his first 3/4 months stinks to me of he's putting his name out there. Maybe I'm wrong but i'm not buying it this time.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2022 10:28]

I'm not so sure. If someone gets linked to jobs it doesn't mean they are looking for them. We have a very toxic press here that turns people on people without any real validation.

One thing for me is that if he stays and I hope he does I hope that the fans who seem intent on now driving him out the club change their tone and simply get back to their usual task of lambasting him and saying he should be sacked when we lose.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

bronkhurst gone on 10:37 - Nov 25 with 2482 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 00:13 - Nov 25 by Lblock

Nailed it.

The interesting slant is the Teflon Les position publicly stating won’t stand in his way
I don’t get that unless there is a specific clause Or the Release dosh is significantly worth it

What a fking circus as per

I think Les made the right statement, if someone doesn't want to be here then fine off you go, we only really want people who are committed.
bronkhurst gone on 10:41 - Nov 25 with 2440 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 08:29 - Nov 25 by traininvain

DaveB’s prophecy is going to happen. It’s the most QPR outcome possible.

I mean it would be funny. I do sometimes think my life is a Truman Show style comedy and QPR are usually the punchline
bronkhurst gone on 10:46 - Nov 25 with 2399 viewsBklynRanger

bronkhurst gone on 23:19 - Nov 24 by Maggsinho

Dave Mc just retweeted this.

Could this be considered counter-intelligence then?

Interesting that Dave Mc is the one to retweet it - trusted local source usually.

Well played Mick you manipulative twerp/decent bloke who should be allowed to get on with his job [delete as appropriate I have no idea]

Going back to the 'punching above our weight' analogy I'm currently in the brooding, deeply suspicious "she'd better fcuking not be..." phase. Once again, time will tell.
bronkhurst gone on 10:49 - Nov 25 with 2373 viewsdaveB

bronkhurst gone on 10:33 - Nov 25 by bosh67

I'm not so sure. If someone gets linked to jobs it doesn't mean they are looking for them. We have a very toxic press here that turns people on people without any real validation.

One thing for me is that if he stays and I hope he does I hope that the fans who seem intent on now driving him out the club change their tone and simply get back to their usual task of lambasting him and saying he should be sacked when we lose.

I think if you are doing really well say like a Nathan Jones over achieving over a few years that’s understandable to be linked, I just find this all very odd. We've done well do far but not hugely different to last season. We haven’t had this sort of noise about any player or manager in decades, just doesn’t feel right

I find Beale a fascinating character, a bit like Holloway in the way his interviews are always worth a watch (probably for different reasons) but going forward whether it is with us or elsewhere he does need to calm down a bit talking about where he wants to go and what he wants to do in his career, just focus on the job in hand the rest takes care of itself.

I'm certainly not going to drive him out of the club if he stays, I'm not fussed either way anymore but won't shed any tears if he goes
bronkhurst gone on 11:03 - Nov 25 with 2247 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm so apathetic about this. Strangely so.

I think that I broke up with Beale over the Wolves interviews and the bullshít afterwards about loyalty and integrity. Just tell me the truth, Mick, I'm all grown up now.

So whether he stays, whehther he walks out now, or whether he leaves me later is immaterial. I've got my whickey bottle, I've got a fistful of dimes and a juke box fulll to the brim with Country songs. I'm ready, Mick. Hit me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024