Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. 08:02 - Feb 12 with 56085 viewsGruntfuttock

Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:18 - Feb 14 with 2012 viewsconnell10

We are terrible tonight , so inconsistent.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:18 - Feb 14 with 2002 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Not a single QPR player asking the ref to add on time for all the timewasting.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:18 - Feb 14 with 2011 viewsR_from_afar

16 minutes of normal time left, we desperately need something from this game

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:18 - Feb 14 with 1987 viewsJimmyR

This is not a professional football team Throw in practice tomorrow morning anyone? They can do it, they did it the first 30 mins
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:18 - Feb 14 with 1986 viewslassel

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:14 - Feb 14 by Logman

Agree. Hodge and Hayden for me. Bit of favouritism from Marti could prove costly.

I mean let’s not be daft here - Hodge wasn’t sent here to sit on the bench.

The weird bit is playing a defensive midfielder behind a striker.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:19 - Feb 14 with 1929 viewsDamo1962

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:10 - Feb 14 by Beckenhamhoop

I have never wavered in my opinion that Armstrong is a non league level footballer.

Me neither.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1857 viewsMick_S

It’s getting shittier by the minute

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1847 viewsBenny_the_Ball

And another one goes down. That's 3 Stoke players in the last 10 minutes alone.
Login to get fewer ads

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1839 viewsQPunkR

Can we possibly get through one minute without any Stoke cünts being shot in the head and collapsing?

QPR - "shit but local"

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1822 viewsToast_R

This is the night we sealed our own fate I fear. Second best against one of the worst teams in the division.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 1780 viewsBklynRanger

We need a goal to supply them with the distant memory of how to string an attack together, but we can't string an attack together so it's unlikely to happen.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:21 - Feb 14 with 1729 viewsFDC

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:13 - Feb 14 by Lblock

First time I’ve seen this Hodge geezer and I am suitably unimpressed

Our best player today for me
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:21 - Feb 14 with 1710 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Jesus. We are making this red and white shit look like Real Mafookindrid.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1666 viewsR_from_afar

Willock on for Colback

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1651 viewsJimmyR

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:18 - Feb 14 by Benny_the_Ball

Not a single QPR player asking the ref to add on time for all the timewasting.

Farcical
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1633 viewsMatch82

Well if Joe Willock is coming on we might have a chance here
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1625 viewskensalriser

Chalk and cheese from Saturday.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1609 viewsQPunkR

I couldn't give a solid shiny shít there's no RB on the bench - I would have hooked Cannon at least 20 minutes ago. Absolute fcking baggage and he's giving me the right fkn hump

QPR - "shit but local"

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 1597 viewsrbee

Joe Willock huh, I really hope he can play.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1517 viewsNed_Kennedys

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:18 - Feb 14 by JimmyR

This is not a professional football team Throw in practice tomorrow morning anyone? They can do it, they did it the first 30 mins

No they didn’t.
Needed to properly go for it from the first minute against a team with no confidence and take the lead: being a bit better than them for 30 minutes without scoring and letting them grow into the game and eventually score was totally predictable.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 1463 viewspaulparker

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:20 - Feb 14 by Toast_R

This is the night we sealed our own fate I fear. Second best against one of the worst teams in the division.

We have had our chances to get out of this but if you can’t beat crap like
Stoke
Sheff wed
Huddersfield
Millwall away
10 man Plymouth
Then you can have zero complaints about being relegated

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:24 - Feb 14 with 1408 viewsToast_R

Chokers, no other word to describe QPR.
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:24 - Feb 14 with 1366 viewsactonman

Match report …… Jesus wept !!
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:24 - Feb 14 with 1364 viewsandrew1302

Why Ainsworth tactics all of a sudden. Frankly today Marti has been outsmarted. Got the team and tactics wrong. Stoke have pressed fast and kept 5 at the back to cope with our one up front. As ever when it counts we play badly plus here the manager just got it wrong
St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:24 - Feb 14 with 1363 viewsmart_Goblin

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. on 21:22 - Feb 14 by QPunkR

I couldn't give a solid shiny shít there's no RB on the bench - I would have hooked Cannon at least 20 minutes ago. Absolute fcking baggage and he's giving me the right fkn hump

Totally agree
Both him and Paal have been absolutely shocking.
They all have but those 2 have been embarrassing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024