Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 296929 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:06 - Jul 8 with 7071 viewsconnell10

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:02 - Jul 8 by HAYESBOY

Rumours doing the rounds that Arsenal could be in for Eze.

Perfect fit and he is a Arsenal fan.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:35 - Jul 8 with 6926 viewsflynnbo

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:06 - Jul 8 by connell10

Perfect fit and he is a Arsenal fan.

Sounds like the KLF.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 00:34 - Jul 9 with 6790 viewsLazyFan

Morrison is the backup for Cook, as Cook does get injured. We got lucky last season with Cook and JCS being fit in the later stages.

By signing another RB, now Dunne can also play CB again if needed. Gives QPR options in a long season. I suspect Cannon cannot handle the Champ season, too much for him 3 games a week.

We still need a Winger, DMC (in case Field gets injured), and, of course, the mythical goal-scoring Forward. We already have signed three first teams; we should only be in for another three, really. This means we can save money for any great loan options that the Prem clubs let us have for cheap, like Hayden.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 07:09 - Jul 9 with 6524 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 00:34 - Jul 9 by LazyFan

Morrison is the backup for Cook, as Cook does get injured. We got lucky last season with Cook and JCS being fit in the later stages.

By signing another RB, now Dunne can also play CB again if needed. Gives QPR options in a long season. I suspect Cannon cannot handle the Champ season, too much for him 3 games a week.

We still need a Winger, DMC (in case Field gets injured), and, of course, the mythical goal-scoring Forward. We already have signed three first teams; we should only be in for another three, really. This means we can save money for any great loan options that the Prem clubs let us have for cheap, like Hayden.

The midfield surely needs a no 8 not another no 6. We have 3 first team CMs: Colback and Field, both 6s, and EDB who is mainly deployed as an 8.

It may be determined by whether we play 2 or 3 in CM, but in any case, I'd rather we were able to choose from two 6s and two 8s.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 07:37 - Jul 9 with 6430 viewscpgerber

Will any of the new dev squad players get a chance of 1st team football? Bennie perhaps?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 08:24 - Jul 9 with 6267 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 07:37 - Jul 9 by cpgerber

Will any of the new dev squad players get a chance of 1st team football? Bennie perhaps?

On the little we've seen of him, I think you're probably right that Bennie is the one who may get some first team game time later in the season. Some of the other hopefuls to get loans out perhaps.

I was hoping Aoraha would have made his case too but he's obviously still on the way back from breaking his leg last season.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:08 - Jul 9 with 5835 viewsAndybrat

Transfer rumours 2024 on 07:37 - Jul 9 by cpgerber

They are out there for a reason seeing the remainder played against Farnham yesterday.. Add Kolli to the mix as well, not sure if he was still development squad but reckon we will see a lot of him next season, even more if he gets his hair cut
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:34 - Jul 9 with 5458 viewshantssi

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:08 - Jul 9 by Andybrat

They are out there for a reason seeing the remainder played against Farnham yesterday.. Add Kolli to the mix as well, not sure if he was still development squad but reckon we will see a lot of him next season, even more if he gets his hair cut

If he gets his hair cut surely we’ll be seeing less of him?!
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:25 - Jul 9 with 5202 viewsAndybrat

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:34 - Jul 9 by hantssi

If he gets his hair cut surely we’ll be seeing less of him?!

Actually could be either way, won’t ray and be funny again
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:46 - Jul 9 with 4732 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:08 - Jul 9 by Andybrat

I'd say there are different reasons for different players being out there. For one or two to see if they could step up to the first team. For others just to make up the numbers so the squad can play games games against each other. For others also to give them the experience.

I think/hope Kolli will be a permanent part of the first team squad.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:18 - Jul 9 with 4500 viewsbosh67

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:46 - Jul 9 by dmm

I'd say there are different reasons for different players being out there. For one or two to see if they could step up to the first team. For others just to make up the numbers so the squad can play games games against each other. For others also to give them the experience.

I think/hope Kolli will be a permanent part of the first team squad.

I think if he is now fit that Kolli will feature and he may be the main reason why we aren't so worried about losing Willock. Similar style of player and when he's on his game he is really great to watch.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:48 - Jul 9 with 4340 viewskensalriser

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:18 - Jul 9 by bosh67

I think if he is now fit that Kolli will feature and he may be the main reason why we aren't so worried about losing Willock. Similar style of player and when he's on his game he is really great to watch.

It's easy to make Kolli out of Willock if you think about it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:08 - Jul 9 with 4239 viewsEastR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:18 - Jul 9 by bosh67

I think Kolli has the potential to be our next breakthrough player and hope to see more of him this season

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:48 - Jul 9 with 4028 viewsGloucs_R

Can anyone else see us playing a532 next season?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:49 - Jul 9 with 4024 viewsThird_Division_South

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:48 - Jul 9 by kensalriser

It's easy to make Kolli out of Willock if you think about it.

Yeah leaves you with a WC
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:53 - Jul 9 with 4004 viewsLblock

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:48 - Jul 9 by Gloucs_R

Can anyone else see us playing a532 next season?

Depends... where does the A352 take you to and do they have a football ground there?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:31 - Jul 9 with 3797 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:53 - Jul 9 by Lblock

Depends... where does the A352 take you to and do they have a football ground there?

The A352 goes from Wareham to Sherborne, via Dorchester, but part of it is currently closed for roadworks. Of course.

I was expecting 433 as it's Cifuentes' favourite formation, but perhaps he'll stick with the 4231 he employed last season.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:18 - Jul 9 with 3291 viewsjeffranger

I see Sorba Thomas is being let go by Huddersfield for a fee in region £850k or there abouts, now that’s a player we should go after
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:14 - Jul 9 with 3079 viewsLazyFan

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:18 - Jul 9 by jeffranger

I see Sorba Thomas is being let go by Huddersfield for a fee in region £850k or there abouts, now that’s a player we should go after

I am not sure about him.
At first I thought that's one to go for as stats wise he has high assists.

But when I looked those up, they were all against lower-Champ teams.
Hence this is why I am not sure he's that good.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:22 - Jul 10 with 2455 viewsdmm

There's still a fair bit of online chatter about JCS to Wolves with their CB Kilman having moved to Wham for £40m. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened quite soon. If we get say £5m+ that would be a good bit of business given we got him on a free.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:28 - Jul 10 with 2406 viewsLblock

Not having a pop but I don't get why people think Prem clubs with pots of cash would make JCS a top target.

He had a GREAT season last season and I do agree, when fit, he's a good asset to us.
However Prem clubs probably don't have a club that finished just outside relegation places for two seasons on their radar. If they do then they will be looking at his past record, how we accept low ball offers and take a chance at a minimal fee as it's low risk then.

If he is to leave and we get a Fee anywhere around £6mill then fair play.
If he stays and stays fit then brilliant - maybe if we see some Marti Magic and are challenging at the right end those trough swillers at the top table may come sniffing around

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:34 - Jul 10 with 2361 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:28 - Jul 10 by Lblock

Not having a pop but I don't get why people think Prem clubs with pots of cash would make JCS a top target.

He had a GREAT season last season and I do agree, when fit, he's a good asset to us.
However Prem clubs probably don't have a club that finished just outside relegation places for two seasons on their radar. If they do then they will be looking at his past record, how we accept low ball offers and take a chance at a minimal fee as it's low risk then.

If he stays and stays fit then brilliant - maybe if we see some Marti Magic and are challenging at the right end those trough swillers at the top table may come sniffing around

Wolves usually target these kind of players who are reasonably cheap with sell on potential.

Also in a data driven world seeing a club who just stayed up in the second tier with a really good defensive record will have people looking closer at why and target those players
[Post edited 10 Jul 10:35]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:38 - Jul 10 with 2310 viewsLblock

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:34 - Jul 10 by daveB

Wolves usually target these kind of players who are reasonably cheap with sell on potential.

Also in a data driven world seeing a club who just stayed up in the second tier with a really good defensive record will have people looking closer at why and target those players
[Post edited 10 Jul 10:35]

Fair shout but he's not exactly a spring chicken is he.

If Wolves do get interested then great stuff as noted above they have cash on hip.
I'm sure Gary will see us right

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:53 - Jul 10 with 2229 viewsHoopsie

Not sure if Wolves would get their targets right though

They did try to lure Beale after a good run of form that saw QPR topping the table

But then again they did unwittingly avoided a lemon under certain circumstances orchestrated by Beale himself

Poll: At this moment in time, whatever the situation, your thoughts on Chris Willock

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:17 - Jul 10 with 2101 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:28 - Jul 10 by Lblock

It's because he had a great season last year that he's of interest to PL clubs. He always had quality. The doubts were fitness.

6/7m seems about right for a suitor with £40m burning a hole in their pockets

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024