Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening 19:52 - Jun 14 with 7666 viewsnumptydumpty

Real shame for Lyndon that he does not have an appearance in this massive game for Scotland tonight.

Whatever we all think of Lyndon's goal record as yet for us, the man is a trier and deserved this amazing opportunity all his Scotland team mates have this evening.

Good luck to the tartan army tonight !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:46 - Jun 14 with 1929 viewsstowmarketrange

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:39 - Jun 14 by numptydumpty

Good decision by Dykes to get injured for this one then !!!

How much has his price tag gone up by not playing in this tournament?
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:49 - Jun 14 with 1909 viewsMrSheen

On the bright side for the rest of the tournament, Sané has been as shyte as he is greedy.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:51 - Jun 14 with 1879 viewsHooping_Mad

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:45 - Jun 14 by Bluce_Ree

What are Scotland actually for?

Job opportunities for 6th rate yank commentators.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:56 - Jun 14 with 1819 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:45 - Jun 14 by Bluce_Ree

Football equivalent of a fluffer.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:56 - Jun 14 with 1818 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:45 - Jun 14 by Rangersw12

This reminds me of the Watford game on the opening day of the season

Absolutely. It's Ainsworth at its worse performance. Any team with a half decent midfield will beat Germany.

5-1. I'm angry at the Scottish performance and I'm not even Scottish. Those players should feel utterly ashamed.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:56 - Jun 14 with 1816 viewsFDC

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:40 - Jun 14 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Sorry, not having it that Germany look amazing etc. This Scotland team is utter crap and an absolute embarrassment.
My son said after only 10 minutes that even QPR would beat Scotland.

Dunno man, some of these goals are good regardless who they're against.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:57 - Jun 14 with 1808 viewsnumptydumpty

If Lyndon had been fit, I see Scotland would have won that game - defo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:59 - Jun 14 with 1789 viewsToast_R

5-1 in Munich. That rings a bell.
Login to get fewer ads

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:59 - Jun 14 with 1787 viewsted_hendrix

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:56 - Jun 14 by FDC

Dunno man, some of these goals are good regardless who they're against.

Fourth goal travelled at 66 MPH.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:59 - Jun 14 with 1775 viewsFDC

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:00 - Jun 14 with 1748 viewspaulparker

Thank god Angus Gunn decided to switch alliances , one of the worst modern keepers I’ve ever seen

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:02 - Jun 14 with 1730 viewsBoston

Yet another north of the border goalie that isn't the Flying Scotsman.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:11 - Jun 14 with 1634 viewsJuzzie

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 20:52 - Jun 14 by Hooping_Mad

He won the ball?

Those days are gone. Yes, he won the ball but doing so could have resulted in another David Busst type injury. That’s why it’s now a red.

On the subject of RoTG, Germany’s original 5th should have been allowed. As someone at work said recently…… if the whole of the ball has to be over the line to be a goal then the whole body has to be in front to be offside.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:14 - Jun 14 with 1602 viewsPhildo

Souness casually throws in a‘Celtic captain again’ comment the luminous toothed prick
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:17 - Jun 14 with 1552 viewsMrSheen

Keane good value. “You had a plan? Doesn’t mean you can’t be aggressive? Hit ‘em hard, but in a good way obviously. You’re going to be angry about it tomorrow? You should be angry now, tomorrow, the day after.”

Souness worried me a bit, struggling for names and words a bit.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:19 - Jun 14 with 1531 viewsMrSheen

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:14 - Jun 14 by Phildo

Souness casually throws in a‘Celtic captain again’ comment the luminous toothed prick

To be fair, I think he was reaching for names a few times. A bit worrying for him.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:21 - Jun 14 with 1504 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

There is a QPR link in there.

Liam Kelly on the bench.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:31 - Jun 14 with 1431 viewsbosh67

Really really poor. Like others have said, I'm not even Scottish but I felt dismayed for their fans.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:31 - Jun 14 with 1430 viewsHoopsie

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:11 - Jun 14 by Juzzie

Those days are gone. Yes, he won the ball but doing so could have resulted in another David Busst type injury. That’s why it’s now a red.

On the subject of RoTG, Germany’s original 5th should have been allowed. As someone at work said recently…… if the whole of the ball has to be over the line to be a goal then the whole body has to be in front to be offside.

Errrr, it’s like saying Usain Bolt has to have his whole body past the second place runner in order to win the race? 🤔

Isn’t it for calling offside, it’s the closest part of the body that is towards the goal than your opponent(s) when the ball is played forward, be that even a finger nail 😂

As for the ball to be out of play or a goal to be counted, whole of ball needs to cross the whole of the line, I think

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:48 - Jun 14 with 1346 viewsLogman

Surprised no-one has mentioned the formation. 3 centre backs was a mistake. The root of the problem was further out. And it meant that they were completely unable to take the game to Germany because they were always one or two short any time they did clear their lines. I didn't really see the 3 centre backs in any control at the back. It all looked a bit Reading trying to stay in the Championship in 21/22.
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 22:51 - Jun 14 with 1334 viewsthame_hoops

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:32 - Jun 14 by Rangersw12

10pm? Should say 8:45pm
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 23:01 - Jun 14 with 1282 viewskensalriser

More proof that Southgate just isn't up to it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 06:52 - Jun 15 with 931 viewsMetallica_Hoop

They were very bad but improved a bit as they were equally bad with 10 men.

That 4th goal though, no one was stopping that Panzerfaust.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 08:02 - Jun 15 with 786 viewsdaveB

Germany looked worryingly good though
Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 08:33 - Jun 15 with 704 viewsloneranger1

Sad for Lyndon - But good luck to the jocks this evening on 21:45 - Jun 14 by Rangersw12

This reminds me of the Watford game on the opening day of the season

Yup, that was my thought while watching!
Germany excellent on the day but didn't need to be, Scotland really very poor
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024